Emma Drew #19 A cheeky takeaway on the sly. Missing the gym, that's a lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously, what is she on?!
Why is she texting him to tell him she is not in a good place emotionally? They live in the same house. They work in the same house. They spend 24 hours a day together seven days a week. How does he not know that? I couldn't tell you the last time I texted my husband, and when I did it was probably "get dog food on your way home", I dont understand why they talk to each other via their phones.

Reactions: 20
Why is she texting him to tell him she is not in a good place emotionally? They live in the same house. They work in the same house. They spend 24 hours a day together seven days a week. How does he not know that? I couldn't tell you the last time I texted my husband, and when I did it was probably "get dog food on your way home", I dont understand why they talk to each other via their phones.
Same. My texts to my husband are ‘get milk please’ and we don’t spend all day together but we actually talk!

She needs to delete that stupid app and seriously work on her personal hygiene. She’s well known for not brushing her teeth 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
What gets me is that Tony didn't bother replying. 😂😂😂

Just as well that her major depressive episode was over in 30 minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The ISA thing is bleeping disgusting. It’s coercive control and fraudulent. Man, Tony really needs to get away from her toxic self she isn’t interested in anyone else but herself. She is greedy, abhorrently self centred, manipulative and a general waste of Oxygen. Please someone report her.

Reactions: 18
The ISA thing is bleeping disgusting. It’s coercive control and fraudulent. Man, Tony really needs to get away from her toxic self she isn’t interested in anyone else but herself. She is greedy, abhorrently self centred, manipulative and a general waste of Oxygen. Please someone report her.
I’ve had coercive control vibes about this relationship for a while She absolutely controls him and their money and it’s very worrying. He can’t see it but Tony if you’re reading here please seriously think about how much financial freedom you have.

Reactions: 17
Because she then couldn't post it on Instagram if they'd phoned/just talked to each other. I can't think of any other explanation. Oh could also be the fact that they are just lazy f*cks! 😂

More pity party time for Emma
Well someone needs to be the essentials police for that group, it's bloody infuriating 😡 I am a member but I never post (dont post much at all on Facebook tbh) and just joined at a time when I used to visit Poundland a lot more as I still maintain it's a fab shop and you can get some brilliant buys there.

BUT what this group (PLAS) don't seem to realise is is that we are in the middle of a bloody pandemic!! 🤬 They post idiotic things such as "I'm going to PL tomorrow...what do I need?" and so understandably they get comments about stay at home it's a pandemic and if you're having to ask what you need then it's not an essential journey is it? I could go on but I'd be here all day with the idiots "essential" reasons for popping out. The amount of times I've got into arguments telling the stupid shits that a cushion, a globe, fairy lights, bamboo lidded jars etc etc are not essentials! 😤😂

Thing is, he's probably chuffed that an ISA is being opened in his name. That money is then his. Wait until it mounts up to a big amount Tony and then make your escape...😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Well someone needs to be the essentials police for that group, it's bloody infuriating 😡 I am a member but I never post (dont post much at all on Facebook tbh) and just joined at a time when I used to visit Poundland a lot more as I still maintain it's a fab shop and you can get some brilliant buys there.

BUT what this group (PLAS) don't seem to realise is is that we are in the middle of a bloody pandemic!! 🤬 They post idiotic things such as "I'm going to PL tomorrow...what do I need?" and so understandably they get comments about stay at home it's a pandemic and if you're having to ask what you need then it's not an essential journey is it? I could go on but I'd be here all day with the idiots "essential" reasons for popping out. The amount of times I've got into arguments telling the stupid shits that a cushion, a globe, fairy lights, bamboo lidded jars etc etc are not essentials! 😤😂
This!!!!!! It absolutely infuriates me that people think “oh well I’m out for bread and milk, I might as well mooch about the shop and see what else I can fill my basket/trolley with!” No no no no no! Get in, get what you NEED, and get out. Browsing shops should be banned right now.

I get that what’s essential to one person may be completely irrelevant and non-essential to someone else but things like drinks trolleys, picture frames, fluffy cushions etc will NEVER be essential.

I was just saying to my husband last night that it’s been over a year and a half since I last aimlessly wandered shops (just under a year with the pandemic and the 6 months before that because my son arrived and I haven’t had time to just wander shops) and I have not missed it at all! The people on that PL group (some not all) need to take a massive look at their lives and get some actual quality and something of real worth into it - quite sad really.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
New thread suggestion: Emma Drew #20. Gone from money saving blogger to referral link flogger

• Heart
Reactions: 16
More pity party time for Emma
I can’t believe I forgot to tell you guys about this!!!

this week I was working with a nurse who loves buying Poundland things, upmarketing them and selling them on. Think the cups - she has a cricut machine etc. She was on Facebook and told me that she was part of a Poundland appreciation society but she had seen that the creator had cancer and how sad it was as she was only young etc.

I just nodded and looked around for a camera as I was convinced I was on a prank show.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve had coercive control vibes about this relationship for a while She absolutely controls him and their money and it’s very worrying. He can’t see it but Tony if you’re reading here please seriously think about how much financial freedom you have.
Yeah, a number of you on these threads have been saying that for some time!

Emma never seems to miss an opportunity to remind us (and Tony) that he's her employee. Wouldn't surprise me if she holds this over his head and that's why he runs rings around her.

She has this obsession with being treated like a princess, and Tony is clearly her subject.

Reactions: 9
"but I need to buy cheap shite from Poundland for my ✨mental health✨" then get better coping strategies you knobs. It's pathetic 😂 the group is a tremendous source of entertainment though lol

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.