Emma Drew #19 A cheeky takeaway on the sly. Missing the gym, that's a lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion:

Emma Drew #20 - Forget a to do list for 2021, Emma needs a tatty jam jar of jobs to shun

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We've not had any Wisp updates since his escape... I hope the poor thing hasn't gone to wash himself after being covered in all that grease and made him sick or worse.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Sorry to bring this back up... but I think I come across the “booty” leggings ya gurl was on about... erm... yeah.... ok... all I can think of is ouch, thrush and wedgie. Nope!
Anyone actually think ya gurl’s arse looks like this in them?! 🥴
Ok, I need to delete these screen shots now or my husband will get the wrong idea and think I actually want a pair 🤣 I’ll pass, in fact, I’ll swerve!! Widely!!

Sorry - edit to say, this was on my Instagram but is a video taken from TikTok and we all know ya gurl is obsessed with TikTok 🙄🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The thought of Emma trying to do polygel nails is hilarious. Those 30 second videos make it look easy but it's not, it takes a lot of effort for it to come out decent so I resorted to builder gel extensions instead. She does not have the patience or motivation to make it look good, let alone removal 😂

P.s. in my dream (nightmare?) Last night, there was someone called vegetable-knee and I can only imagine it stemmed from reading Toe-knee here 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry to bring this back up... but I think I come across the “booty” leggings ya gurl was on about... erm... yeah.... ok... all I can think of is ouch, thrush and wedgie. Nope!
Anyone actually think ya gurl’s arse looks like this in them?! 🥴
Ok, I need to delete these screen shots now or my husband will get the wrong idea and think I actually want a pair 🤣 I’ll pass, in fact, I’ll swerve!! Widely!!

Sorry - edit to say, this was on my Instagram but is a video taken from TikTok and we all know ya gurl is obsessed with TikTok 🙄🙄

That’s the problem with ads. Their bums look amazing in the ads I think. But I bet they have nice bums without the leggings!

Whereas Emma would expect just the leggings to give her that. Ya girl is a joke

Reactions: 11
That’s the problem with ads. Their bums look amazing in the ads I think. But I bet they have nice bums without the leggings!

Whereas Emma would expect just the leggings to give her that. Ya girl is a joke
Yep, all about the shortcuts and none of the work....! Sad really, she truly has wasted the most powerful tool (wls) at her disposal.

Yep, all about the shortcuts and none of the work....! Sad really, she truly has wasted the most powerful tool (wls) at her disposal.
Excuse you, she’s lost 51lb and completely cured her diabetes by spending £10k!

Does anyone know when her 1 year ‘anniversary’ is? Surely then we’ll get the mother of all progress pictures and a grand total of how much weight she’s lost?

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Does anyone know when her 1 year ‘anniversary’ is? Surely then we’ll get the mother of all progress pictures and a grand total of how much weight she’s lost?
That's almost £200/lb. 😯

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

But can we predict how many excuses she’ll litter that post with? “Cancer”, coronavirus, lockdowns, no gyms, Tony being on keto and it not matching what she should be eating, depression, SAD....the list goes on!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
But can we predict how many excuses she’ll litter that post with? “Cancer”, coronavirus, lockdowns, no gyms, Tony being on keto and it not matching what she should be eating, depression, SAD....the list goes on!
it will be everyone's fault except hers. Poor victim Emma will make a return.

BUT DID YOU KNOW SHE HAD TO FLEE TO ESCAPE SOUTH AFRICA AND WAS HOMELESS FOR FIVE MINUTES ? :cry::cry:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

26th Jan, I hope she does a 1 year update

Reactions: 10
she's gaining again for sure, we'd have had mirror selfies of her pouring herself into size 12's by now if she'd lost more weight.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The only work she’s put in is trying to squeeze herself into smaller sizes. If she’d put as much effort into her weightloss, she might actually fit into a size 16 now.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.