Emma Drew #18 A hot chocolate a day keeps the weight loss at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who doesn’t see the need for hot chocolate shelves or stations that seem to be everywhere this year? I have a tub of hot chocolate in the cupboard alongside the cups, coffee, tea bags etc and occasionally there’s a bag of marshmallows rolled up and shoved on the top of the tub. Am I totally odd or am I actually normal and not jumping on the bandwagon of this latest trend?
Oh it's the big thing on the Poundland appreciation society on Facebook...yes I am ashamed to admit I did join. 🙈😂 But tbh it annoys me almost as much as she does because the majority of them are almost as bad as her...Poundland IS an essential shop apparently 🙄 I mean technically it is classed as one but in reality it's not really is it? Some of them were like when does it open again after Christmas, I need my fix. Ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

But yeah it's a total jump on the bandwagon moment, and no I haven't got one as I personally can't see the point 🙄

She can't be serious??
I hope she is...we could all do with a good giggle! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
On her business account she’s talking about Only Fans which is basically p0rn. She’s so unprofessional Why would any company want to be associated with her? She thinks she’s Danielle Lloyd doesn’t she?

That said shall we have a whip round to fund a group subscription? 😂😂
There are some people who are using only fans to give exclusive paid for content, nothing sexual, but I doubt that’s what Emma’s thinking about

Reactions: 13
I love her tiktoks, her comebacks to the comments she get make me cackle!
she called her fanny a clam packet and honestly that’s all I am calling my fanny from now on

89B624DB-55B1-4552-B657-DE9BFE535B71.jpeg

How do we invite this man to tattle

B7EE3DEE-4D64-43DD-BD8E-74FA4EBE500F.jpeg

LIKE SERIOUSLY!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Most of the money bloggers are pillocks.
Are there any money bloggers that are worth a follow these days? - Would like to get tips on saving money rather than pishing 10k on WLS, buying shares in mini marshmallows, toeknee touches & photos of cats that hate me!

(Am less than 2k away from clearing all my debt and would love to turn - into a + this year)

Reactions: 14
Are there any money bloggers that are worth a follow these days? - Would like to get tips on saving money rather than pishing 10k on WLS, buying shares in mini marshmallows, toeknee touches & photos of cats that hate me!

(Am less than 2k away from clearing all my debt and would love to turn - into a + this year)
The.moneyfox Francesca is lovely and always messages if you ask for advice

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The.moneyfox Francesca is lovely and always messages if you ask for advice
She is lovely but she also makes money from the vulnerable by selling those debt planners. Just use a 50p notepad from b&m and save yourself £20

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She is lovely but she also makes money from the vulnerable by selling those debt planners. Just use a 50p notepad from b&m and save yourself £20
She always says that you can use cheap ones tbf, at least she has whenever i've seen her mention them. think it's expensive to print if you're not a huge corportation like b&m.

I also like @thecaribeeandub (not sure if I've spelt that right) I'll have a think of some more

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.