Emma Drew #18 A hot chocolate a day keeps the weight loss at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she telling everyone she's on antidepressants? Are we supposed to feel sorry for her?
Her “linking” them to her dreams is just another way of getting attention - “oh you’re on anti depressants? What a terrible life you lead! Have you got an Amazon wishlist?!”

And also, I have mental vivid dreams all the time so it’s not necessarily her Citalopram, mine didn’t change when I was on it. Last night I was on stage with Band Aid singing Do They Know It’s Christmas, and I got to do the big Bono line, it was all so vivid and real - and I’m on no medication at the moment!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It's makes me sad to think they've been put into tier 4 and she's taking her dad home on boxing day, boxing day is still part of Christmas to me. So hell be by himself I really hope she doesn't claim money for him

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Are support bubbles allowed in Tier 4? As far as I’m aware her Dad is a single person living alone and therefore eligible to form a support bubble with another household? I can’t ever imagine sending either of my parents home alone (at Christmas or not) for the foreseeable if I had multiple spare bedrooms and all the time in world to spend with them. It would be more understandable if Emma and Tony were busy with working full time maybe with a few kids to care for and this had been a stressful time of year - but all they’ve got planned today is napping and eating.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Are support bubbles allowed in Tier 4? As far as I’m aware her Dad is a single person living alone and therefore eligible to form a support bubble with another household? I can’t ever imagine sending either of my parents home alone (at Christmas or not) for the foreseeable if I had multiple spare bedrooms and all the time in world to spend with them. It would be more understandable if Emma and Tony were busy with working full time maybe with a few kids to care for and this had been a stressful time of year - but all they’ve got planned today is napping and eating.
You're still allowed support bubbles in Tier 4 but perhaps he'd rather be in his own home away from all the chomping 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Everything about Emma is filthy, her teenage innuendo which on she and her puppet husband finds funny, her bedding, her clothes but most of all her entitled attitude and totally lack of self awareness! £128 worth of equipment and ingredients to make the elixir of her life which she shouldn’t be drinking anyway! The only thing that’d make this WLS farce any worse would be if she’d have had it on the NHS but she’d have had to wait a couple of years at least, prove she’s capable of making the necessary lifestyle changes to comply to the rules to sustain the weight loss and be held accountable if the NHS were involved and we all know Emma doesn’t do accountability or taking responsibility for her own health.
elixir of life :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 💀

Reactions: 1
So today a nap is on the cards- who plans to have a nap when they’ve only just started the day ?! But then it’s no different to any other day for Sumo Queen Emma babes is it.
Well to be fair I have a kid that doesn’t sleep much and was up for the day at 5am so I do plan a nap when I know there’s another adult around who can take over for a few hours during things like the Christmas break but I don’t think that counts! 😂

Reactions: 5
She’s tried to make life difficult for people, including a few bloggers. She’s nasty and despite her stupid antics on her social media, she’s clever and passive aggressive and spiteful. I think most people know what she’s like now and that it’s mostly lies and or drama attention seeking so they don’t respond anymore. She’s got a way of manipulating people to defend her even though they know she’s not a nice person so people won’t say or do anything because she really is unpleasant and a trouble maker.
shes absolutely vile. As I mentioned before, she absolutely ruined my life by convincing me to confront someone over their husband cheating on his wife with a mutual blogger. No one likes the messenger and I ended up with horrible phone calls, my son’s photo pasted all over Twitter and mocked and my NMC pin being reported by her little crew... which funnily enough she doesn’t have anymore.

I don’t have one good thing to say about her. She wouldn’t allow me to bring my husband to the wedding because of cost, she sent me baby grows from the junk auction she use to do for a baby gift and then ignored me days at a time. The only thing I can admit was crappy was that when my newborn son tit the bed I said don’t have kids, and she told me never to say that to her.

Well to be fair I have a kid that doesn’t sleep much and was up for the day at 5am so I do plan a nap when I know there’s another adult around who can take over for a few hours during things like the Christmas break but I don’t think that counts! 😂
i always have a nap as I have a toddler and I work full time as a nurse. I need that nap.

sometimes the comments on here get to me. I love Disney, I have a kylo ren tattoo, I play video games and I bought a top the other day with a dinosaur on it as frankly, I hate boring adult things. However I have a great personality; I’m really kind, I put others first... I put others first so much that it’s my bleeping career, and I’m really loyal to people I love. Emma is just horrible through and through.

sorry everyone I’ve had a drink as I’m SICK OF IT

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
shes absolutely vile. As I mentioned before, she absolutely ruined my life by convincing me to confront someone over their husband cheating on his wife with a mutual blogger. No one likes the messenger and I ended up with horrible phone calls, my son’s photo pasted all over Twitter and mocked and my NMC pin being reported by her little crew... which funnily enough she doesn’t have anymore.

I don’t have one good thing to say about her. She wouldn’t allow me to bring my husband to the wedding because of cost, she sent me baby grows from the junk auction she use to do for a baby gift and then ignored me days at a time. The only thing I can admit was crappy was that when my newborn son tit the bed I said don’t have kids, and she told me never to say that to her.

i always have a nap as I have a toddler and I work full time as a nurse. I need that nap.

sometimes the comments on here get to me. I love Disney, I have a kylo ren tattoo, I play video games and I bought a top the other day with a dinosaur on it as frankly, I hate boring adult things. However I have a great personality; I’m really kind, I put others first... I put others first so much that it’s my bleeping career, and I’m really loyal to people I love. Emma is just horrible through and through.

You are much more better than princess pork chop.

Don't let the evil cow get you down.

Reactions: 15
Small potato. Do you think Emma was copying you with her interests? Although they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery Emma does seem to get fixated on one or two people. KK was another one and now LO.

• Sad

We’re all into different things though! I love things my friends hate, they love things I hate but we all bring something to the table. I try and judge people on what they bring to the ‘world’ and you bring a huge amount to lots of peoples worlds and you should be immensely proud of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
To be fair, the aldi one is always out of stock. I look all the time! However I haven’t had WLS and only drink one hot chocolate a week so no way am I buying the more expensive one, I’d rather wait.
I was very lucky and my partner got me the hotel chocolat one for Christmas, and it is DIVINE, but I never would've been able to justify buying one for myself!! But I also don't drink 5 a day or had WLS😂 Why does she have to 'treat' herself every single day?? Its no longer a treat!

Small potato. Do you think Emma was copying you with her interests? Although they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery Emma does seem to get fixated on one or two people. KK was another one and now LO.
For a minute I thought you meant KK Slider. The animal crossing character 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She is mentioning anti depressants is she? Sympathy grab to look like something special. She’s nothing special, lots of people take medication, we just get on with life without parading it around for sympathy votes.

Not that I ever noticed, Disney was a common trait we had between us but that was it. Oh! And Cats. I’m really into rock/emo music, Star Wars, I had friends outside of our internet friend circle etc. Our personalities are very different; Emma would admit that she enjoyed attention and being an exhibitionist meanwhile I don’t even tell people it’s my birthday.

She is mentioning anti depressants is she? Sympathy grab to look like something special. She’s nothing special, lots of people take medication, we just get on with life without parading it around for sympathy votes.
Who isn’t on antidepressants!!!!

If her stories show anything her dad should not be living on his own 😔
i agree with this entirely. If my memory serves me right, Emma’s brothers and sister (she’s the youngest of 4) are from her Mums marriage so it’s all on her. Tony’s parents are disabled too, but Tony has an older sister.

Reactions: 12
My nap comment was not aimed at anyone who is up all hours with kids or works long hours etc, has illnesses etc - I meant in Emma’s position she has this huge luxury to wake up and say ‘today I’m having a nap’ because it’s indulgent to her, not something she actually needs !

Reactions: 12

nothing wrong with anything about liking those things but the difference is you work a proper job and contribute to society and are a better person that she is... I can’t think of one helpful, nice or useful thing she’s actually done or is doing (and half hearted attempts in her Facebook group or whatever don’t count because she’s not actually doing it to be kind but for attention or for her benefit)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
nothing wrong with anything about liking those things but the difference is you work a proper job and contribute to society and are a better person that she is... I can’t think of one helpful, nice or useful thing she’s actually done or is doing (and half hearted attempts in her Facebook group or whatever don’t count because she’s not actually doing it to be kind but for attention or for her benefit)
What do you mean she doesn’t do nice things for people? She picked her dad up on Xmas eve for two nights??? What more could a vulnerable elderly man in a pandemic want 😔.

As much as my comment is a joke, it makes me sad that she’s chucking him out on Boxing Day.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I agree he seems very vulnerable, if he's accidentally packing her medication and she thinks its funny there's something seriously wrong.
This! She’s making light of it but it’s a concern for welfare imho. They’re not prescribed for him and could react with anything he’s already been prescribed plus there’s no boxes so no dosage. But this is Emma and could well be one of her “this’ll get tattle talking” posts. Either way, not funny.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.