Emma Drew #23 Love is a maze life is a riddle, pop me some cake and I’ll give you a fiddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is actually sad to see... the weight gain on her face... I’m not trying to be being nasty, it’s just so clear to see, surely she must see it and feel it too 🥴
EDIT - sorry just noticed her eyebrows, how uneven are they?! 🙈
The chins are very much back and there to stay! She's lost a some weight but nothing life changing really.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
i've not been on here much since falling down the rabbit hole on another thread I follow which is suddenly very juicy so am just catching up where I can, what a pair of freaks they are, dressing up and getting all excited for a vaccine like they're going out for afternoon tea, they get stranger the more you see. Like someone else has said no way will that dress be suitable for her arm to be easily exposed, some poor buggar is gonna get to see immas tubular bell titties and her size 12/14 baywatch bod today and no doubt be scarred for life from the image

View attachment 441208Looks like she’s in full speed reverse with the weight loss. 😔
as my nana would have said "it's like head on a bread cake"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
i've not been on here much since falling down the rabbit hole on another thread I follow which is suddenly very juicy so am just catching up where I can, what a pair of freaks they are, dressing up and getting all excited for a vaccine like they're going out for afternoon tea, they get stranger the more you see. Like someone else has said no way will that dress be suitable for her arm to be easily exposed, some poor buggar is gonna get to see some imma tubular bell titties and her size 12/14 baywatch bod today and no doubt be scarred for life from the image

as my nana would have said "it's like head on a bread cake"

Just spat my tea out at the tubular bell titties comment. Your comments are GOLD :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is actually sad to see... the weight gain on her face... I’m not trying to be being nasty, it’s just so clear to see, surely she must see it and feel it too 🥴
EDIT - sorry just noticed her eyebrows, how uneven are they?! 🙈
Noticed her little T-Rex arms resting on top of her belly before the chins to be honest, and was quite struck this morning by how much she's regained.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
'Head on a breadcake' made me actually guffaw out loud. I imagined an elderly Yorkshire lady saying it, and it sounded glorious!
funnily enough my nana was an elderly yorkshire lady so you're spot on haha it still makes me chuckle to this day

I hope she's wearing a bra today! 🤢
nah, any excuse for her and Tony the Pony to flash the public, remember the time they were walked in on by the maid at disney? emma pretended to be horrified but you just know they both stood there starkers for at least half an hour when she was due so they could wave the fun bags at the poor woman

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Seriously Tony, admit defeat and shave your head. He’d look so much better with a shaved head than the patchy balding look he’s got going on.
Does this girl make a big deal of every day? It’s vaccine day? Most people just go and get it and go home. No doubt they’ll need a treat for being big brave soldiers

Reactions: 15
I love how this thread goes from being all stern, serious and weepy to out and out brutal piss taking in the extreme 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
My in laws got their jabs yesterday.. went straight home and cracked on milking and doing all the other usual farm jobs. They are both up this morning milking like usual and feeding the stock. They are both in their 60s.

I know they are very greatful to have had the vaccine.

So come on Imma no 'nope' days.

I'll add I know it's affecting people differently and some people it's knocking them about but it's more just her lame excuses.

Reactions: 16
It’s literally just a vaccine? People are in and out in seconds? Yeah she might feel tit for a few hours but she doesn’t have kids, doesn’t have a demanding job, literally doesn’t have to move from her bed which is what she does daily anyway.

Reactions: 14
She is going to be floored by the vaccine, I am calling it now! I had mine last week, I didn’t feel great but I work for the nhs so I got up, got on with work and took paracetamol. All good. She’s going to take to her bed for a week and make out she is the only person in the world to have had it 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Emma loves the power in the relationship. She likes to remind Tony that he was dumped by her all those years ago. And he liked her more than she liked him.
And likely still does.

Oh Emma. Surely you've read/heard about easy access to the injection site(aka short sleeves) and our responses (after all you clearly read here) to the vaccine (the high risk of reactions etc) so why just do the exact opposite as usual? Bet it was fun for you and the vacinator whilst you had to try peel it down enough to get your arm out the neckline. own worst enemy

Reactions: 11
View attachment 441208Looks like she’s in full speed reverse with the weight loss. 😔
But it’s not her fault.
It’s because she’s TrIgGerED!!!

You don’t understand how stressful bossbabes life is; sitting at compooper earning all the coins is a hard slog,actually everything is for our Emma. Do you know how many emergency crunchies she has to get through? 🙄

on a serious note, what a waste. Not only of £10k, but of health. She might aswell prepaid her funeral than have the surgery 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 23
She is going to be floored by the vaccine, I am calling it now! I had mine last week, I didn’t feel great but I work for the nhs so I got up, got on with work and took paracetamol. All good. She’s going to take to her bed for a week and make out she is the only person in the world to have had it 🙄
Oh definitely!! She will react the most out of EVERYONE and be the poorliest ever and need Daddy Tony to run around after her (ignoring how he might be feeling too!)

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.