Emma Drew #20 Jam jars, pork belly and excuses aplenty. Size slinky 16? No, more like a 20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not wanting to mod the content or anything, but if you’ve had 4 hot chocolates in a month or one a day, so what... I have one a night, but I haven’t had WLS. That’s the point. Seems like it’s turning into a “look how few pieces of dominoes I eat” competition on here sometimes 🤷🏻‍♀️
But that’s the whole point isn’t it. Even if you have the largest pizza Dominos offers for every meal and drink nothing but hot chocolate every day, you’ve not spent £10,000 on major life changing surgery to lose weight. Emma chose to throw £10K at a problem that she could have fixed in so many other cheaper ways but she chose the “easy option” only for her to realise how bloody difficult it is without addressing the issue in her head first. The only reason anyone here shares what they do/don’t eat or drink is to highlight the utter ridiculousness of Emma’s choices both in food quality and quantity given what she should be eating less than a year post WLS - it’s definitely not to make it a competition.

(And to level out my previous comment about not drinking my hot chocolates from the advent calendar - today I’ve been an eating machine for no other reason than Ive felt like it and had one and a half slices of fruit loaf, a sausage sandwich with a bag of crisps and a chocolate biscuit, two cheese breadsticks, a handful of chocolate Munchies and I plan on having a massive Mexican feast later with burritos and nachos probably followed by ice cream....but I’ve not had WLS)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I also whatsapp mine when I’m working from home and he’s upstairs if something needs taking out the freezer or whatever but it’s not a full blow conversation.

I don’t think it’s turning into a competition, I think its more to highlight the fact how little ‘normal people’ eat compared to someone who’s had WLS and most of us admitted were fat or have weight issues 🤷‍♀️.

As for the kitten thing, I am dead!!!!!! For duck sake. Why do people like her keep the backyard breeding of cats alive, go and rescue a cat, there’s hundreds of kittens or young cats also needing homes.
She knows she wouldn’t pass the home check; one look at their hygiene and I think any credible rescue would refuse. Not to mention the whole Wisp saga.

Sorry ladies, think I’m just being over sensitive because I can wolf down a pizza 🤣 (and you know, not feeling my most best self this week with lockdown so taking things personally 😭)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Sorry ladies, think I’m just being over sensitive because I can wolf down a pizza 🤣 (and you know, not feeling my most best self this week with lockdown so taking things personally 😭)
Don’t worry me and my husband ordered a 24 inch pizza last night for the laugh and we ate around 3/4 and now we are ashamed of ourselves 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Don’t worry, we’ve all been there! Personally, I’m eating my feelings this week! I think this lockdown has been the hardest and it’s only been two weeks so far. With the others we at least had nice warm weather, Summer then Christmas to look forward to but now we have an open ended lockdown at the height of winter and nothing to get excited about.

• Heart
Why is she living in her bed ffs? I am STRUGGLING so bad. I’ve cried about 5 times a day since lockdown was announced and I’m fed up. I couldn’t see my family at Xmas as it was meant to be on Boxing Day so I haven’t seen them since august. BUT I make myself go for a walk daily and use my exercise bike 4 times a week. I cook most nights because fresh food makes me feel better than a kebab would.

can’t she see by moping in her bed she isn’t going to feel better. Times are tough and tit for every one but little things like fresh air and vegetables really help. I’m not a saint, I just inhaled a creme egg and some crisps in 5 seconds flat but I’ve already been for an hours walk and I’ll do the bike tonight. She’s literally putting herself in an early grave.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Can I ask a question? This is another influencer who claims to be a size 14.....is she a 14? Cos I am a 14 in every shop and I must be a heck of a lot bigger than I think of I’m the same size as her 🤦‍♀️ I think influencers who lie about their size should be accountable
Her top half looks like mine and I’m a 16/18 right now and I don’t have boobs 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Her top half looks like mine and I’m a 16/18 right now and I don’t have boobs 😂
Just makes me so angry there’s Emma banging on about fitting in size 14s and this twerp too. I worked hard to loose weight and I am actually a 14 I don’t squeeze myself into things to fit that way I’d be an 8 😂

Reactions: 9
Can I ask a question? This is another influencer who claims to be a size 14.....is she a 14? Cos I am a 14 in every shop and I must be a heck of a lot bigger than I think of I’m the same size as her 🤦‍♀️ I think influencers who lie about their size should be accountable
It’s possible that she is a 14 - sizes vary in different shops, and you may prefer a different fit (I can fit into a size 14, but I prefer a 16 most of the time). I just don’t pay much attention to what other people say their size is because it doesn’t matter really. Only thing that matters is if you are comfortable and happy!

Reactions: 12
Don’t worry, we’ve all been there! Personally, I’m eating my feelings this week! I think this lockdown has been the hardest and it’s only been two weeks so far. With the others we at least had nice warm weather, Summer then Christmas to look forward to but now we have an open ended lockdown at the height of winter and nothing to get excited about.

It’s exactly that. And being cooped up with kids because of the weather isn’t helping. Still hopeful about the vaccine etc but this lockdown is awful.

Reactions: 6
Emma you are missing the point of WLS 🙄

You made the decision to have the surgery. Not Tony, not Alaska, not Tattle. YOU.

Stop turning everything you touch to tit.

11D14EFC-7A31-483D-848C-EB73858F138F.jpeg

Reactions: 10
Can’t wait to see her squeeze into that emotional spend size 10 ugly cat dress 🌝

• Haha
New thread for Emma Drew!! Congrats @Katykatykaty for the winning title with 44 likes.

Quick reminder -
Things Emma has recently been "stuck in":
1) 2021
2) a Ted Baker dress
3) bed
4) about some Dominoes, chinese takeaway
5) denial

Emma dressed up as a homeless person despite using the fact she was homeless to get sympathy.

View attachment 386397

Can someone do the TLDR of the last Emma thread please? I would but I didn't pull it out of my jam jar this morning :ROFLMAO: 😜

Emma and her business mentor came up with the groundbreaking idea to transform to do list into decorated jars. You put in various jobs in a jar and pick them out at random. Emma has admitted she has put some back if they are not the right time to do them or can't be bothered. They have "transformed" her life that she has posted several stories, 2 grid posts and a tikytoky.

Emma's underground twitter revealed some Tony shaming and dressing up as a homeless woman. Despite being "homeless" is something she often throws out for pity.

Emma made a list of calories in her favourite snackies. This has made us wonder if she is gaining weight again which is why she isn't talking so much about it.

In one of her text conversations to Tony, she told him that SHE opened HIM up a new stocks and shares ISA and they will get Quidco cashback. A few of us suspect coercive control. You are not allowed to open up ISA's for other people. Again Emma does what she likes and gets away scot free.

Apparently she has been paralyzed by depression despite managing to post on insta. She listed plenty of items which were purchased for business use. Emma loves minimising her tax liability despite being a drain on society.

Misleading ebay title saying the Cath Kidston inspired Rosali range is Cath Kidston. She has "Cath Kidston with Rosali or IKEA cath Kidston Rosali" in the names.

Wisp the hamster escaped and made it into the extractor fan. They found him and he was covered in grease the poor thing. This is very concerning and no Wisp updates since.

Emma treated herself to dominos but it was two for tuesday so either she hid a pizza from her insta stories OR she isn't as money savvy as she would like to think. Tony was meant to start Keto again on 4th of Jan so this is verrrry interesting.

Someone replied "F Off" to her email spam about the jam jars. She then shared it on her stories to get pity.

Reshared her cancer diagnosis post and essential crunchie justification on her poundland appreciation society facebook page. This got her lots and lots of sympathy and well wishes. She did not correct anyone that her cancer was "downgraded" to abnormal cells. Instead she only turned off comments.

She visited her Dad despite him NOT being in her bubble.

Please add if there is anything else essential. Like ya gurl's crunchie.

Now let's get that bread, get that head and LEAVE!
honestly I’m going to have to quit my job, I cant keep up. Can anyone show me the eff off story🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who wants to bet she caves and orders a takeaway tonight? She's already been spending today.

I've never known anyone to openly set so many goals and fail every single one within hours 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Honestly I wouldn't worry about sizes. Unfollow emma, this girl and anyone else that makes you feel bad. I 10000% agree that they shouldn't lie, but they are anyway and it's not a reflection on you. If you're happy with where you are then it doesn't matter. People lie constantly and it doesn't mean that you are any less of a person because of it

Reactions: 11
Bloody hell she needs to get off instagram and get some help, what happened to her double therapy sessions? Did she have that as a one off and just think she was cured? She keeps whinging to instagram about how unhappy she is with herself.

WHAT DO YOU WANT US TO DO EMMA? WE CAN'T FIX IT FOR YOU.

Seriously, she fully thinks something will change for the better even if she continues as she always has 🤦‍♀️

GET OUT OF BED. Half of us are depressed at the moment, staying in bed doesn't help us, we know how hard it is but you have to try. GET UP, SHOWER, GET SOME FRESH AIR, DRINK SOME WATER.

Oh and STOP BEING A VICTIM

oh honey don’t worry, I am living off pizza and subway currently!!!
Me too, we couldn't get a takeaway last night cause of the snow and we were genuinely a bit sad 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She shouldn’t have bothered... sorry if I sound mean but her make up skills are horrendous... she buys expensive make up and doesn’t take the time to actually use it like it’s meant to be... a pallete she buys would be a weeks shopping budget... I’m all for treating yourself and things that make you happy, but it’s just excessive with her and I don’t actually think makes her happy 😟

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.