Emma drew #2 Nap den, crap den, cat den

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh I dunno I love going cinema and having a good munch. We go like once every 3 months though. We have been twice this months with toy story and Aladdin and then the weekend lion king I will be poor for the rest of the year.

I messaged her once on insta to ask about music magpie etc and she just completely ignored me. She did with something else too. Probably in bed.

Reactions: 1
id Be surprised eBay and PayPal would be on her ASAP if she did.

Reactions: 1
Is there ever a day when Emma doesn't post some kind of excuse for being bone idle and not doing anything?

Emma's daily excuse for today: House buying issues outside her control are making her lose motivation for decluttering

Reactions: 4
Is there ever a day she doesn’t consume vast amounts of sugar? Today she is buying Krispy Kreme “for her dads hospital appointment” which obviously means for her. I just don’t understand her logic, why would you need donuts for a hospital appointment? Eat breakfast before you go, eat lunch when you get back, Emma you don’t need snacks to go to a hospital appointment!

Reactions: 3
Is there ever a day when Emma doesn't post some kind of excuse for being bone idle and not doing anything?

Emma's daily excuse for today: House buying issues outside her control are making her lose motivation for decluttering
Totally any excuse at the moment, she's gonna be bed bound shortly at this rate, I really struggle to see how people find her motivational at all

Reactions: 2
My 2 year old would strongly disagree with you

Ha she’s still reading her it seems. Suddenly launching a new blog which looks like it will be recipes

Ha she’s still reading her it seems. Suddenly launching a new blog which looks like it will be recipes

I really struggle to understand how Emma can be launching a food / recipe related blog the only recipes I ever noticed on her stories were for pico (taco Tuesdays) or some concoctions made up of random beige food, occasional roast, etc. Unless I'm missing something

Reactions: 8
Maybe if her diet was better and more varied she wouldnt have to write every day off cos of no energy

Reactions: 7
I’m confused as to who her audience would be? What’s her ‘thing’ with the recipes? Things you can make cheaply?
I don’t think her constant ‘no’ days and being seriously obese connote a healthy, rounded diet anyone would like to emulate.
Her IG engagement sits at about 1% of her followers, the office is gone, her content is stale- can’t help but wonder if her income is dropping faster than my jaw did at those play suits

Reactions: 9
I wonder how hard it can be to buy a house. I don't mean saving a deposit and earning enough to pay the mortgage. I mean going into an estate agent looking at a house deciding you like it then making an offer. We managed to buy three while working full time and bringing up a family. (We only had one at once). She has stopped matched betting so her bank statements look better.

Aah it wouldn’t be Emma without it turning into such a hard task...that probably requires numerous days ‘recovering’.
I have managed to purchase various residential and commercial properties without a carry on, I admit buying a house/moving is stressful but it does not require an unnecessary amount of drama.
My home is not a chapel, it does have a chapel but I guess that is not as content worthy

It is hard for her to even get up most days much less work. Don't you know she has mental health issues? Not named as work shyness. Plus why would she bother her nope days are funded by her affiliate income i.e folks like me and you who click on her numerous affiliate links while she is on her day bed looking at her cats.

Reactions: 5
She makes a bed in the back of a car for her passenger anxiety you could not make this up. What “grown adult” makes a bed in the back of the car with all their favourite drinks and snacks?! I remember doing that as an 8 year old with my siblings on our annual family camping trip, she’s really not normal.

Reactions: 6
I have never understood this because she can quite happily be a passenger when they are going to the various restaurants they frequent during the week and let's not forget about sourcing for Amazon and her personal Ebay account! Only when it suits Emma!!!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.