Emma Drew #19 A cheeky takeaway on the sly. Missing the gym, that's a lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of her food looks SO oily 🤮 she's literally filling her own pork belly with more pork belly, why is she eating pure fat 😂
Looks like she’s smeared sweet chilli all over that asparagus. Why not just use chilli flakes for wayyy less sugar and calories? Don’t get me wrong I LOVE sweet chilli but I’m not diabetic soooo

Reactions: 7
Filling her pork belly with more pork belly 😂😂😂😂😂😂 come on surely we can think up a thread title involving that

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ah I didn't realise you could use your shopmium credit as "overage" against the outstanding balance on items. If it were me, I'd use my credit as cash to pay for stuff and donate any freebies on top of that. Silly me for thinking so altruistically 😂😂😂
You can't cash out referral credit, you have to spend it on stuff in the app.

Reactions: 1
Emmaglet is her username right? She’s managed to get 3 boxes so far from OOOOO referrals.
93B17919-7E17-4B59-B8EF-AF6FF8073BFA.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 13
No way is she going to put the effort in to sit and do her nails like that. It'll be bought and decluttered within a fortnight.

Also we've seen the dirt in her nails now imagine it with talons on 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Gel nails don’t work because she’s only got stumps. There’s nothing for them to paint the gel onto Good luck with false ones Emma. Remember when you thanked someone for the.manicure in the summer, you’d got rid of them a day or two later

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Never heard of anyone having oily nails 😆😆
Sadly oily nails is a thing and I'm afflicted with it lol...honestly all polish and gel just doesn't stay on...I can have gels done by the best people using the best technique and product and after about 2 days I can peel the lot off in one go :( mines not from takeaways can I add 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sadly oily nails is a thing and I'm afflicted with it lol...honestly all polish and gel just doesn't stay on...I can have gels done by the best people using the best technique and product and after about 2 days I can peel the lot off in one go :( mines not from takeaways can I add 🤣🤣🤣
My mam’s nails are the same. She’s wasted so much money on manicures over the years as within about 24 hours whatever’s been put on has come off. My mam also barely eats, never mind eats badly, so food isn’t the cause for her. Emma on the other hand is one big ball of grease so I’m guessing it’s all diet related for her!

Reactions: 8
Never heard of anyone having oily nails 😆😆
Sadly I also have it. I have oily skin as hair to but I wash very often and use products to control it.

Her nails are awful and shaped completely wrong for those 🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.