Emma Drew #18 A hot chocolate a day keeps the weight loss at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what happened to her meeting her ‘bestie’ at the weekend , the one she was shaming online for being lazy?!

Reactions: 14
Emma and Tony seriously are like a mirror image of the youtubers Sophie and Dave! If you need a break from Emma and her vom worthy face, check out their tattle thread 😂😂 Pure comedy

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Emma and Tony seriously are like a mirror image of the youtubers Sophie and Dave! If you need a break from Emma and her vom worthy face, check out their tattle thread 😂😂 Pure comedy
What is their insta? - I don’t think I can handle much more Emma & Tony without some sort of medical emergency from laughing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Still wondering if Tony actually knows what dogging is, or if he was disappointed because he thought they were going to hide in a field with binoculars and try to spot actual dogs. Can see it now, her crawling about on her stomach in Camo and those silver boots.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
No more massages for Emma, she got a bit too relaxed. And let all inhibitions go

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Still wondering if Tony actually knows what dogging is, or if he was disappointed because he thought they were going to hide in a field with binoculars and try to spot actual dogs. Can see it now, her crawling about on her stomach in Camo and those silver boots.
Bet he though he was off to pet some dogs. I still stand by ey haven’t ever had sex, I just don’t see how they could of!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Haven’t read this thread for a while, had to come here after seeing her pissed last night, howling 😂😂
God these two really are ‘special’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bet he though he was off to pet some dogs. I still stand by ey haven’t ever had sex, I just don’t see how they could of!
Probably pegs her down like a tent. I tend to agree; they seem like those teenagers who all talked about it but didn’t actually know anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh my god I just caught up on last night’s stories and I CANNOT COPE. How is she not utterly mortified?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.