Emma Drew #20 Jam jars, pork belly and excuses aplenty. Size slinky 16? No, more like a 20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This new buying addiction has just replaced daily visits to charity shops hasn’t it. The thrill of buying something and marking it up straightaway.

Reactions: 16
Gutted we never sure her in this saucy pair though.
Its wild how the same person can dress like a toddler and a middle aged frump.
I bet she bought those from a charity shop to sell on. I doubt she has size 6 feet with her being about 3 foot tall.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I literally don’t understand her prices. I’m all for saving the planet and buying second hand but I’d rather buy new at those prices? I had a bin bag full of stuff in the last lockdown for the charity shop, unfortunately they never opened so it’s just sat there so I’ve put in on vinted, literally not a single item is more than a fiver. I know some people say why not just give to charity, that was my aim but I have nothing else to do whilst in lockdown and this week I’ve made £70. People love cheap clothing so my stuff is literally flying out the door 😂, yeah it’s a bit of effort for a few quid but I’d rather someone have it than it sit in a bin bag until the never ending lockdown ends and I can take it to the charity shop

Reactions: 23
I literally don’t understand her prices. I’m all for saving the planet and buying second hand but I’d rather buy new at those prices? I had a bin bag full of stuff in the last lockdown for the charity shop, unfortunately they never opened so it’s just sat there so I’ve put in on vinted, literally not a single item is more than a fiver. I know some people say why not just give to charity, that was my aim but I have nothing else to do whilst in lockdown and this week I’ve made £70. People love cheap clothing so my stuff is literally flying out the door 😂, yeah it’s a bit of effort for a few quid but I’d rather someone have it than it sit in a bin bag until the never ending lockdown ends and I can take it to the charity shop
I think they simply reflect the greed that is at the core of everything she does in life.

Reactions: 12
Oil and tomato ketchup. Why is she so red? Isn’t that a sign of being really unhealthy (unless you’ve just exercised, which she deffo hasn’t)
You can be naturally very red in complexion or struggle with rosacea. I struggle with rosacea daily and I have the ruddy cheeks of someone with a bad alcohol problem (and I barely drink) :(

Reactions: 11
You can be naturally very red in complexion or struggle with rosacea. I struggle with rosacea daily and I have the ruddy cheeks of someone with a bad alcohol problem (and I barely drink) :(
Yeah I understand there are medical conditions, however she doesn’t always look that red. It seems to be after she’s spent days in bed so maybe it’s poor circulation or something

Reactions: 9
I got a hairdryer yesterday for £5 (plus the p&p of course) and then in the afternoon they had them again and I won £5 on the wheel so I repurchased it and only paid £2.95 p&p and cancelled the first order.
I downloaded the app but never used it, deleted it when she said the vouchers had a minimum spend, is that not the case now?

Looking on the app she got that tanning stuff in her free oooo boxes!
Oddly she didn't need 3 and all the boxes were the same 🤔🤔🤔🙄 she's so greedy.

Reactions: 7
Her cheeseburger in a bowl also looks like it contains bacon and fries 🙄 Pizza last night now this. You're not a saint for not having the bun.

Reactions: 18
Her cheeseburger in a bowl also looks like it contains bacon and fries 🙄 Pizza last night now this. You're not a saint for not having the bun.
Notice how she’s conveniently not shown the size of the portion. If she’s saying ‘allll the cheese’ it’s hardly going to be a tiny little sprinkle on a tiny little portion now is it? Come on Emma, just say you’ve given up.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I downloaded the app but never used it, deleted it when she said the vouchers had a minimum spend, is that not the case now?
If you get £1 or £5, there’s no minimum spend. Can be handy for the lives where they do the big drops for items that become a fiver if you need them.

Reactions: 6
I have rosacea too it only started last year, got triggered when I had an allergic reaction to some medication! Apparently anything like that can trigger it, some people get it from pregnancy or illness :( it sucks! Something to do with your body's immune response but I don't know much about it yet. Azelaic Acid is meant to be good!

And after a brownie and a coke too? I shouldn't judge cause my diet is atrocious at times at the moment but I haven't had WLS. She's not even trying, she only ever seems to eat unhealthy food? Even her version of salad has salt, sauce and cheese on it 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.