Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So guys. I've had a gastric bypass. I was on this thread before I went for it and seeing a Emma's failures made me question my decision, but I went for it anyway. I had some savings and saved my butt off for the rest of the money. I have an addiction to food and have dieted pretty much my whole life, which in fact made my relationship with food even worse, I definitely have binge eating disorder. My health was suffering and I needed desperate help. I found an amazing, helpful, passionate surgeon and team and decided to go for it. I had amazing appointments with a psychotherapist and dietician, as well as the nurses and surgeon. I read and read about life after surgery. On October 24th this year I went for it and I'm now 5 stone down already. I haven't eaten chocolate, drank alcohol, had anything sweet, eaten crisps, or anything for 3 months. One day with the help of my team I hope to be able to introduce some normal aspects of eating but for now I am kicking this journey's butt. I watch in shock and horror at Emma's behaviour and attitude to this surgery. Why go through all the trauma of having this done to throw it all away by drinking hot chocolate and eating shit? I had my first dumping the other day, from what? Cherry lips sweets? Chinese? Dominos? No, it was unsweetened hazelnut milk I had in my protein shake, it was horrible. Why does she risk this day in, day out. You lose most of your weight in the first 6 months so quite frankly, she's fxxxed!
Sorry, quite a ramble there!

• Heart
Reactions: 72

DoseofReality

VIP Member
20201221_233120.jpg

Featuring all your not so favourite hits:

Roll Over and Take a Nap

I'm Dreaming of Another Nap

Here's My Boobs in the Sauna

Cats, Cats and More Cats

Dogging and Hot Chocolate

I Can't Help Perving On Myself

I Can't Help Perving On Myself On My Husband's Phone

We Have Sex, Tattle!

Naked (What the Florida maid saw)

The Album that's worse than caterwhauling cats!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Smallpotato

VIP Member
We have been banned from Christmas buffets at work and we are only allowed wrapped individual chocolates and sweets. Meanwhile the Drew’s are deepthroating Costa’s and licking radiators.

can you imagine the two pumps and squirt they had last night?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
I think my favourite moment was during a live when she put on her waaay too tight dress for their date in the plastic pod and asked Tony if it looked ok. He answered to say it was too tight and she snapped at him to say she was wearing it anyways. And then I love that Tony chose to memorialise that moment by commissioning it into a painting!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
She said Tony was taking off her make up because she cleaned her teeth and swallowed the water so she couldn't be trusted to do it. Blatant lie as Emma doesn't drink any water.
So if she swallowed the water by mistake, were they worried she'd eat the wipe if she removed her own make up? It's fine though, she'd only be able to manage two bites anyway...

I don't have any words for what I've watched on her stories tonight.

I. Am. Traumatised.

20201103_193215.jpg

Can't wait for the fake hangover/embarrassment tomorrow. I'm annoyed in advance.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Instead of fucking off to Primark in your overpriced Vaseline and too small coat, why don’t you swing by your dad’s house and pick up some clothes. While you are there, you can make a rough assessment of your dad’s ability to manage activity of daily living - for example Emma, are his other clothes well kept and clean, is the food in date and the kitchen clean, is the bathroom clean, are there any potential fire hazards. This is far more important than going shopping (Primark will be shut from Saturday).

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Smallpotato

VIP Member
so many fave moments from this thread this year but my ultimate has to be the disney cruise vlogs that re surfaced, all that money to do nothing apart from moan and eat, anyone remember the buffet crawl they did around the ship to scoff as much as they could?? :LOL:
just asked my husband what his all time favourite Emma moment was and he says it’s when she complained that Disneyland Paris was all in french, when they didn’t call her a Princess with she had her thimble tiara on and when they went on holiday to somewhere other than Disney and got the shits as they had some orange juice from a dodgy stand 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

husband also wants to point out when the haunted mansion ride made her and Tony ride separately as they were too fat

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
She doesn’t need a “hot chocolate shelf” the way she gets through it she needs a “hot chocolate room”...how thick and stupid can a person who has had WLS be?
Am I the only one who doesn’t see the need for hot chocolate shelves or stations that seem to be everywhere this year? I have a tub of hot chocolate in the cupboard alongside the cups, coffee, tea bags etc and occasionally there’s a bag of marshmallows rolled up and shoved on the top of the tub. Am I totally odd or am I actually normal and not jumping on the bandwagon of this latest trend?

Reactions: 37

NC2020

VIP Member
For gods sake she only had a couple of watered down restaurant cocktails 😂 and yes Emma we’ve all done a 69, you’re probably the only one who hasn’t because I can’t see how that would physically work with your gunt shape, but back to the point in hand - you’re not Jay from the inbetweeners, sex isn’t really that ‘funny/ taboo/ teehee innuendo’ after about age 15, you have sex, we have sex, fucking get over it you’re making an absolute show of yourself.

• Haha
  • Heart

adw2007

Chatty Member
She's properly taking the piss now given the amount that she's been out and about this year. I reckon she's posted this as she has only now just realised that her cyst removal glow up op won't be happening any time soon.
Unbelievable that we are now being lectured to stay at home by a woman who has spent the last few months essentially on tour of Eastern Britain.

shes anxious because her op will be postponed and she can’t get to a restaurant to eat.

• Heart
  • Haha

totaleclipse26

Some perspective for you on how badly you're doing Emma. A friend of mine had WLS about a month before you. He's posted an update today and has lost 176lb or just over 12 stone since then.

• Wow
  • Heart
Been lurking a while, googled Emma drew liar, tattle was the first hit and finally I've found my people 🙌 I have a LOTTT to say about Emma and her deceitful ways.

I saw some comments about DDLG vibes and she is just totally trying to bait tattle with her antics tonight. It's pathetic how much energy she spends reading here and responding to it in her weird creepy way. Why go out for a massage and a nice meal and spend most of the time recording these rehearsed crack pot stories for instagram? Sad.

• Heart

DoseofReality

VIP Member
She said Tony was taking off her make up because she cleaned her teeth and swallowed the water so she couldn't be trusted to do it. Blatant lie as Emma doesn't drink any water.

• Haha
Sorry to go back to something that's already been talked about but I'm just catching up now.
The stories with her dad are so so sad :( who the fuck takes photos of their vulnerable dad napping and posts them on social media to 17k people? She knew it was wrong, because she stuck an emoji over his face to supposedly protect his privacy, but posted it anyway. Why?

Who finds out their dad is so confused that he packs the wrong medication to take home with him and immediately thinks oh, I'll take a photo and post it to Instagram? It's absolutely fucked. Emma should be ashamed of herself, I've never seen such vile behaviour from any influencer, she is one of the worst. How dare she use her elderly dad for content and attention seeking. I've unfollowed, it's posion to my brain.

I would be so upset if my children were using my vulnerable moments for instagram fodder.

• Heart
Reactions: 36