Emma Drew #19 A cheeky takeaway on the sly. Missing the gym, that's a lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What exactly does it do? Just heat and whisk? I'm trying to justify the cost - I have no intention in buying one btw
Pretty much! I got one for Christmas and it does make amazing hot chocolates but I wouldn't have been able to justify buying it myself! I've never made 'proper' hot choc with milk in a pan or whatever and probably wouldn't because of the effort for a drink, but I am converted to this at least! Very indulgent but wouldn't recommend after WLS 😂

Reactions: 5
Also on the Joules dress subject - that dress is clearly better suited to a taller person. And is a flowing, loose fit on the tall , slim model. She’s never going to make it ‘work’ as she is 4 foot and a fart tall and won’t accept that extra material doesn’t mean ‘too big’.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
100g of cherry lips is a lot of sweets, does she not realise that for her to lose weight she's meant to consume LESS than she burns, which is next to nothing as she doesn't leave her skanky bed all day. A big bag of haribos is about 110g so why the hell after WLS is she eating entire bags of sweets???

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
100g of cherry lips is a lot of sweets, does she not realise that for her to lose weight she's meant to consume LESS than she burns, which is next to nothing as she doesn't leave her skanky bed all day. A big bag of haribos is about 110g so why the hell after WLS is she eating entire bags of sweets???
Why doesn’t she do 16g of her sweets if she’s that desperate for a sugar fix? 16g is the same size as the Haribo mini party size packs and would only come to around 58 calories. There’s a handful of sweets inside, enough to satisfy the craving but in a much more manageable way as a once in a while treat for someone watching their calories. 100g is nearly 6 and a half of those mini bags!

Reactions: 11
I read a hilarious post about a lady that ate a whole box of those in the cinema and then sharted 😂in the cinema.
On Amazon there's a review (or at least there was, don't know if it's been removed?) about the sugar free gummy bears and the guy described eating the whole bag and said it was "like the four horsemen of the apocalypse coming out of my arse"...or words to that effect! 😂

Good question! That is a lot of sweets, but ya gurl can't eat anything in moderation...😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tbf I admire she honesty in writing down that she will be having sweets. The problem that she is NOT GETTING is that it's all in her head. She needs help with this EMMA go and get therapy for the love of god

Reactions: 5
Why doesn’t she do 16g of her sweets if she’s that desperate for a sugar fix? 16g is the same size as the Haribo mini party size packs and would only come to around 58 calories. There’s a handful of sweets inside, enough to satisfy the craving but in a much more manageable way as a once in a while treat for someone watching their calories. 100g is nearly 6 and a half of those mini bags!
Because that would be far too sensible!! All this sweet talk is making me want some though 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Treecko is not supervising you absolute hole. That cat could easily jump in that stupid plastic thing any second and your fat arse isn't going to stop it 🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Okay I think you’re all great but how has nobody answered about Tonys video!!? I (don’t want to, but) need to know more, what video!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Treecko is not supervising you absolute hole. That cat could easily jump in that stupid plastic thing any second and your fat arse isn't going to stop it 🤬🤬
She will be rolling round on the bed like a weeble..it’ll happen in seconds!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s writing down calories in order to count them, I bet she’ll finish her master list and then it will go into a drawer never to be seen again.

She’s so lazy does she really think she’s going to keep note of what she’s eating all day everyday? If she doesn’t write each thing down straight away she will miss/forget things!

Also Emma you’re a year too late if you’re only just looking at how much and what you’re eating! She’s proved to us again that she really didn’t understand the surgery she dropped £10k on.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.