Emma Drew #18 A hot chocolate a day keeps the weight loss at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d absolutely love for my parents to be with me right now. I miss them so much, I last hugged my Dad in March. I will see my Mum and hug her, but she will change as soon as she gets home as my Dad has been shielding. Honestly I’d do absolutely anything. I wouldn’t dream of kicking them out on Boxing Day, unless I had to go to work (which I do on Monday!)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My nap comment was not aimed at anyone who is up all hours with kids or works long hours etc, has illnesses etc - I meant in Emma’s position she has this huge luxury to wake up and say ‘today I’m having a nap’ because it’s indulgent to her, not something she actually needs !
Recently there’s been a lot of comments by people who are triggered because posters comment on something Emma does. The comments are about Emma: they aren’t personal attacks. This is an anonymous forum - no one knows you and they’re not talking about you. Please don’t get offended because posters choose to call Emma on her tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What do you mean she doesn’t do nice things for people? She picked her dad up on Xmas eve for two nights??? What more could a vulnerable elderly man in a pandemic want 😔.

As much as my comment is a joke, it makes me sad that she’s chucking him out on Boxing Day.
I guess it must be inconvenient for her and Tony to have guests over, with them being highly-sex nudists and all. 🙄

Also, why is ya gurl flashing the antidepressants for the gram? Thought she was was a 6-figure-earning boss babe living a life that we should all be aspiring to?

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Recently there’s been a lot of comments by people who are triggered because posters comment on something Emma does. The comments are about Emma: they aren’t personal attacks. This is an anonymous forum - no one knows you and they’re not talking about you. Please don’t get offended because posters choose to call Emma on her tit.
I’m one of the main people over this, and this is because my mental health is the worst it’s ever been. I sit here reading comments going “but I drink hot chocolate out of a Disney mug!”

Normally when I’m less mental I’ll be telling you all to duck off

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m one of the main people over this, and this is because my mental health is the worst it’s ever been. I sit here reading comments going “but I drink hot chocolate out of a Disney mug!”

I’m sorry to hear this Smallpotato. I read your posts and you sound like a properly decent person. You’ve got more goodness in your little toe than the whole of Emma so please don’t think you are even slightly similar. I hope you’re ok and things look up for you soon.

• Heart

I got FORTY Oreo hot chocolate pods for Xmas 😂. I drink hot chocolate out of Disney mugs too! We’re all allowed to like and do what we want with our lives. The drinking hot chocolate wouldn’t annoy us, if she hadn’t paid 10k on WLS or had diabetes. I used to really like her but she’s gone so bizarre I can’t put my finger on it. She never used to be this odd, I don’t know whether she’s doing it so she gets attention on tattle, but she’s doing this on her business page that apparently earns her 100k... mind blowing.

I’m sorry to hear this Smallpotato. I read your posts and you sound like a properly decent person. You’ve got more goodness in your little toe than the whole of Emma so please don’t think you are even slightly similar. I hope you’re ok and things look up for you soon.
Seconded @Smallpotato 🤍
I also share traits with Emma at times which makes me cringe (when I see her post/stories, not so much when I read u tattle troll b@stards’ comments 😏) but then I remind myself that I have various chronic illnesses so a life where I’m 90% at home (pre covid) isn’t because I’m just lazy, greedy, and kidding myself on that I have an amazing life. When it’s not raining I walk for over an hour with my dad (albeit slowly), my house is spotless, organised, verging on minimalist, because it helps my mental health not to be looking at “things I need to do/tidy/clean” all day, and it minimises infection risk (generally pre Covid again). I nap when I need to and do have periods of “nope” but it’s been my pain levels are so high I can’t stand, or get to the loo without help, not because I’m exhausted by pretending I’m a 6-figure boss babe princess hot chocolate connoisseur cat queen exhibitionist.
And you’re spot on smallpotato, who isn’t on something to support their mental health these days unfortunately. It’s nothing to joke/brag about.
I don’t want to start on how she’s treating her dad and fuel for content. We have moved my dad in with us, not because he’s unable to look after himself (he’s still very able) but because it’s very lonely living on your own at any time but especially winter / over Christmas, and I can see a difference in him already just because he has someone else sitting with him to chat or to watch TV with.
Sorry, this turned into a bit of a “poor me”, please don’t start calling me bertglet 🤣✌🏼
I’m starting to find it difficult to watch her tbh, but this thread does amuse me so much 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Primark sizing is an absolute mess. I've lost a lot of weight and had to buy new pants. I got some small ones from Primark (10-12), got them home and they were an inch larger at the waist than my Asda 14s :rolleyes:. If there's a shop she'll be able to squeeze into a small, it's Primark!
Late to the party with this one but when I was heavily pregnant and 18.5 stone I had a primark top in a 10-12 and it fitted🤣🤣..the sizing is so off

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I have a lot more goodness in my little toe as Emma’s has probably fallen off due to her diabetes 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
never mind the state of the washer covered on cream...check out the state of the floor and skirting board as she pans round showing it...the grout is filthy, she has one of those houses where you wipe your feet as you leave

• Sick
  • Haha
I think as with a lot of these 'blogger' / 'influencer' types its not even about what they're doing. Its fine to like some of the same things that they do and even some of the thing that people make fun of them for on here. For me, it's not so much even some of the stuff that shes doing thats cringe, its the fact that shes choosing to broadcast it to the internet and make every little thing a personality trait. Most people would enjoy a nice hot chocolate here and there but not try to make themselves out as ✨ Boss Babe Treat Yourself Hot Chocolate Loving Princess✨, its also the contradiction and her constantly trying to prove shes making healthy lifestyle changes yet guzzling high-sugar, calorie dense, nutrient lacking drinks after having half her stomach lopped off. Its the constantly trying to prove and show off how much money shes making yet also showing her dozens of totally unnecessary purchases.

I get this.
Emma stating she wears size 14s or whatever really messes with my head. I’m fat anyway, with a ‘gunt’ im size 22 but she is bigger than me undoubtedly yet when she says she can fit into this or that it really messes with me as I’m struggling to lose weight as it is and then I feel even worse!

• Heart
The size thing triggers me too but if it makes anyone feel any better I’ve been asking her to try on a pair of non stretch jeans in a size 14 (or a 30 inch waist which for reference is the same waist size as Kate Winslet) for ages and she hasn’t because she can’t.

• Haha
I was just having a scroll back at some of her older posts and she used to get such good engagement 50+ comments ect now she's struggling to get 10 if that doesn't show her that she's doing something wrong then I don't know what will 🤔

Reactions: 5
I was just having a scroll back at some of her older posts and she used to get such good engagement 50+ comments ect now she's struggling to get 10 if that doesn't show her that she's doing something wrong then I don't know what will 🤔
She started believing her own hype. Getting the blogging awards completely ruined her as she saw herself as someone better than others and therefore felt she could put in way less effort. As time went on, her head got bigger and bigger (literally and figuratively!) and she just stopped thinking she even needed to try. I would regularly comment on posts and would often tell my husband about tips or sites she had shared - I do none of that now. I don’t trust her at all, she’s out for number one and that’s it!

Good plan Emma, put the big bucket of water next to the electrical plugs and then throw a cat in the mix. Let’s see what happens.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.