Emma Drew #20 Jam jars, pork belly and excuses aplenty. Size slinky 16? No, more like a 20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have questions about some of this eBay crap Emma’s selling.
a) she seems to be selling some clothes in 14 and 16 - surely these cannot be too big?
b) how can she think she can possibly get £80 for her skanky ugg boots that look worn out?
c) she’s selling a ‘Living with Bariatric Surgery’ book - surely she should read it before selling as she can’t possibly have taken any of it in or she would know that you can’t eat takeaways and slider foods and bleeping costas if she wants to have long term success...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have questions about some of this eBay crap Emma’s selling.
a) she seems to be selling some clothes in 14 and 16 - surely these cannot be too big?
b) how can she think she can possibly get £80 for her skanky ugg boots that look worn out?
c) she’s selling a ‘Living with Bariatric Surgery’ book - surely she should read it before selling as she can’t possibly have taken any of it in or she would know that you can’t eat takeaways and slider foods and bleeping costas if she wants to have long term success...
She’s trying to prove she can achieve this £1000 target she’s set herself so it’s like she’s just finding things that’ll get her there. Including half a roll of wrapping paper ffs. I only ever sell stuff that no longer fits or I don’t like. She’s never been anywhere close to a 14 😂

Reactions: 13
It was me! I am so confident that he does. how can we prove it though? hmm
I think he put on his stories going for a walk, so maybe he just was out and away from her needing a break.. Orrr maybe he has a secret "friend" he meets as he seems to be going on lots of walks without Emma?

Reactions: 9
I don’t understand the pricing either. Maybe I’m just a serious cheapskate but I would rarely pay these prices for new items. eBay suggests a starting price for items as you add them. Usually they are rock bottom low prices (although sometimes it will throw in a curveball high price for sometime that surprises you). You can choose to ignore them but the algorithm is there for a reason.

Reactions: 16
In normal times I volunteer in a charity shop. We have some resellers who help us. We have a lady who buys broken jewellery to make her own pieces and sometimes she gives us some samples. We also encourage people to buy our possibly fake designer handbags. Unless we can prove they are genuine we won't sell them on Ebay and risk a ban. However I think it is unfair to buy children's clothes and toys to resell. None of you need to feel guilty selling your preloved clothes rather than donating them. As soon as we can reopen we will get hundreds of black bags turn up.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why does that Cat house look like when Homer Simpson tries to make a barbecue
Not quite sure why the cat even needed an outdoor house? We have one for the stray cat who lives in the garden, I can’t bring him in as I have two house cats and he’s a proper street cat. But why would a pet which is mostly inside need an outdoor house?

Not quite sure why the cat even needed an outdoor house? We have one for the stray cat who lives in the garden, I can’t bring him in as I have two house cats and he’s a proper street cat. But why would a pet which is mostly inside need an outdoor house?
Because Imma needed to feed her shopping addiction?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think she said in her stories a while ago the cats were spending longer outside and sometimes maybe one of them was refusing to come in.. Not surprised with the state of her house as cats are very clean animals

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think he put on his stories going for a walk, so maybe he just was out and away from her needing a break.. Orrr maybe he has a secret "friend" he meets as he seems to be going on lots of walks without Emma?
She's always texting and calling him though and she hid on a text where he said he was another time. Also like I said before, what does he do for the business? He doesn't appear to do anything for it, I just think he has a part time job somewhere

genuine question: I know a few of you on here have had wls. How dangerous is it to go back to eating normally and normal sized portions and not controlling fat intake etc less than a year after surgery? I can imagine it’s not advised but surely it has an effect physically on the digestive system (scarring etc) if you eat badly again

Reactions: 10
Her eyebrows 👀 I’m sure this is for our benefit 🥴 Again, I am so shocked as this is her BUSINESS PAGE!!! 🤦🏼‍♀️
How is her forehead already that greasy looking. Surely she’d of only put her base on a few minutes before

Reactions: 15
Her eyebrows 👀 I’m sure this is for our benefit 🥴 Again, I am so shocked as this is her BUSINESS PAGE!!! 🤦🏼‍♀️
why does she bother buying more make up when every time she wears it she looks like stevie wonder applied it for her? honestly never known anyone look so bad in make up, it's like shrek let loose with mascara and a lipstick

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.