Emma Drew #20 Jam jars, pork belly and excuses aplenty. Size slinky 16? No, more like a 20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she has irregular cells she will probably be due another screening some time soon too. She announced in September she was cancer free from her last biopsy. So I'd assume she would be having screenings every 6 months?

Reactions: 7
I do worry I am turning into Emma right now. I have zero motivation, I’ve had to reduce my working hours from fours days to one. I’m eating so much and doing little exercise.

I need to sort myself out because I do not want to end up like Emma 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I do worry I am turning into Emma right now. I have zero motivation, I’ve had to reduce my working hours from fours days to one. I’m eating so much and doing little exercise.

Virtual hugs. 🤗 Don't be hard on yourself, it feels so odd to have to pretend to care about the minutiae of work and other mundane things when it feels like we're living in some dystopian sci-fi! Things do feel a lot heavier than March 2020 - I think that by now all of us must at least know of someone who has had Covid, and it feels so much more real.

I think the reason why people are giving ya gurl tit is because she doesn't need the excuse of a global pandemic to retreat to her bed of cat hair. Aside from not being able to waddle into Poundland, Covid has hasn't affected her usual daily routine of snackies in her pit of despair.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm with those that feel they have the motivation of a sloth right now. I am lucky enough to be able to work from home but that doesn't mean that getting up and ready for 9am isn't a challenge.

I am also eating all my feelings lol. Yesterday I weighed myself and decided to join Slimming World again. I recently moved to the city centre and hate walking around here, I miss the green and parks so working out at home it is.

Emma, we're all going through the motions and you're very privileged. Put ya big girl pants on like the rest of us have to.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I just heard my daughter in laws mother died this morning, cancer not covid. She has spent the last year caring for her and her younger brother and still managed to clean her teeth and brush her hair. Emma has really not had any extra responsibilities.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
How infrequently must she wash the cats bedding if they're refusing to sleep in it now it's clean? She's making such a big deal out of it
Yes if she washed them regularly they'd be used to the smell of washing powder
I don’t think it is Millie, someone above found that Millie spells her name Milli and the account has been active since 2019 and only used for this account. I bet it was used by Millie when she worked for them to snoop as they said however I doubt she has any interest in the Drew’s now. I imagine it’s Emma or Tony who opened the account and have the password.

As for the motivation, I start work at 8.30 and get out of bed at 8 most days. I’m permanently mentally exhausted with this lockdown and I’m struggling, but as above, I have two jobs, I go for a daily walk, use the exercise bike most days. I also cook dinner and clean my house so although I’m slacking compared to normal, I’m not in bed
watching Tik Tok all day. I’ve also been on flood watch all night so I am tireeeed, ready for another day of ‘will I flood or won’t i’ 😂
Bless you ❤ I can't even begin to imagine how hard that must be being on edge all the time wondering if your house is going to be flooded overnight ☹ I remember a few years back when a local town and city flooded really badly and driving past the houses and you could see where the water level had got up to.

I have zero motivation. It has left the building, along with my appetite, sex drive, empathy and any interest in anything other than my bed. I’m drained with lockdown as there’s nothing to do. However every day off I had, I go for a walk with my little one to the next village or we take the bus into town to walk somewhere different. I clean the house, I cook homemade meals so I can eat something which has some form of love in it and I’m trying to finish my masters.

I envy Emma in some ways. She does nothing all day, earns more money than I do and can spend time with her family.
Another one in the zero motivation club here too 🤚🏻 The other day I didn't do anything, hardly moved from the sofa and felt quite down tbh...then I started thinking omg am I turning into Emma? Then it depressed me even more 😂 Difference being she has "nope" days all the time and makes out how bloody marvellous she was during the first lockdown going for daily walks and making sourdough bread etc, did she shite do anything of the sort! 🤨 I did do those things and I am trying to get out for a walk most days as well...and something we all have over Ya Gurl is we damn we'll get out of our beds!! 😂

I just heard my daughter in laws mother died this morning, cancer not covid. She has spent the last year caring for her and her younger brother and still managed to clean her teeth and brush her hair. Emma has really not had any extra responsibilities.
So sorry to hear that 😔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Hope it goes well and that it doesn't flood. Take care and keep safe ❤

Hope your council is more use than ours if any flooding does happen! Our council tell us if we need to be evacuated due to flooding (we are a seaside town so surrounded by water) to go to the town hall or a community center. They're where the hearts are on my screenshots (excuse the blurs, don't want to advertise where I live for obv reasons). Can you see two very blue reasons why it's a bad idea...? 🙄
20210120_103240.jpg
20210120_103026.jpg

Fingers crossed yours are a lot more helpful should the worst happen ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hope it goes well and that it doesn't flood. Take care and keep safe ❤

Hope your council is more use than ours if any flooding does happen! Our council tell us if we need to be evacuated due to flooding (we are a seaside town so surrounded by water) to go to the town hall or a community center. They're where the hearts are on my screenshots (excuse the blurs, don't want to advertise where I live for obv reasons). Can you see two very blue reasons why it's a bad idea...? 🙄View attachment 392945View attachment 392946

Fingers crossed yours are a lot more helpful should the worst happen ❤❤❤
I live quite near to Hebden Bridge, so if anyone remembers those floods, you’ll know what I mean. It’s a regular occurrence 😂. Well I live in a village a good few miles away but that’s the closest place I’m willing to say/ people who know that area will know what the floods are like 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I remember the footage 😞 keeping fingers, toes and eyes crossed for you!

Fishwife, I Hope all is well for your DIL and her family. So sorry to hear that 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 9

I would imagine you are burned out from having to try and keep going through what is likely to become an entire year (maybe more!) of terrifying uncertainty and balancing life in a completely different way with misleading government information and doom from the media. Please don’t be hard on yourself right now. You need some time to recover and rebuild. And you WILL rebuild, it will just take time. In recovery they talk about ‘one day at a time’ and it can be applied to so many situations, like this one! Listen to what your body needs, maybe adapt a few things. I hear you on the eating. I’m an eating machine right now! So I’m trying to do some healthier swaps. I love soup so I’ve been making loads of homemade soup for nourishment and to fill me up but maybe you’re a soup hater! You’ll find something and you’ll work it out.

Take care of yourself x

• Heart
Was wondering if there was some way of trending a #justiceforwisp type situation without identifying ourselves

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thank you to all of you, sorry I derailed the thread. Your words have really picked me up.

I think I need to remember that this is her life as a permanent state, I was very active in the first lockdown but this time I am finding it so much harder as I never dreamt we would still be here. I am trying my best to eat a bit less, move a bit more and take it easy.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
'imma' give you a slap for the appaling use of the English language on your stories. Makes me rage.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Less than 3 weeks into 2021 (god hasn’t that dragged) and I think we can safely say this

- she’s failed her WLS and is gaining weight
- she’s killed the hamster
- she’s getting lazier by the day.
She’s actually going to need her legs cutting off and will be bed bound if she carries on

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Did anyone get a response back from messaging Emma about Wisp? I think someone said they would.

When is the thumb tums birthday? Is it on the 26th? We need to hold a special party for it!!

• Haha
I live quite near to Hebden Bridge, so if anyone remembers those floods, you’ll know what I mean. It’s a regular occurrence 😂. Well I live in a village a good few miles away but that’s the closest place I’m willing to say/ people who know that area will know what the floods are like 😬
I work in Mytholmroyd! I shall say no more though 😂

I have zero motivation. It has left the building, along with my appetite, sex drive, empathy and any interest in anything other than my bed. I’m drained with lockdown as there’s nothing to do. However every day off I had, I go for a walk with my little one to the next village or we take the bus into town to walk somewhere different. I clean the house, I cook homemade meals so I can eat something which has some form of love in it and I’m trying to finish my masters.

I envy Emma in some ways. She does nothing all day, earns more money than I do and can spend time with her family.
This is exactly how I am feeling.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.