Emma Drew #18 A hot chocolate a day keeps the weight loss at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh honey I could go on for days
Was she ever a good friend to you? Im struggling to see any redeeming features in her at all so am wondering if she's even capable of being a decent friend or if it's always one sided and her way or the highway kind of thing
PS - you deserve a medal for putting up with her!

Reactions: 10
I'm starting to think she's like really "petite" but with just super unfortunate fat placement, like some kind of deformed child 😂 Its hard to get a sense of scale with her because she isn't often standing next to normal sized people, because Tony is..Tony and she has no other friends 🤷‍♀️ I think she is lacking a lot of elasticity in her skin. Which is why she looks so old, and why her belly hangs. Usually oily skin helps you look younger for longer.

Reactions: 7
She doesn’t need a “hot chocolate shelf” the way she gets through it she needs a “hot chocolate room”...how thick and stupid can a person who has had WLS be?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She doesn’t need a “hot chocolate shelf” the way she gets through it she needs a “hot chocolate room”...how thick and stupid can a person who has had WLS be?
Am I the only one who doesn’t see the need for hot chocolate shelves or stations that seem to be everywhere this year? I have a tub of hot chocolate in the cupboard alongside the cups, coffee, tea bags etc and occasionally there’s a bag of marshmallows rolled up and shoved on the top of the tub. Am I totally odd or am I actually normal and not jumping on the bandwagon of this latest trend?

Reactions: 37
Am I the only one who doesn’t see the need for hot chocolate shelves or stations that seem to be everywhere this year? I have a tub of hot chocolate in the cupboard alongside the cups, coffee, tea bags etc and occasionally there’s a bag of marshmallows rolled up and shoved on the top of the tub. Am I totally odd or am I actually normal and not jumping on the bandwagon of this latest trend?
People just feel the need to be instagramable, I see extra unwanted clutter on their countertop

• Heart
Reactions: 23
You are very, very normal. I just have a tub in the cupboard. I don't even bother with marshmallows or squirty cream. I can't stand clutter on my workstops as it is just something else to clean.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Dare I admit I don't like hot chocolate, squirty cream, sprinkles or marshmallows? I did have a gingerbread latte before Christmas but am now back to normal instant coffee.

Reactions: 10
You are very, very normal. I just have a tub in the cupboard. I don't even bother with marshmallows or squirty cream. I can't stand clutter on my workstops as it is just something else to clean.
Me too, I don’t have any of the extra bits because I don’t want to add unnecessary sugar and calories as I am watching what I eat. I like a hot chocolate because it takes the craving for something sweet away, especially if you use the Options ones they are really low calorie.

Reactions: 9
Me too, I don’t have any of the extra bits because I don’t want to add unnecessary sugar and calories as I am watching what I eat. I like a hot chocolate because it takes the craving for something sweet away, especially if you use the Options ones they are really low calorie.
They are the ones that I buy. Although, if I am feeling sorry for myself, I have been known to warm milk on the stove whilst adding my favourite grated chocolate (always a high cocoa). No added sparkles though 🤣

Reactions: 11
Sorry to go back to something that's already been talked about but I'm just catching up now.
The stories with her dad are so so sad :( who the duck takes photos of their vulnerable dad napping and posts them on social media to 17k people? She knew it was wrong, because she stuck an emoji over his face to supposedly protect his privacy, but posted it anyway. Why?

Who finds out their dad is so confused that he packs the wrong medication to take home with him and immediately thinks oh, I'll take a photo and post it to Instagram? It's absolutely fucked. Emma should be ashamed of herself, I've never seen such vile behaviour from any influencer, she is one of the worst. How dare she use her elderly dad for content and attention seeking. I've unfollowed, it's posion to my brain.

I would be so upset if my children were using my vulnerable moments for instagram fodder.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
On her business account she’s talking about Only Fans which is basically p0rn. She’s so unprofessional Why would any company want to be associated with her? She thinks she’s Danielle Lloyd doesn’t she?

That said shall we have a whip round to fund a group subscription? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.