Emma Drew #18 A hot chocolate a day keeps the weight loss at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if you want to see how ya gurl does her eye make up check out this from 9 minutes in but make sure you stick around for the highlighter and when she calls herself a beautiful, magical princess :ROFLMAO:

Why does she always need to make tony look a head in all her videos.. Course he isn't going to know what make up goes where he's male he doesn't give a tit.

I'm a beautiful butterfly

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
What is that dress 🤣🤣 Emma hun, book yourself an appointment with a stylist!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And a bra fitting, please! Those puppies look like very sad spaniel's ears.
Definitely needs a bra fitting!! She said she didn't want to buy decent bras until she lost weight. I had a fitting today and mine was £31, she wrote down my sizes in 3 bras (for next time/when new colours come in) and I've found one online for £15 😊

Reactions: 11
Definitely needs a bra fitting!! She said she didn't want to buy decent bras until she lost weight. I had a fitting today and mine was £31, she wrote down my sizes in 3 bras (for next time/when new colours come in) and I've found one online for £15 😊
If she didn’t want to spend money on good bras, she could get measured at M&S and then buy them from Asda or primark. They’re not the best bras but they’re not that bad as a temporary measure whilst she’s losing weight as fast as she is 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 16
If she didn’t want to spend money on good bras, she could get measured at M&S and then buy them from Asda or primark. They’re not the best bras but they’re not that bad as a temporary measure whilst she’s losing weight as fast as she is 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥
She should get onto boob or bust and measure herself. £31 isn't much compared to all the crap and clothes she buys then never wears! It's not like she's rapidly loosing weight 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why does she always need to make tony look a head in all her videos.. Course he isn't going to know what make up goes where he's male he doesn't give a tit.

I'm a beautiful butterfly
She's got to winding us up with this latest outfit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
All of today's dresses are shite. The first makes her look 50 (to match her face), the second looks like something a child would wear and is a complete embarrassment, and the one she's wearing out just happens to be the best of a bad bunch because even that I wouldn't be seen dead in

Reactions: 11
86F7326F-0DFF-4B83-AC9A-9C0C5A468CC5.png

duck - if you listen to what she says here it suggests the pyjamas folded on the bed are for her dad when he comes to stay. She’s got her dad PJs to match her and Tony’s ???

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
View attachment 356702
duck - if you listen to what she says here it suggests the pyjamas folded on the bed are for her dad when he comes to stay. She’s got her dad PJs to match her and Tony’s ???
Her poor poor Dad! But again just proving she looks on here as someone mentioned would she see her Dad over Christmas just today.

Reactions: 14
I thought you were still not permitted to have people to stay in Tier 2? Or is she claiming her dad is in her bubble despite seeing him only a handful of times in the last 10 months!

That blue dress looks likes she's gained, her gunt looks bigger!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.