Emma Drew #18 A hot chocolate a day keeps the weight loss at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I understand she eats tiny portions (ha!), so why are all three slices of pork pie the same, and at least 3 of everything!

Reactions: 11
I hope she isn’t going to share her zoom call, and violate her “friends” privacy. My friends would be well pissed off if I did that.
I bet she’s been added to someone’s group zoom call for Christmas and it’s not really anyone that’s her BFF... 😈

Reactions: 10
Why does she need to mention everytime she eats something 'oh but this is all I could manage' yeah well I just smashed 2 mince pies n cream into my cake hole because well I didn't waste 10k on weight loss surgery

Her weird intense eyes putting on that lipstick 😰
Her make up looks like a 3 year old just raided their mums make up box

Maybe Emma should get some tips from Mrs hinch 😬

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does she need to mention everytime she eats something 'oh but this is all I could manage' yeah well I just smashed 2 mince pies n cream into my cake hole because well I didn't waste 10k on weight loss surgery

Her make up looks like a 3 year old just raided their mums make up box

Maybe Emma should get some tips from Mrs hinch 😬
That is probably what she is doing! I think she has a role model in mind. Question is, who?

Reactions: 6
She probably thinks she can eat junk like her friend, littleowl, and be thin as a rake. Doubt that littleowl actually eats the food she photographs though.
It's funny because Emma is falling for someone elses social media lies especially when she lies so much. She is such a confident boss babe who owns the world and lives la vida loca but truthfully she doesn't. She has a crappy blog and other bloggers are too scared to stand up to her cause she is such a nasty cow. She doesn't exactly have Mr rear of the year on her arm or the most luxurious beautiful house. In real life most people don't have everything but she loves to insist her life is so perfect and amazing.

P.S - how is she debt free if her car is on lease? I didn't think that counted?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
this is 100% a 20-22 size body!

Haha!! We mention her lack of friends and them boom. Hello gruff 🙄🙄
why does she pull that deranged face?? Does she think it’s ‘cute’ she looks constipated 🤣

Haha!! We mention her lack of friends and them boom. Hello gruff 🙄🙄
why does she pull that deranged face?? Does she think it’s ‘cute’ she looks constipated 🤣
She probably thinks she can eat junk like her friend, littleowl, and be thin as a rake. Doubt that littleowl actually eats the food she photographs though.
I was just thinking the same, she seems to get hot chocs every day and is constantly in bakeries taking pics of food but the size of her...she can not be eating anything she’s like a spelk xxx

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Here we go...TIER 4 is looming for her area and she just HAS to squeeze in one last shopping spree allegedly to get her Dad new trousers, why hasn’t she been monitoring his clothing situation IF she is his carer? The poor guy is doomed if he relies on her like she alleges he does. What’s the betting ya gurl will bring back a load of size 14 items for herself to squash herself into!
I don't get why she's broadcasting that on Instagram, my dad would be mortified if I told "17 thousand" people that he had holes in his clothes! No dignity for him at all.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Merry Christmas you bunch of troglodytes. Hope you're all having a nice one ❤ xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.