Emma Drew #18 A hot chocolate a day keeps the weight loss at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t understand how you can be so selfish knowing your father (who she has to CARE for according to her) is coming to stay but still swanning here there and everywhere. If any one of them caught it over Xmas how can they truly say hand on heart they did all they could to stay safe? They simply couldn’t and that guilt would eat you up forever!

Also I watched their Vlogmas from last year and am dying at that party food buffet that she did 😂 when she was just uncovering tin foil covered bowls in the kitchen like ‘oh there’s sausage rolls, there’s some spring rolls...oh that’s MORE sausage rolls’.....

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I just don’t understand how you can be so selfish knowing your father (who she has to CARE for according to her) is coming to stay but still swanning here there and everywhere. If any one of them caught it over Xmas how can they truly say hand on heart they did all they could to stay safe? They simply couldn’t and that guilt would eat you up forever!

Also I watched their Vlogmas from last year and am dying at that party food buffet that she did 😂 when she was just uncovering tin foil covered bowls in the kitchen like ‘oh there’s sausage rolls, there’s some spring rolls...oh that’s MORE sausage rolls’.....
I honestly can’t wait for us all to go in tier 4 and be locked down for 2 months. Not because I want it, because I as much as the next person wants all this over with and it’s quite clear half of the British population are utter morons who can’t follow rules. The more people go out, the longer this lasts, can’t people see that? 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I honestly can’t wait for us all to go in tier 4 and be locked down for 2 months. Not because I want it, because I as much as the next person wants all this over with and it’s quite clear half of the British population are utter morons who can’t follow rules. The more people go out, the longer this lasts, can’t people see that? 😤
I know! Everyone like Emma is acting like they’ve suffered so long so can’t they just enjoy themselves etc but sorry, no? Haha cos the virus doesn’t work like that! It doesn’t take a day off so Emma can go to Costa, the gym, to get a massage, to go to dinner or to see the Xmas lights. The only way to stop these idiots gallivanting everywhere is to lockdown!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You would think that she would have sought to use this year to her advantage, where possible.

She could have done what I'm doing and pretty much isolated and not gone out to restaurants. This would have massively helped her weight loss. To get out of of the house, she could have gone for those 1 hour daily walks that were recommended to her by her doctor - again, this would have helped her weight loss (and it's fab for mental health!).

She could have produced money-saving contents that would have actually helped her followers, e.g. she could have ordered groceries online and done a series comparing the value and service of the different online supermarkets.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I really don’t understand her. She goes on about COVID anxiety. Yet is out all the time!
Tbh Norfolk isn’t the most exciting place, and can’t see the appeal of going to kings Lynn for a Starbucks everyday.
I also don’t get why she isn’t calming down where she is going if her dad is staying with her.

My great aunt lives up north, she is in her 80s and has copd. We are upset she cant come for Christmas but we can’t risk it as we all work and can’t isolate. So the best we can do is FaceTime her multiple times a day this week 🤷🏼‍♀️
But Emma can isolate or even limit her contact with people but she doesn’t seem to care 🤷🏼‍♀️ I honestly don’t understand it

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You would think that she would have sought to use this year to her advantage, where possible.

She could have done what I'm doing and pretty much isolated and not gone out to restaurants. This would have massively helped her weight loss. To get out of of the house, she could have gone for those 1 hour daily walks that were recommended to her by her doctor - again, this would have helped her weight loss (and it's fab for mental health!).

She could have produced money-saving contents that would have actually helped her followers, e.g. she could have ordered groceries online and done a series comparing the value and service of the different online supermarkets.
The takeaways would still have found their way to her door 😂 I totally agree with you though. What better opportunity post-WLS was there than this really? She had time to sit down and really figure out how she could sort herself out. Could’ve got into some awesome new routines & really turned herself around. All this time later she’s still sat at home eating doner kebabs with her thumb stomach.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just wait for the crocodile tears from ya gurl when she gets put into tier 4 and can't get to the pool for her daily gym hot chocolate.

I'm raging atm because it seems that the people not taking the restrictions seriously in the first place are the ones complaining about tier 4 the most! An Instagramer who I follow (thismamalife) was flitting up and down between Portsmouth and London for shopping and tattoo removal appointments, drove to Scotland to dump her kids with her mum over the summer, hosted multiple patties at her house with fellow 'gramers (where she had buffets of finger foods in the middle of a pandemic 😵). Now that we've gone into tier 4 and NONE OF US can see extended family, she's constantly crying on her stories about Christmas being ruined because she can't travel to her parents in Scotland. How do these people not make the connection between their selfish behaviour and Covid infections increasing?!

Reactions: 27
What I don’t get about Emma’s rant about sticking to the rules as most people I know have seen the rules as a limit not a target. Yes you can go to restaurants in tier 2, but you don’t have to. Yes you can go to the gym in tier 3, but you don’t have to. Yes you can meet with up to six people outside, but you don’t have to. Emma seems to think that the rules are in place and you have to reach the absolute maximum of each one - you really don’t.
We all know the government is made up of complete idiots who are just fumbling their way through is, nothing they’ve put in place over the last year has really worked and they’re just reacting to the situation at the last minute rather than acting proactively before it occurs. With this in mind, most people I know have made changes to their behaviours, outings, plans etc BEFORE the government announces changes because they all desperately want to be out of the situation and help and protect everyone around them. Emma doesn’t think like this at all - she’s all ‘I’m allowed to buy a hot chocolate at Costa, so I’ll buy 20! I’m allowed to go to the shops, so I’ll go to every single one. I’m allowed to eat at restaurants so I won’t cook a meal at home!” She takes things to the extreme and then wonders why we keep getting thrown in lockdowns.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The only anxiety she has is the fear of not being able to go out. I am rarely surprised at her these days but the lack of isolating when her dad is coming has blown my mind. She should be doing her very best to keep him safe. I don’t know about the rest of you but I haven’t seen my parents since March and won’t see them this week at all as we are key workers and have students home. She doesn’t know how lucky she is.

Reactions: 13

Get to the potato bit. You’ll hyperventilate.

* two years ago. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it where she had to cook more roast potatoes cause she ate them all before dinner?
Omg is that a different year?! This one just looks like beige buffet food rather than Xmas dinner so might be different! I need to see potato-gate now though.

I don’t think I’d begrudge anyone going for dinner or supporting any sector that’s been decimated by Covid I.e the arts. I’ve driven out and looked at Christmas lights because there is duck all to do and I want some fresh air. We ate out last Wednesday in an empty restaurant and tipped since there will be many in the service industry struggling to survive, I’d of probably gone to drive in carols too had I been allowed to.

But she does take the biscuit out of it - like the constant shopping every day, the constant coffee shops, the constant going out wearing poorly fitting masks (it makes me irrationally angry when I see that cat one), the constant buying and using up resources. It’s excess with her all the time. I do my weekly shop and don’t use a delivery slot and that’s about it, she’s out buying tat in charity shops and all sorts.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Omg is that a different year?! This one just looks like beige buffet food rather than Xmas dinner so might be different! I need to see potato-gate now though.
8 minutes in to the 2018 one. Looks like she cooked a whole tray and ate half of them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s funny how much she reads here and tries to prove us wrong on insta. Emma that is your business account, you are literally making yourself look insane

Reactions: 22
You have at least two TVs in your house Emma, plus tablets and laptops. If you don’t like what Tony wants to watch, get out of your filthy pit of a bed and go and watch something else in another room. You really do lack the simple common sense that every other person on the planet is born with.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.