Emma Drew #19 A cheeky takeaway on the sly. Missing the gym, that's a lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had a velvetiser around 3 or 4 months ish now and I think Emma has had more hot chocolates from hers than I have in the whole time I’ve had it! P.s i haven’t had WLS either!

Reactions: 6
I’ve had a velvetiser around 3 or 4 months ish now and I think Emma has had more hot chocolates from hers than I have in the whole time I’ve had it! P.s i haven’t had WLS either!
Are they worth it? I’ve wanted one for ages but like you, I have 1/2 a week max? I already have a tassimo but the velvetiser does look better!

Reactions: 5
Are they worth it? I’ve wanted one for ages but like you, I have 1/2 a week max? I already have a tassimo but the velvetiser does look better!
I love mine! I think the design is lovely on a work counter but it’s basically just an expensive milk frother! But I don’t regret buying it as the hot chocolates are next level. I’ve had a tassimo and a dolce gusto and the hot chocolates are nowhere near as good!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Between the velvetiser chat and the Tony wanking himself video chat this thread is a real rollercoaster so far 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I love mine! I think the design is lovely on a work counter but it’s basically just an expensive milk frother! But I don’t regret buying it as the hot chocolates are next level. I’ve had a tassimo and a dolce gusto and the hot chocolates are nowhere near as good!
Thanks - when it’s my birthday I’ll ask for one (doing a no spend year 😂) and actually sticking to it unlike the Drews

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Or hes just sabotaging her to keep her fat whilst he gets skinny then he can escape

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Bringing someone 400 calorie drinks who has had WLS is just enabling and toxic. It's not cute, it's disgusting! At this point I'm starting to think hes a feeder..
Couldn’t agree with you more on this... she could say no thank you but that would take will power and determination 🙄

I also thought this was another trifle... Good god. The size of it and hate to think how much sugar.. the sheer thought of it makes my teeth feel funny 🥴

Reactions: 14
Bringing someone 400 calorie drinks who has had WLS is just enabling and toxic. It's not cute, it's disgusting! At this point I'm starting to think hes a feeder..
My detective eyes say that notebook says “progress not perfection”, the date of her surgery followed by “last year I lost” with her cup conveniently covering the number. Dammit!

Why would your mantra be “progress not perfection” when you’ve spent £10K on surgery? Starting the Couch to 5K programme on your own, progress is definitely better than perfection. Shelling a fortune for a top level personal trainer, you can bet your ass I want perfection for my money. The same applies to weight loss. Going at it on your own, any progress is good but as soon as you throw money at it, it’s totally wasted unless you do your absolute best!!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Couldn’t agree with you more on this... she could say no thank you but that would take will power and determination 🙄

I also thought this was another trifle... Good god. The size of it and hate to think how much sugar.. the sheer thought of it makes my teeth feel funny 🥴
Is it just my boyfriend who will ask if I want a drink before making one? 😂 he’ll never randomly make one and waste a hot chocolate pod incase I don’t want one. But then we are actually ‘thrifty’ with our money instead of pretend thrifty like Emma

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Tony should care enough about her to refuse to make her that drink whether she asks for it or not. Unless she really is that whiny that he can't stand the grief he'd get. One day she's just going to collapse.

Reactions: 16
so she's finally realised that it's not the amounts you eat but what you eat that's important, she's now tracking calories......we'll do that for her!
hot chocolate 9000 calories (per day)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is it just me or does the word snackies make anyone else’s piss itch? Honestly grow up woman!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Googled a few of the calories missing from her “snackies” list - 100g of floral gums is 367 calories and 100g of floral lips is 366 calories! Not exactly the low calorie snack of someone’s who trying to lose weight let alone had WLS!
I’m actually laughing at the sheer stupidity & ridiculousness of this creature...put together the calories 366 on Cherry Lips + 367 on Floral Gums + cracker with pate AND butter around 150 + 400 hot chocolate and I’d say ya gurl ain’t going to lose anymore weight on her New Year calorie counting project! She’s clearly undone the £10K bypass operation if she can greedily consume all that high sugar and high fat non nutritional rubbish she’s addicted to without the nasty and unpleasant side effects of dumping. Her stomach must be back to being the size of a tennis court! Time to grow the feck up Emma, if you carry on like this you won’t see 40! Go and get the long term psychological help you’re so very badly in need of...here endeth this Sunday’s sermon.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.