Emma Drew #23 Love is a maze life is a riddle, pop me some cake and I’ll give you a fiddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No doubt they will, im sure they have a creative accountant to help to. I think Emma
thinks she’s does 95% of the work 😂😂

A normal heart rate is between 60-100bpm. His is on the high side but nothing unexpected for a man his weight and health. If you’d is under 60, it’s considered low and might be worth having it looked at. Mine tends to sit at 71bpm.
😳 mine’s 55! I’m well into my forties. tit!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
My partner's resting heartrate is around 55. He's super fit though / ex semi pro footballer and was told a lower resting heart rate is common for people of higher fitness.

Reactions: 9
Omg! 😂😂😂 Doesn't help that she spends hours a day in the damn thing as well so instead of having 15 months of normal night usage it also had a raft of nope days and daytime naps to deal with too! 🙈😂

Also I love how her and that thrifty pick up on the fact about spending £300 on clothing a month, totally ignoring the fact that £300 on takeaways isn't anywhere near normal! But they can't can they because they're probably just as bad 🙄
And they seem to be conveniently forgetting that they are both CONSTANTLY showing clothes and shoes that they have bought

With heart rate, if you are interested to look at it to see how fit you are, the key is to look at how quickly your heart rate goes back to normal after exercise

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Ha, like someone else mentioned, she has had the Pfizer vac which has reportedly very few symptoms. Why didn’t she get the Oxford one?!

And yes, Emma, please give your manky nails a clean. They are always filthy.
My husband and I had the Oxford Astrazenica jab yesterday with no after effects so it's got to be down to luck

Reactions: 6
The thing about spending £300 a year on clothes just annoys me. Both Emma and living_thrifty either buy the cheapest of the cheap fast fashion or have endless hours to shop second hand.

I also think Emma buys a lot of stuff she doesn't actually like because it's cheap. I would rather pay £30 for something nice that's going to wash well (and that I like) rather than buy 3 cheap or second hand pieces that I don't even like wearing.

It's always quantity over quality with Emma.

Reactions: 19
The thing about spending £300 a year on clothes just annoys me. Both Emma and living_thrifty either buy the cheapest of the cheap fast fashion or have endless hours to shop second hand.

I also think Emma buys a lot of stuff she doesn't actually like because it's cheap. I would rather pay £30 for something nice that's going to wash well (and that I like) rather than buy 3 cheap or second hand pieces that I don't even like wearing.

they chat absolute shite. They need to proof this, as all I have seen are constant purchases. And imma just buys stuff she can't fit in and has to eventually send back

Reactions: 12
What is the story with these two? Recently started following Emma after she requested to follow me and I just can't figure them out! Do they work? Does she actually make money from selling random crap? And how does she fit into size 14 clothes?? I'm reading through these threads trying to figure it out!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Also who gives a duck how much someone chooses to spend on clothes. Obviously the people on the article they shared on Twitter were overspending if they wanted to buy a house but it’s probably sensationalised or a fake case study it was in bleeping closer magazine hardly on point journalism🙄 they obviously weren’t overspending as a basis only in context of buying a house

What is the story with these two? Recently started following Emma after she requested to follow me and I just can't figure them out! Do they work? Does she actually make money from selling random crap? And how does she fit into size 14 clothes?? I'm reading through these threads trying to figure it out!
They complete waste of space layabouts who got into blogging at the right time so have a substantial passive income but now do the bare minimum and cry about how ‘stressed’ and ‘triggered’ they are. She doesn’t fit into size 14s she wears clothes that are size 14 but oversized but on her look far too small.

Reactions: 16
Yep, she crows about a size 14 from a generously sized place that's oversized for actual size 14 people fitting... And then does not understand why an actual fitted size 22 did not.

And its the clothes fault. Not hers.

Reactions: 17
Omfg make the same "I'm going to retire" joke when one of your scams makes you 50p again and I will not be able to be held responsible for my actions

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She is going to be floored by the vaccine, I am calling it now! I had mine last week, I didn’t feel great but I work for the nhs so I got up, got on with work and took paracetamol. All good. She’s going to take to her bed for a week and make out she is the only person in the world to have had it 🙄
Well done! 😂👍

AA8326AF-FD4C-464E-BC04-71FF3682FEE8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also who gives a duck how much someone chooses to spend on clothes. Obviously the people on the article they shared on Twitter were overspending if they wanted to buy a house but it’s probably sensationalised or a fake case study it was in bleeping closer magazine hardly on point journalism🙄 they obviously weren’t overspending as a basis only in context of buying a house

They complete waste of space layabouts who got into blogging at the right time so have a substantial passive income but now do the bare minimum and cry about how ‘stressed’ and ‘triggered’ they are. She doesn’t fit into size 14s she wears clothes that are size 14 but oversized but on her look far too small.
Thanks 😂 it's all a bit odd!!

Reactions: 3
She spends a lot of time judging other people. Look at what she said about the man in the Fiat 500.

Honestly, live and let live. She kicks off about Tattle but she's using her platform to shame others for their life choices and not thinking twice about it.

Reactions: 20

Living thrifty recently dropped £155 on a hideous secondhand Vivienne Westwood handbag, so she can STFU. 😇

She spends a lot of time judging other people. Look at what she said about the man in the Fiat 500.
I don't think that people who drive leased BMWs are in the position to make fun of other people's cars!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Living thrifty recently dropped £155 on a hideous secondhand Vivienne Westwood handbag, so she can STFU. 😇

I don't think that people who drive leased BMWs are in the position to make fun of other people's cars!
And I’m sure she bought limited edition snow globes for a fair bit too. Surely the point of getting a New York snow globe is when you’re in New York as a memory, not off eBay but I guess she went to NY and didn’t spend a penny coz she’s ‘thrifty’ sooooooooo

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.