Emma Drew #19 A cheeky takeaway on the sly. Missing the gym, that's a lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only work she’s put in is trying to squeeze herself into smaller sizes. If she’d put as much effort into her weightloss, she might actually fit into a size 16 now.
Probably burnt more calories getting into that pink Ted Baker dress (#nipplegate) than on one of her walks though.

Sad that we haven't seen more of her slinky frocks, but I'm convinced that Tony had to cut her out of some of them. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Next thread title suggestion...

Emma Drew #20 Jam jars, pork belly and excuses aplenty. Size slinky 16? No, more like a 20!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I know someone has already shown this lady but it’s mad when you see what someone can do in a year. She started with SW and then calorie counted and has lost over 8 stone and hasn’t lost 10k 😂
wow, do you have a username for this woman? What great inspiration 🤩, unlike our princess pork belly.

Reactions: 4
I've been lurking for a long while, too long for the car crash that are the Drews. I just wanted to say thanks for all the laughs you lovely tatters have given me.

I just can't do it anymore. It has gone from being trash tv to just plain depressing. Emma your sucking the life out of me!! I can't fathom how someone spends 10k and then does nothing to change. The saddest part its clear Emma isn't even at rock bottom yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
wow, do you have a username for this woman? What great inspiration 🤩, unlike our princess pork belly.
It’s keepingupwithkarla__

she has a large following so I don’t think she will mind it being shared. She’s an inspiration and what’s kicked me up the arse to do something!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Is it just me who thinks she looks like she still has her baby teeth?! They’re so odd looking

• Haha
Reactions: 24
And her face looks oily and her hair looks oily - everything just screams grease. 🤢
She was even saying the other day she can't wear false nails because her nails are oily...I couldn't help but think well it's no surprise as the rest of you is oily! 😂. I mean I have a tendency to be more on the oily side skin wise, but I have never known anyone to have oily nails?!! 😂😂

Emmaglet is her username right? She’s managed to get 3 boxes so far from OOOOO referrals.View attachment 383437
I saw her in the live last night saying "that moment when you notice your husband has just joined the live" I mean havent you got enough tit Emma without roping your husband in as well to try and get you more coupons to buy tit you don't really need.

I enjoy the lives and have bought a couple of things which I will actually use as one of them is a pair of Puma trainers that only cost me £14 because I had a £20 voucher. But they have tightened up on vouchers now and you have to use them up sooner so a lot of mine have gone to waste because I am not going to just order for the sake of it. Emma and her fellow freebie hunters will be seething though I'm sure, either that or just buying anything just for the sake of using the voucher. This app is not the place for a shopping addict to be.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I saw her in the live last night saying "that moment when you notice your husband has just joined the live" I mean havent you got enough tit Emma without roping your husband in as well to try and get you more coupons to buy tit you don't really need.

I enjoy the lives and have bought a couple of things which I will actually use as one of them is a pair of Puma trainers that only cost me £14 because I had a £20 voucher. But they have tightened up on vouchers now and you have to use them up sooner so a lot of mine have gone to waste because I am not going to just order for the sake of it. Emma and her fellow freebie hunters will be seething though I'm sure, either that or just buying anything just for the sake of using the voucher. This app is not the place for a shopping addict to be.
This really shows just how greedy she is! Regardless of whether it is freebies or food, Emma thinks she is entitled to ALL of it.

Reactions: 11
She's just bought a Huda Beauty eyeshadow palette on ooooo! Ya gurl is planning on copying the halo eye the girl did on the live!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.