Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aprilrose93x

I accidently deleted my post..

thank you Delia Smith

However I am triggered everyone hates this dress so much🤣🤣. I love it! This is the dress in a size 16, I am a size 16 but If i want to be comfortable, and have fabric skim over my body rather than cling! (and be honest with myself!) I am more a size18/20. This dress runs up a little bigger for sure!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

WaddleTheWalk

Things Emma has recently been "stuck in":

1) 2021
2) a Ted Baker dress
3) bed
4) about some Dominoes, chinese takeaway
5) denial

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
Next thread title suggestion...

Emma Drew #20 Jam jars, pork belly and excuses aplenty. Size slinky 16? No, more like a 20!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

WaddleTheWalk

It kinda makes sense that Tony has a thing for feet. They are one of the few parts of Emma he can actually reach with his little Warhammer.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

Booboo22

D0A1E23C-4C07-4A26-8A8C-3E2314DA37EB.jpeg

so I had a game of upwords today and my 6year old said I’ve made a word.... I nearly wet myself 🤣🤣🤣 good old Emma and her gunt 🙊🙊🙊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Right. Sorry but no. Vile person.
Absolutely no shame in sharing this. She’s absolutely disgusting. I don’t know if this has been seen before but I haven’t.

Also for the ToeKnee lovers....she’s ruined the poor bloke.
6450A14F-BE55-4FF0-8790-3B92E65AE65C.jpeg
24CCCBE8-DF93-4391-B258-2B7E3B6F353B.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

bedtimereader

Chatty Member
It's time ya gurl got a new thread!
Congratulations to @adw2007 for your title suggestion winning with 37 votes.

Emma Drew's thread 18 highlights

-Emma got “drunk” and acted like a teenager after one Bacardi Breezer. She was apparently too drunk to take her make up off so got Tony to do it for her whilst she was naked under the covers. She drunkenly kissed the hamster and swallowed the water whilst brushing her teeth. She found the summer of ’69 being about the 69 sex position hilarious.
-We were able to see her grill tray when Tony tried black cheese. It looked very unclean.
-She lectured us to stay home despite as @adw2007 described it as “her tour of Eastern Britain”. Emma has visited several shops, restaurants, charity shops and grocery shops in her stories but then was very upset that everything she scarified in the last few months were wasted. When in actual fact, her life had hardly changed.
-More hot chocolates and take aways. Pigs in blanket toastier, chinese, Dominos. Pretty much going wild before Tony starts Keto on Monday 4th Jan. You wouldn’t know she dropped £10k to snip most of her stomach away!
-She had her first massage which she was worried about as an overweight person
-Emma’s hot chocolate station was created with her new Hotel Chocolat velvetier in prime position to stretch that thumb tum some more.
-Emma’s dad spent Christmas with her. She found out his clothes had holes in so had to go to primary to find replacements. She then posted stories about him napping and said that is where she gets it from. Finally when he was going home, he packed her medication by mistake. Instead of thinking about how vulnerable is she decided it would be better placed on the gram. She was complete unaware of his schedule which if she was caring for him like she hinted, you would expect more knowledge of his schedule.
-She is considering moving the hot tub INSIDE the living room as she misses the outdoor pond at the gym. It is yet to be revealed whether the sex pond has been moved indoors.
-More messing about showing the hamster and cats eyeing him up. She got very offended when someone said they wouldn't take her business advice as she has so many cats and hamsters. She focussed on the fact she only has 1 hamster.
-Emma got jealous over some people’s christmas decorations despite owning a christmas shop. She packed snacks for the journey
-Joked about Onlyfans but turns out previously Tony filmed himself having a Tommy tank which she sold for £400.
-Apparently Emma and Tony between them have lost 110lb. Remember guys as soon as she has her cysts removed we will start to see the washboard abs which are being hidden.
-Emma worked REALLY hard in 2020 so she has rewarded herself with a pay rise of £50 per month! Boss babe goals right there.

Please feel free to add any other thread 18 highlights if I have missed anything key.
I don't even know whose thread this is as just clicked on it by mistake but now need to look them up just based on the first part of your recap alone 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

skintsocks

VIP Member
Disappointed that nobody picked up on the fact Family Guy was on in the background whilst she stuffed her little thumb tum!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

NC2020

VIP Member
Between the velvetiser chat and the Tony wanking himself video chat this thread is a real rollercoaster so far 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36

NC2020

VIP Member
I’d be genuinely worried if these two managed to procreate (assuming Tiny can actually find the right hole instead of just jabbing it between her flesh rolls).

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

lexiloo

VIP Member
I know we dont expect her to look like the model. But look how much her gunt has stretched the elastic so it's not ruched anymore. Like that much extra fabric and shes filled it. It's not meant to look like that!! The point of the ruching is to disguise your lumps and bumps.
that is bloody horrendous, gunt city and one tit at the shop, the other coming back with the change

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
Emma mentioned being paralysed by depression and checking to see she’s hidden it on social media made me think about my two major breakdowns a few years ago.

In September 2017 I hit absolute rock bottom and after the absolute worst day at work I left for the day on the brink of suicide. I’d never felt that feeling before but it hit and it hit hard. Thankfully there was enough of my brain functioning correctly and I got my husband and parents to come and rescue me from the side of the road and get me home safely. For months after that I couldn’t leave the house, couldn’t function as a human at all. I just looked back through my phone to see if there were any photos from that time and there’s a huge void where the depression took over. Apart from one photo of a beautiful sunset that I took out my bedroom window to remind myself that little things can be big things if you look at them the right way, there is no sign of life for weeks! There was no online shopping, no photos of my pets, no selfie videos of myself testing mascaras, no massive hot chocolates, no lists of all the snacks I want to eat...nothing. There was literally nothing in my life till the depression lifted - on my phone or in real life.

As has been mentioned previously, Emma is not depressed. She’s lazy, has no motivation and no accountability. She needs to stop using mental health as an excuse to do nothing with her life. There are so many things she could do to improve her life but she’s too bone idle to try anything.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

Bubbles85

VIP Member
I've not long discovered Emma and I find her so odd. And her husband. They seem really simple - no other way to put it.

• Haha
Reactions: 33