Emma Drew #23 Love is a maze life is a riddle, pop me some cake and I’ll give you a fiddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but £10 towards those pens? You can buy a set for about £2. Bloody idiot!

Reactions: 12
The metallic pens will be used to scrawl her TO DO LIST and three items on it over an entire A4 page. She may as well get some crayons and gold stars at this rate. Or try that thing where you put stuff in a jar.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Emma man, it’s a pen! Pens can’t be described as cute. And if you fall for an Instagram ad for pens then you must lead an utterly sad and unfulfilled life.

Plus, just because you used £10 from Appinio it doesn’t make it any better a purchase - that £10 could have been for something you actually needed to buy and therefore saved you £10 of your actual real money.
Just shows how bad she is with money...you can buy those pens for a couple of pounds in lots of different stores. She thinks she's bought something special! 🙈😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just shows how bad she is with money...you can buy those pens for about £1-£2 in lots of different stores. She thinks she's bought something special! 🙈😂😂
They literally sell them in b&m and Poundland 😂.

Can’t wait to see her greedy paws all over the ooooo warehouse sale tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I was wondering if she was still on the oooo train she hasn't mentioned it in a while!

Reactions: 7

Oh I bet she's given Tony strict instructions to put down his little figurines and be ready for the wheel and to be the fastest finger first! 😂

We haven't seen her on there as much recently, but I bet she's still been on but changed her username! 😂

Edit: Okay...very interesting...was just reading through a group I'm in on Facebook called the ooooomunity which obviously is about ooooo. I don't post much there tbh on much on any social media tbh but I still like joining the groups. Anyhow, there's a post about what do people think about buying to resell, and look who gets a mention! 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Surely, the vitamins etc will be part of her WLS post op plan... is she admitting that she doesn’t follow medical advice and take what is prescribed (not sure if hers are prescribed but I do know that usually WLS patients are prescribed with a multivitamin tablet and B12 injections). And I’m sorry, but 10,000 steps a day when she can’t even take a daily walk? I’m flabbergasted... hit those goals for weeks? Hasn’t it been like 2 posts or something she stated she hit her protein goals... and that wasn’t “a few weeks” ago? 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
HI IMMA !!!
I called it with the 10k steps.
Nice to see you’re reading here hun.
Now actually get off your arse and do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Surely, the vitamins etc will be part of her WLS post op plan... is she admitting that she doesn’t follow medical advice and take what is prescribed (not sure if hers are prescribed but I do know that usually WLS patients are prescribed with a multivitamin tablet and B12 injections). And I’m sorry, but 10,000 steps a day when she can’t even take a daily walk? I’m flabbergasted... hit those goals for weeks? Hasn’t it been like 2 posts or something she stated she hit her protein goals... and that wasn’t “a few weeks” ago? 🙄
No wonder her nails are Fubar'd 😂 She hasn't been taking her vitamins, her calcium etc and you can see it in her skin, her hair and her nails. Also what moron admits it on social media that you can't even follow the doctors basic instructions? 🤦🏻‍♀️

I voted for the 10,000 steps a day! 😂. There's no way she's even gonna do 5000! 😂. Maybe if she went out for a walk when Tony does instead of having her fat arse planted in bed playing animal crossing...nothing wrong with that of course if that is what you enjoy and is your down time, but she does that day in day out. Then again the poor guy maybe enjoys getting out on his own for some peace and quiet and getting away from her? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why are those two things mutually exclusive? Taking vitamins is hardly arduous is it? Take the vitamins or go for a walk, duck me if those are your only two decisions you have to make and you're having to ask for help you’re an even bigger moron than I thought.

Reactions: 31
I hope she shows us her step count on her Apple Watch. Have a great walk today Imma, remember 7 minutes won’t be quite enough to hit that 10k!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have said it before and will say it again! Covid has been the best thing to happen to emma in terms of follow ups on her WLS. If she was seeing her surgeon at the proper intervals and going for her blood tests, she would have had some serious talkings to. You can parade on social media your half arsed attempts and lie about how well you’re doing but face to face, the surgeon will call you out and ask why you haven’t reached certain weight loss targets. Same with the doctors and her blood test results, you can’t lie your way out of malnutrition that shows via blood tests! I had a bypass, take my vitamins daily and still had vitamin deficiency show on my blood tests. I hate to think that Emma’s would show!

Reactions: 17
Why are those two things mutually exclusive? Taking vitamins is hardly arduous is it? Take the vitamins or go for a walk, duck me if those are your only two decisions you have to make and you're having to ask for help you’re an even bigger moron than I thought.
It’s just habit, put them in the kitchen in sight, when you have your first meal have them then. Even if you skip breakfast you’re going to eat at some point. Why does she have to make such a song and dance? Also if she’s taking other medication why can’t she just take them when she takes her medicines

Reactions: 8
Not going to lie I am on Appinio because times are hard for me and if my kids can have something for Christmas then this is what I’ll do

But. The amount of these I have seen 😂

No idea how she cashes out so frequently! Dodgy that girl
🤣🤣 Do they mention other bloggers or just Emma?

Reactions: 4
Not going to lie I am on Appinio because times are hard for me and if my kids can have something for Christmas then this is what I’ll do

But. The amount of these I have seen 😂

No idea how she cashes out so frequently! Dodgy that girl
Nothing wrong with being on it, it’s more she paid so much for those pens!

Haha as if, would love to know the results!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.