Emma Drew #18 A hot chocolate a day keeps the weight loss at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their on YouTube under Sophie and Dave. Rice and beans budget, fake luxury lifestyle. Much like our boss babes present as having a better life than they actually do. 30 stone man seems to think he knows better than anyone about weight loss but recently lost 0.5lbs in 5 weeks 😂😂 Their vlogmas is so tit as well. Much like ole droopy drew and her undercarriage

Honestly, just go and see a 30 stone man take a topless selfie as motivation 7 weeks ago, then watch him eat a tub of celebrations last night 😂😂😂
I had a quick look..first thoughts = sophie seems sweet (but dim), pretty girl. I could handle about 10 seconds of dave. I tried to power on but he had hairy nostrils and seemed really into himself. just made me cringe. He is emma and tony in one person

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Still wondering if Tony actually knows what dogging is, or if he was disappointed because he thought they were going to hide in a field with binoculars and try to spot actual dogs. Can see it now, her crawling about on her stomach in Camo and those silver boots.
Tbf I’d rather do this version of dogging 🤣🤣 (albeit with someone who maintains their personal hygiene and car, so not Emma or Toe Knee 🤢)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I haven't finished catching up yet after what was obviously an eventful night, but I had to comment as I think this quote sums Emma up.

She wants to be little and tiny and delicate and Princess like who can't do anything for herself and has to be looked after by daddy Tony and the rest of the world.

Bit like Zoella. She too is obsessed with being seen as little and dainty and weak.

Boss babe my arse. Bossy baby yes.
Zoella actually is dainty though. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I haven't finished catching up yet after what was obviously an eventful night, but I had to comment as I think this quote sums Emma up.

She wants to be little and tiny and delicate and Princess like who can't do anything for herself and has to be looked after by daddy Tony and the rest of the world.

Bit like Zoella. She too is obsessed with being seen as little and dainty and weak.

Boss babe my arse. Bossy baby yes.
Please let’s have Bossy Baby in the next thread title 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I think she's feeling really sexy and wants to go out to show everyone
I thought so too when some others on this thread said her behaviour was self-destructive.

I think she's feeling like a slinky siren and thinks she's showing off her cocktail nights out, followed by 69ing her handsome hubby. 😂 The more we laugh at their cringefest, the more they will tell each other that we're jealous. 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
how did I miss all this last night? just spent 15 mins catching up on it all and watching the tragedy yet pure comedy that was her stories last night, i've never seen anyone over the age of 15/16 fake being drunk! I need some of her bloody magic glasses that show her as a sex kitten with the make up skills of Tati Westbrook when in reality she's a fugly scruff with the make up skills of stevie wonder! Sat in bed looking rough as a badgers arse, like a big burly ugly bloke with make up on....can't wait for tonights outing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Pigs in blankets in a TOASTIE!!!! WTAF. No wonder she's not losing weight. Man that is gross.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Is she actually planning on seeing her Dad on Christmas day? Don't bloody call yourself a carer and put someone at further risk for your own shallow gratification. This is the problem, her #treatyoself is already an every day occurrence so birthdays and Christmas have to become even more OTT.

The way she's acted this year really highlights her greed and how self absorbed she is. You'd think given the circumstances, her "being homeless as a teenager," her faith, her "degree" in Christian youth work combined with her "celebrity status" and 6 figure income she'd be on par with Marcus Rashford for her charity work. She'd have a lot more respect and be a lot less ugly. But she's just closed her eyes to it all, which is the definition of privilege.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
if you want to see how ya gurl does her eye make up check out this from 9 minutes in but make sure you stick around for the highlighter and when she calls herself a beautiful, magical princess :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
if you want to see how ya gurl does her eye make up check out this from 9 minutes in but make sure you stick around for the highlighter and when she calls herself a beautiful, magical princess :ROFLMAO:

my favourite video of all time

• Haha
The poor poor person who had to massage her. They probs had to lift her layers of size 24 oh sorry 14 fat to rub the smell imagine them smell

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I bet he’s taking her to an outside food festival called Fjjolkes. Literally bloody miles away from their home and in a covid hotspot!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.