Emma Drew #20 Jam jars, pork belly and excuses aplenty. Size slinky 16? No, more like a 20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally don’t understand her prices. I’m all for saving the planet and buying second hand but I’d rather buy new at those prices? I had a bin bag full of stuff in the last lockdown for the charity shop, unfortunately they never opened so it’s just sat there so I’ve put in on vinted, literally not a single item is more than a fiver. I know some people say why not just give to charity, that was my aim but I have nothing else to do whilst in lockdown and this week I’ve made £70. People love cheap clothing so my stuff is literally flying out the door 😂, yeah it’s a bit of effort for a few quid but I’d rather someone have it than it sit in a bin bag until the never ending lockdown ends and I can take it to the charity shop
Am doing exactly the same and listing on vinted, depop and eBay because god knows when the charity shops will reopen.

Reactions: 5
Where do you all get your packaging from? I've got loads of kids clothes I need to sell

Reactions: 3
Whoever said Tony has a job, might be right! Why else would she need to ring him at this time? I reckon he has a retail job

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I’ve had the shittest week (what’s new) and it’s great to know that Emma thinks everything still revolves around her.

is the wisp IG account safe to follow?

did Millie re-appear?

Whoever said Tony has a job, might be right! Why else would she need to ring him at this time? I reckon he has a retail job
I would say he’s back at Sainsbury’s but I reckon they can’t step foot in there after Emma got them into trouble about the staff party

This new buying addiction has just replaced daily visits to charity shops hasn’t it. The thrill of buying something and marking it up straightaway.
I find this absolutely incomprehensible. Imagine going into a shop, buying all the cheap toys and clothes for kids and upselling. All those people who can barely afford anything and Emma just snaps it up.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I downloaded the app but never used it, deleted it when she said the vouchers had a minimum spend, is that not the case now?

Oddly she didn't need 3 and all the boxes were the same 🤔🤔🤔🙄 she's so greedy.
I thought she was giving one away to a “lucky” follower?

Reactions: 4
I downloaded the app but never used it, deleted it when she said the vouchers had a minimum spend, is that not the case now?
if you get a £30 voucher you have a min spend of £40, £20 voucher a min spend of £30 and so on but they change it all the time. When they’re doing fake QVC you get the offer plus the voucher. So the £5 vouchers you don’t have a min spend when they’re doing QVC but the others do, I saved about £100 today on stuff I didn’t actually need but got as cheap presents 😂 no spend jan failed loool

Brand new its for sale at £34.99. She really is deluded with her prices.

View attachment 399137
:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
Why the duck would you think it’s acceptable to sell those. Just bin them.

Reactions: 12
I literally don’t understand her prices. I’m all for saving the planet and buying second hand but I’d rather buy new at those prices? I had a bin bag full of stuff in the last lockdown for the charity shop, unfortunately they never opened so it’s just sat there so I’ve put in on vinted, literally not a single item is more than a fiver. I know some people say why not just give to charity, that was my aim but I have nothing else to do whilst in lockdown and this week I’ve made £70. People love cheap clothing so my stuff is literally flying out the door 😂, yeah it’s a bit of effort for a few quid but I’d rather someone have it than it sit in a bin bag until the never ending lockdown ends and I can take it to the charity shop
Her prices are delusional. Attempting to sell used for higher than new price.

if you get a £30 voucher you have a min spend of £40, £20 voucher a min spend of £30 and so on but they change it all the time. When they’re doing fake QVC you get the offer plus the voucher. So the £5 vouchers you don’t have a min spend when they’re doing QVC but the others do, I saved about £100 today on stuff I didn’t actually need but got as cheap presents 😂 no spend jan failed loool

Why the duck would you think it’s acceptable to sell those. Just bin them.
Not just that they are also covered in cat hair! Look at the laces! :sick:
I wouldn't even take them to charity or throw them in the donation bin.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Maybe he's in Poundland. She'll need Tena Lady if he is and there's a staff discount.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 399137
:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Only place they are fit for is the bin, unless this is fulfilling their worn shoe fetish.
I understand these shoes in a charity shop, ok condition if you're struggling, probably would only be about £5 say? But Emma listing them on Ebay, then postage on top, who is buying these items?

Just for a side note, I also do like a charity shop but I do think it is a morally grey area to resell and profit from these places.

Reactions: 10
You can buy hush puppies from shoe zone from £25! Her prices are so high

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.