Emma Drew #18 A hot chocolate a day keeps the weight loss at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's funny because Emma is falling for someone elses social media lies especially when she lies so much. She is such a confident boss babe who owns the world and lives la vida loca but truthfully she doesn't. She has a crappy blog and other bloggers are too scared to stand up to her cause she is such a nasty cow. She doesn't exactly have Mr rear of the year on her arm or the most luxurious beautiful house. In real life most people don't have everything but she loves to insist her life is so perfect and amazing.

P.S - how is she debt free if her car is on lease? I didn't think that counted?
What do you think the other bloggers should do? If it's their business then I don't think acting like emma on there is wise for business! (As in, airing personal grievances/anything that takes away from their business)

Reactions: 4
What do you think the other bloggers should do? If it's their business then I don't think acting like emma on there is wise for business! (As in, airing personal grievances/anything that takes away from their business)
A lot of the money blogging crowd seem to act like Emma on their social media. I don't know if they think it's making them relatable to talk about their bad skin, moan about their other halves or shade other bloggers. Being a professional blogger isn't really seen as a proper job by these people - like Emma.

Reactions: 3
A lot of the money blogging crowd seem to act like Emma on their social media. I don't know if they think it's making them relatable to talk about their bad skin, moan about their other halves or shade other bloggers. Being a professional blogger isn't really seen as a proper job by these people - like Emma.
BUT there’s a fine line between mentioning a bit of real life (skin, where they got an outfit etc) to being naked in bed with your husband taking your make up off, to talking about 69s or all the tit she talks.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sod potato-gate...
It’s all about the parsnips!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Hope you’ve all had a nice day fellow tattlers!

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was referring to when @Bubblesandflowers said that other bloggers don't stand up to emma, so I was saying maybe they don't want to say anything on their business page to call her out. It's not very professional imho. I'm not sure which bloggers you're talking about but yeah that doesn't sound professional either (I unfollow people like this so I dont see that side of things)! I don't think there's anything wrong with mixing a bit of personal in, but like @Anotherct says, I don't really see anyone else do the shite emma does 😂 she is one of a kind :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
I was referring to when @Bubblesandflowers said that other bloggers don't stand up to emma, so I was saying maybe they don't want to say anything on their business page to call her out. It's not very professional imho. I'm not sure which bloggers you're talking about but yeah that doesn't sound professional either (I unfollow people like this so I dont see that side of things)! I don't think there's anything wrong with mixing a bit of personal in, but like @Anotherct says, I don't really see anyone else do the shite emma does 😂 she is one of a kind :ROFLMAO:
I don't expect them to say anything to followers about XYZ other blogger. Sorry if it came across that way.

I've been told that people are too scared to stand up to her so instead tolerate her or blow smoke up her arse instead.

Reactions: 1
I don't expect them to say anything to followers about XYZ other blogger. Sorry if it came across that way.

I've been told that people are too scared to stand up to her so instead tolerate her or blow smoke up her arse instead.
She’s tried to make life difficult for people, including a few bloggers. She’s nasty and despite her stupid antics on her social media, she’s clever and passive aggressive and spiteful. I think most people know what she’s like now and that it’s mostly lies and or drama attention seeking so they don’t respond anymore. She’s got a way of manipulating people to defend her even though they know she’s not a nice person so people won’t say or do anything because she really is unpleasant and a trouble maker.

Reactions: 7
She’s tried to make life difficult for people, including a few bloggers. She’s nasty and despite her stupid antics on her social media, she’s clever and passive aggressive and spiteful. I think most people know what she’s like now and that it’s mostly lies and or drama attention seeking so they don’t respond anymore. She’s got a way of manipulating people to defend her even though they know she’s not a nice person so people won’t say or do anything because she really is unpleasant and a trouble maker.
I follow a lot of money bloggers and not one of them mentions her anymore. Not even living thrifty who was sent clothes by Emma at one point. I’ve followed Emma for ages and she used to be alright but now she’s just bizarre. Her behaviour is like a petulant spoilt child who doesn’t get her way.

ps, for anyone wondering why I’m on tattle on Xmas day... (im avoiding the washing up 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
ewwwwwwww
Everything about Emma is filthy, her teenage innuendo which on she and her puppet husband finds funny, her bedding, her clothes but most of all her entitled attitude and totally lack of self awareness! £128 worth of equipment and ingredients to make the elixir of her life which she shouldn’t be drinking anyway! The only thing that’d make this WLS farce any worse would be if she’d have had it on the NHS but she’d have had to wait a couple of years at least, prove she’s capable of making the necessary lifestyle changes to comply to the rules to sustain the weight loss and be held accountable if the NHS were involved and we all know Emma doesn’t do accountability or taking responsibility for her own health.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
So today a nap is on the cards- who plans to have a nap when they’ve only just started the day ?! But then it’s no different to any other day for Sumo Queen Emma babes is it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh so she got the Hotel Chocolat one then and didn't save £60/70 by getting the cheaper (but almost identical) Aldi version? What a fool! 😂
To be fair, the aldi one is always out of stock. I look all the time! However I haven’t had WLS and only drink one hot chocolate a week so no way am I buying the more expensive one, I’d rather wait.

Reactions: 10
Why is she telling everyone she's on antidepressants? Are we supposed to feel sorry for her?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.