Emma Drew #20 Jam jars, pork belly and excuses aplenty. Size slinky 16? No, more like a 20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, it won’t be the first time Emma has pretended to be someone in here 🌝. Millie is deffo Emma or McDonald. The answers were to vague and just repeated what we had said. The account also joined in 2019?

Reactions: 11
Er excuse you. She went for a walk. Once.
Oh yes, how could I forget? All 7 minutes of it! 😂

Well tonight's ooooo updates are she told the makeup artist doing the live that she was gonna get her eyeliner and join in and have a practice ("imma go grab my eyeliner"...I blooming hate "imma" 😤 ), she then won another £30 on the wheel and bought the eyeliner being sold. 🙈🤦🏻‍♀️

She then explained her username "Emmaglet as in Piglet" which made me go 😬 because that's some weird ass name for a grown woman...but also quite apt at the same time! 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe Millie could upload a photo of her holding a piece of paper with today's date and Hello Tattlers on it. Then we would know it was at least not Toeknee or Emma.

• Haha
I sent her a message asking how wisp is.... Let's see if she bothers to reply

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh yes, how could I forget? All 7 minutes of it! 😂

Well tonight's ooooo updates are she told the makeup artist doing the live that she was gonna get her eyeliner and join in and have a practice ("imma go grab my eyeliner"...I blooming hate "imma" 😤 ), she then won another £30 on the wheel and bought the eyeliner being sold. 🙈🤦🏻‍♀️

She then explained her username "Emmaglet as in Piglet" which made me go 😬 because that's some weird ass name for a grown woman...but also quite apt at the same time! 😂
Found a costume for ya gurl to fit her gunt in

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
To be fair I’ve totally lost motivation this lockdown but the difference is I’ve got a real job so I still get up every day get showered and dressed and work my 8 hours and manage at least half an hour exercise the majority of days. Emma has never had any motivation so she can’t blame lockdown at all, her life isn’t any different.

Reactions: 20
Bloody hell - so many emotions in 15 minutes! I was going to type “typical, the one evening I don’t come on here and there’s a celeb in the house” and offer my welcome but now I see it was all just a hoax! Imagine being so sad that you monitor tattle on what’s being said about you, make up a fictional account to pretend you were an ex employee and then post lies about yourself! How weird!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread Title
Teeth like a broken fence and smelly bedding. An appointment with your surgeon that Tattle know you’re dreading. ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 16
it's interesting that 'millie' was online 50 minutes ago checking this thread :unsure:.
Surely if she was legit she would have replied.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
it's interesting that 'millie' was online 50 minutes ago checking this thread :unsure:.
Surely if she was legit she would have replied.
But then again I could see why she wouldn't 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️. I don't think it is Emma. Remember not a money blagger?She was trying to deflect attention onto other bloggers. Not away from a particular tattle subject. That is normally in the form of passive aggressive or pity stories.

Reactions: 9
How infrequently must she wash the cats bedding if they're refusing to sleep in it now it's clean? She's making such a big deal out of it

• Sick
But then again I could see why she wouldn't 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️. I don't think it is Emma. Remember not a money blagger?She was trying to deflect attention onto other bloggers. Not away from a particular tattle subject. That is normally in the form of passive aggressive or pity stories.
I don’t think it is Millie, someone above found that Millie spells her name Milli and the account has been active since 2019 and only used for this account. I bet it was used by Millie when she worked for them to snoop as they said however I doubt she has any interest in the Drew’s now. I imagine it’s Emma or Tony who opened the account and have the password.

As for the motivation, I start work at 8.30 and get out of bed at 8 most days. I’m permanently mentally exhausted with this lockdown and I’m struggling, but as above, I have two jobs, I go for a daily walk, use the exercise bike most days. I also cook dinner and clean my house so although I’m slacking compared to normal, I’m not in bed
watching Tik Tok all day. I’ve also been on flood watch all night so I am tireeeed, ready for another day of ‘will I flood or won’t i’ 😂

• Heart
I don’t think it is Millie, someone above found that Millie spells her name Milli and the account has been active since 2019 and only used for this account. I bet it was used by Millie when she worked for them to snoop as they said however I doubt she has any interest in the Drew’s now. I imagine it’s Emma or Tony who opened the account and have the password.

As for the motivation, I start work at 8.30 and get out of bed at 8 most days. I’m permanently mentally exhausted with this lockdown and I’m struggling, but as above, I have two jobs, I go for a daily walk, use the exercise bike most days. I also cook dinner and clean my house so although I’m slacking compared to normal, I’m not in bed
watching Tik Tok all day. I’ve also been on flood watch all night so I am tireeeed, ready for another day of ‘will I flood or won’t i’ 😂
I have zero motivation. It has left the building, along with my appetite, sex drive, empathy and any interest in anything other than my bed. I’m drained with lockdown as there’s nothing to do. However every day off I had, I go for a walk with my little one to the next village or we take the bus into town to walk somewhere different. I clean the house, I cook homemade meals so I can eat something which has some form of love in it and I’m trying to finish my masters.

I envy Emma in some ways. She does nothing all day, earns more money than I do and can spend time with her family.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.