Emma Drew #19 A cheeky takeaway on the sly. Missing the gym, that's a lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually laughing at the sheer stupidity & ridiculousness of this creature...put together the calories 366 on Cherry Lips + 367 on Floral Gums + cracker with pate AND butter around 150 + 400 hot chocolate and I’d say ya gurl ain’t going to lose anymore weight on her New Year calorie counting project! She’s clearly undone the £10K bypass operation if she can greedily consume all that high sugar and high fat non nutritional rubbish she’s addicted to without the nasty and unpleasant side effects of dumping. Her stomach must be back to being the size of a tennis court! Time to grow the feck up Emma, if you carry on like this you won’t see 40! Go and get the long term psychological help you’re so very badly in need of...here endeth this Sunday’s sermon.
I wondered if she’s making a reference list for the calories in things to look back on when she’s calorie tracking. There’s no way she’s eaten all of that today surely - especially if that’s just snacks and not actual meals.

Reactions: 14
I wondered if she’s making a reference list for the calories in things to look back on when she’s calorie tracking. There’s no way she’s eaten all of that today surely - especially if that’s just snacks and not actual meals.
I was just going to ask this, I assume it's her master list of the snacks she will eat so she can refer back to it. I'd be interested to know what the surgeon thinks of this 'snackies' list

Reactions: 15
I was just going to ask this, I assume it's her master list of the snacks she will eat so she can refer back to it. I'd be interested to know what the surgeon thinks of this 'snackies' list
This is hopefully what she is doing for the sake of her type 2 diabetes which will have just taken a year long holiday and will be back before she can get Toeknee to make her yet another hot chocolate! Why not just have 10g of floral gums or a cracker with pate and NO BUTTER? As has already been suggested get some Options hot chocolate and save herself 360 calories, she has such a huge void in her life that needs addressing that she has to fill it with food, hot chocolate, shopping and tat she doesn’t need.

• Heart
At least she is admitting she is finding it harder to lose weight now. The golden period of WLS has evaporated and now she needs to put in some hard work to get the results she wants. I couldn't care if she is size 10 or 20 or 30. But she started on this journey because of how she feels and that is what matters.

Reactions: 12
This is hopefully what she is doing for the sake of her type 2 diabetes which will have just taken a year long holiday and will be back before she can get Toeknee to make her yet another hot chocolate! Why not just have 10g of floral gums or a cracker with pate and NO BUTTER? As has already been suggested get some Options hot chocolate and save herself 360 calories, she has such a huge void in her life that needs addressing that she has to fill it with food, hot chocolate, shopping and tat she doesn’t need.
She's added options onto her hot chocolate list 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has she not heard of apps like myfitnesspal to track her calories? Seems a bit of a ball ache to write it all down like that

Reactions: 22
Has she not heard of apps like myfitnesspal to track her calories? Seems a bit of a ball ache to write it all down like that
Emma can’t do anything without a scrappy handwritten list that she gets to use her colourful pens for. Jobs round the house, annual goals, calorie tracking, tax returns - all pretty coloured lists like a child. A real business boss babe would have spreadsheets, but not our Emma babes.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why doesn’t she just grab a carrot stick or if she really wants chocolate, a Freddo that already has the calories labelled. You can bet she will just pour ‘100g’ into her mouth without weighing which then inevitably equals 150/200g

For the sake of her type 2 diabetes she should have NO sugary sweets on her calorie reference list at all!

Typical Emma, she hasn't even started her calorie counting but has already failed because she's already planning on eating sweets. 😂

Reactions: 13
Is it just my boyfriend who will ask if I want a drink before making one? 😂 he’ll never randomly make one and waste a hot chocolate pod incase I don’t want one. But then we are actually ‘thrifty’ with our money instead of pretend thrifty like Emma
Thing is he knows that she'll never say no because she's a little piggy 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If she doesn't count her hot chocolate cals she's litreally failing before she's begun anyway! You have to track everything that goes in your mouth those extra 300cals a day will add up in no time

Reactions: 12
It’s only bleeping harder because of the tit you eat Emma!! Stop eating & drinking crap & the weight will fall off!!
I so wish she had her comments on because I wanted to comment how she is being an absolute moron 😡 Hmm I wonder why the weight isn't dropping off? Surely can't be anything to do with the many hot chocolates, sweets, takeaways...nah of course not 🙄😣

Reactions: 9
I’ve just noticed she’s writing her lists from bed! It’s Sunday afternoon, why is she in bed?!?!

I’ll hold my hands up and say I had a nap on the settee this afternoon while my son had his nap but I’ve also been up since 6am, done two loads of washing, cleaned the kitchen, cleaned the living room, changed two beds, been for a two mile walk (in torrential hailstones) and played with a toddler whose energy never seems to wane. What’s Emma achieved today?!

She’s obsessed with clothes sizes and labels. Just wear what fits nicely and you will look good. She’s totally fixated on the number on the label.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve got a packet of sugar free sweets in the cupboard, you’ll find them in Aldi, they are great if I have a sweet craving. Just one sucked slowly...fills the gap.
Shovelling cherry lips into my gob is just not something i would remotely consider and I haven’t dropped 10kmin surgery!

For anyone interested they have cola flavour, lemon sherberts, a strawberry cream or a fake Worthers...can fully recommend them!

Reactions: 17
Didn't she buy that joules dress months ago and she's only just returned it now? After squeezing it on multiple times no doubt

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I’ve got a packet of sugar free sweets in the cupboard, you’ll find them in Aldi, they are great if I have a sweet craving. Just one sucked slowly...fills the gap.
Shovelling cherry lips into my gob is just not something i would remotely consider and I haven’t dropped 10kmin surgery!

For anyone interested they have cola flavour, lemon sherberts, a strawberry cream or a fake Worthers...can fully recommend them!
I read a hilarious post about a lady that ate a whole box of those in the cinema and then sharted 😂in the cinema.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.