Emma Drew #18 A hot chocolate a day keeps the weight loss at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's wearing an actual dwarf t-shirt and she thinks he's lit? Just looks like he needs a shower to me.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Which part of ’stay at home’ we are in a pandemic don’t these idiots understand?
Date nights and festive activities in this house have been walks at night to see the Christmas lights, watching Christmas films, baking mince pies together and walking round a local National Trust garden and I’ve LOVED it all! The joy of December (this one in particular) is you don’t have to spend a lot of money to have a really festive time - there’s exciting things all around, you don’t even have to look far to find them. I’ve not missed Christmas parties, eating out, visits to the pub etc because I’ve made my fun with those around me in a safe way suitable to the middle of a horrendous global pandemic. Emma, take note!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What is their insta? - I don’t think I can handle much more Emma & Tony without some sort of medical emergency from laughing 😂
Their on YouTube under Sophie and Dave. Rice and beans budget, fake luxury lifestyle. Much like our boss babes present as having a better life than they actually do. 30 stone man seems to think he knows better than anyone about weight loss but recently lost 0.5lbs in 5 weeks 😂😂 Their vlogmas is so tit as well. Much like ole droopy drew and her undercarriage

Honestly, just go and see a 30 stone man take a topless selfie as motivation 7 weeks ago, then watch him eat a tub of celebrations last night 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Date nights and festive activities in this house have been walks at night to see the Christmas lights, watching Christmas films, baking mince pies together and walking round a local National Trust garden and I’ve LOVED it all! The joy of December (this one in particular) is you don’t have to spend a lot of money to have a really festive time - there’s exciting things all around, you don’t even have to look far to find them. I’ve not missed Christmas parties, eating out, visits to the pub etc because I’ve made my fun with those around me in a safe way suitable to the middle of a horrendous global pandemic. Emma, take note!!
Us too, except rather then National Trust we are in the country lanes!
The pressure to do ‘fancy stuff’ is off and we are just walking or cooking or watching films or chatting with music; loads of low key activities. We are both fit and healthy so not too concerned by the health risk of catching corona but still doing everything possible to stay safe. These two seem to be doing everything possible to try and catch it!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Which part of ’stay at home’ we are in a pandemic don’t these idiots understand?
He has his arm on the manky radiator 🤢
Very much echo other comments, in a time when places have been cleaning more thoroughly, if I turned up to eat and the radiator was like that I think I would walk straight out! It would certainly make me question the cleanliness of the rest of the place!

• Sick
Reactions: 22
We have been banned from Christmas buffets at work and we are only allowed wrapped individual chocolates and sweets. Meanwhile the Drew’s are deepthroating Costa’s and licking radiators.

can you imagine the two pumps and squirt they had last night?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Bet he though he was off to pet some dogs. I still stand by ey haven’t ever had sex, I just don’t see how they could of!
There's a saying in the medical field when it comes to pregnancy in high BMI patients - Where there's a willy there's a way!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Absolutely...what brand would ever want to be associated with her? She acts like a toddler but thinks it's cute and clever. It's very puzzling 🧐 I follow a lot of influencers and bloggers and they're always getting sent PR parcels, I don't think I've ever seen Emma be sent anything and I'm not in the slightest bit surprised.
I haven't finished catching up yet after what was obviously an eventful night, but I had to comment as I think this quote sums Emma up.

She wants to be little and tiny and delicate and Princess like who can't do anything for herself and has to be looked after by daddy Tony and the rest of the world.

Bit like Zoella. She too is obsessed with being seen as little and dainty and weak.

Boss babe my arse. Bossy baby yes.

Reactions: 22
Tony’s told her to wear something ‘comfortable and warm’ for tonight’s unnecessary trip... that’s your size 14’s out the window then babes

• Haha
Reactions: 28
There’s a light display on at the Sandringham estate so I wonder if that’s where they’re going, but that involves walking for about an hour so don’t think that’ll be something Emma’s too keen on!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hi Emma and Tony, just got to prove us wrong haven’t you?!
no hangover because she wasn't really drunk.

I bet that Facebook thread has her offering to collect 'unwanted food' to be helpful so they can take first dibs as payment for 'helping the food bank' (if it gets that far...)

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.