Emma Drew #18 A hot chocolate a day keeps the weight loss at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he lost more other wise she would of been quick to point out that she's lost more than Tony (any reason to shame him ya gurl is going to do it) so I reckon he's lost 70 and she's lost 40 🙊🙊
Her last update way back in June was 51lbs but with all the crap and hot chocolates she's had since then I can imagine she's still around that.

Oh when I was scrolling back I saw she was gifted a gazebo for father's day, she could put that up and put her hot tub in there!

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I reckon she’s probably lost 65ish and Tony 45ish. So Emma down around 4 and a half stone and Tony about 3. She can’t have lost much more than the 51lbs she mentioned in June but I also don’t know how Tony could have lost the same given how hot and miss he’s been with his diet. But then again he has gone to the gym consistently so who knows!

Reactions: 9
I reckon she’s probably lost 65ish and Tony 45ish. So Emma down around 4 and a half stone and Tony about 3. She can’t have lost much more than the 51lbs she mentioned in June but I also don’t know how Tony could have lost the same given how hot and miss he’s been with his diet. But then again he has gone to the gym consistently so who knows!
I think you’re being a bit generous. If she had lost 51lbs in June then she’s only lost 53lbs max because she hasn’t updated us on her 3lbs loss yet since that date 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is it just me or is there not alot of difference in the before and after pics?

Reactions: 19
I think you’re being a bit generous. If she had lost 51lbs in June then she’s only lost 53lbs max because she hasn’t updated us on her 3lbs loss yet since that date 🤷‍♀️😂
And IIRC, around 20ish lbs of that weight loss was pre-surgery, on the liver reducing diet!

Reactions: 11
I just don’t see how their joint loss adds to 110 at all. If Emma’s lost around 50 that means Tony has to have lost 50-60 and I really don’t see him losing that much. He’s definitely lost some but surely not that much?

None of us have taken into consideration that she could be totally lying (either to us, herself or Tony) and really they’ve only lost like 60-70 between them.

Reactions: 7
I think 56lb (4st) was her big milestone she was 3lb away from so from June to now she's lost 3lb 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
I’ve got 2 New Year’s Resolution for Emma...

1) Do your own sodding work! Stop being lazy and trying to outsource.

2) Stop lying and making up bullshit excuses. NO-ONE has asked about your courses because they’re tit, just advertise your offer without the clearly obvious lie to make you look like you’re popular.
3 or more people 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Apparently it was to someone who bought sweaty shoes on eBay or something?
I’m not sure it’s definitely true of course.
It’s this. Emma once sent photos of her feet to a potential buyer on eBay, who then didn’t buy the shoes. Oops.

I don’t feel comfortable revealing the story behind the “Tony pictures”, despite me knowing about it. I’m all for a laugh, but I’m not comfortable discussing their relationship/private relationship “quirks”.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Emma knows the only posts of hers that gain any interest is weight loss ones. Cause her loss is so poor despite WLS she is carting poor Tony hun out for attention.

Any home birthers here to clear up this incredibly important question? I need answers!
I didn’t have a home birth in the end but my friend
Did she said they had buckets and then used some hose thing to suck it all out....knocked me a bit sick 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I’m just looking back at Emma’s “progress” photos from last night. I reckon if she hadn’t started taking photos from cranes then there wouldn’t be that much noticeable difference between the two. They’ve both definitely lost weight but nowhere near as much as these photos make it look like.

I want to see the breakdown and proof of them collectively losing 110lbs. I don’t believe a word of it.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I showed my bf who is equally as invested in Princess Porkchop and Toeknee as me and his response to the hot tub IG story was 'but what will she do with the water when it needs to be emptied?' and that was a question I never knew I needed the answer to.
She’s going to sell it on eBay for £30 a jar #bossbabe

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.