Emma Drew #19 A cheeky takeaway on the sly. Missing the gym, that's a lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Too many dirty messages? šŸ¤£

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Maybe he didn't like that I didn't offer Ā£400 for him to video himself having a Tommy tank.

Soz Tony babes. I certainly would not use my hard earned money for that sort of video :sick: I've never understood why people would pay when you can go to certain websites, type in the key words and watch it for free??

Emma really does love milking the cash cow

• Haha
Reactions: 10
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Maybe he didn't like that I didn't offer Ā£400 for him to video himself having a Tommy tank.

Soz Tony babes. I certainly would not use my hard earned money for that sort of video :sick: I've never understood why people would pay when you can go to certain websites, type in the key words and watch it for free??

Emma really does love milking the cash cow
You said "milking". šŸ¤®

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So in 40 mins sheā€™s got rid of her depression because she visited the ā€œskinny wardrobeā€ I cannot cope with this woman

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I really really donā€™t understand her. Iā€™ve struggled massively the past year with my mental health and eating tit and not leaving the house makes it worse. If she only got out of bed and went for a walk, got some fresh air and ate healthy food she would feel a lot better. Losing weight will also help her, but sheā€™s doing everything possible to gain weight šŸŒ

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I know it affects people in different ways but if she was paralysed with depression then she wouldn't have been up to cleaning, cooking or having baths. She wouldn't want to do anything and now she has the energy to sort through some clothes...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I know it affects people in different ways but if she was paralysed with depression then she wouldn't have been up to cleaning, cooking or having baths. She wouldn't want to do anything and now she has the energy to sort through some clothes...
& put make up on! šŸ™„

Reactions: 8
I think Emma just doesn't realise the difference between lack of motivation and depression.

Its a good job she has turned messages off on her stories, I'd be sending her a reality check with every story.

Reactions: 27
I think she's paralysed by depression because she can't go shopping. Really.

Wait, does her new insta post mean that she's no longer doing a pouch reset or a no spend month? Instead, she's going to exercise more?! Well, that was interesting. Failed before even starting.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Any time she feels anything negative she sticks a MH label on it. She wouldnā€™t know anxiety if it smacked her around the face.

Reactions: 22
Need to catch up so sorry if someone has already said this but why isnā€™t she using MyFitnessPal instead of making her own calorie ledgers?!

Reactions: 14
Need to catch up so sorry if someone has already said this but why isnā€™t she using MyFitnessPal instead of making her own calorie ledgers?!
It's a mystery. I think she likes getting the notebooks and glitter pens out. Fair enough, if it helps her stick to a diet.

Reactions: 7
Why is she lying again. She hasnā€™t been paralyzed with depression...if she was how did she snap out of it so quickly ? It took me weeks, if not months to start feeling better after I had a horrible MH wobble a few years ago. you donā€™t just suddenly get up and start shopping for new clothes and posting selfies after being bed ridden with crippling anxiety. I donā€™t understand her at all. Unless sheā€™s bi polar which I donā€™t think she is.
Like another poster said itā€™s because she has zero motivation she feels like this. Instead of all the fiction she reads why doesnā€™t she invest in some audio books on self help for her diet And lifestyle.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.