Emma Drew #20 Jam jars, pork belly and excuses aplenty. Size slinky 16? No, more like a 20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else ever notice she has one of these emotional octopus communication things on her shelf. She recently turned it blue. If communicating by text isn't lazy enough. They were a thing on tiktok recently, so obviously another impulse buy. She probably lights a candle to let Tony know shes in the mood to do the monster mash.
Also anyone else mentally track a correlation with her mood and whether its particularly *spicy* on here?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Why does she openly humiliate herself? If you fail at your goals why post it all over your Instagram.

I used to be really bad for moping and feeling sorry for myself and just staying in bed instead of facing the world and I realised how much worse it makes you feel. Its like she wants someone to kick her arse but no one is going to do it for her and I dont know why she can't realise this. I honestly despair.

Seeing her life makes me so motivated to no longer be like that and keep me going so thank you Emma.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Anyone else ever notice she has one of these emotional octopus communication things on her shelf. She recently turned it blue. If communicating by text isn't lazy enough. They were a thing on tiktok recently, so obviously another impulse buy. She probably lights a candle to let Tony know shes in the mood to do the monster mash.
Also anyone else mentally track a correlation with her mood and whether its particularly *spicy* on here?
‘She probably lights a candle to let Tony know shes in the mood to do the monster mash.’

HOLY tit I NEARLY PISSED MYSELF. I can’t cope with how hilarious you all are. Thanks for getting me through lockdown guys 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She shouldn’t have bothered... sorry if I sound mean but her make up skills are horrendous... she buys expensive make up and doesn’t take the time to actually use it like it’s meant to be... a pallete she buys would be a weeks shopping budget... I’m all for treating yourself and things that make you happy, but it’s just excessive with her and I don’t actually think makes her happy 😟
It's so badly applied. She thinks she looks amazing, when to me she looks like a 50 year old man in drag.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She shouldn’t have bothered... sorry if I sound mean but her make up skills are horrendous... she buys expensive make up and doesn’t take the time to actually use it like it’s meant to be... a pallete she buys would be a weeks shopping budget... I’m all for treating yourself and things that make you happy, but it’s just excessive with her and I don’t actually think makes her happy 😟
what are those eyebrows

Im not sure she reads here, purely as she knows I’m here and hasn’t never texted me going “what the actual duck” or got any of her mates to share photos of my son again.

Reactions: 15
Don’t worry me and my husband ordered a 24 inch pizza last night for the laugh and we ate around 3/4 and now we are ashamed of ourselves 😂😂
My partner has just ordered us a large pizza and sides from papa johns, no shame here 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Im not sure she reads here, purely as she knows I’m here and hasn’t never texted me going “what the actual duck” or got any of her mates to share photos of my son again.
I cant imagine it's the first or last time shes driven someone to here

Reactions: 7
She has a look of my friends little sister in that pic. Thankfully only that one and not usually. It amuses me as she's a little bit... Spiky... And quick to offence too 🤣

Wonder if Emma is friends with demi donnelly...

They are very alike! Both having issues with the side the public sees

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has a look of my friends little sister in that pic. Thankfully only that one and not usually. It amuses me as she's a little bit... Spiky... And quick to offence too 🤣

Wonder if Emma is friends with demi donnelly...

They are very alike! Both having issues with the side the public sees
Just started following the Demi thread..another head with too much money!

Reactions: 10
She looks like a 6 year old who has stole mum's makeup 😂😂
I've never known anyone look worse after putting make up on! she looks like she's fallen face first into the translucent powder, drawn the brows on with a sharpie and given herself a nose highlight you can see from space

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s said a few times she does. A former friend of hers told me that she was upset by I think thread 4’s title. And she jumped on someone else moaning about tattle saying she’s stopped reading here now. And her friends rush to tell her key things we’ve said.

Reactions: 7
I’ve just had a quick look, she looks like a nasty piece of work with massive tits 🤷‍♀️
She’s friends with one of my friends and has done some really lovely things for her however I think there’s a lot more nastiness to her than niceness.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.