Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OhhBacon

VIP Member
You are very, very normal. I just have a tub in the cupboard. I don't even bother with marshmallows or squirty cream. I can't stand clutter on my workstops as it is just something else to clean.
Me too, I don’t have any of the extra bits because I don’t want to add unnecessary sugar and calories as I am watching what I eat. I like a hot chocolate because it takes the craving for something sweet away, especially if you use the Options ones they are really low calorie.

Reactions: 9

So......yeah

Chatty Member
I don't know how to quote you all but thank you so much.
Having gone through this I REALLY don't understand what's she's doing.
I have to be so careful to make sure I am eating enough. I also have to drink protein water to make sure I get my protein intake up but seems like she could manage to eat her protein rather than have super sweet drinks.
I tried a sip of my boyfriend's no added sugar hot chocolate the other day and it was so insanely sweet.
She has clearly broken her tool, it is quite sad really.
Well done, you must be so proud of yourself! ❤

Jc456

VIP Member
She thinks she's paid £10k for weight loss surgery, so now she deserves to be thin without making any sacrifices or putting in any effort.
The eating stuff that makes her dump reminds me of disordered eating/bulimia hers is just triggered by the after effects of WLS and eating what she shouldn't. What a waste of money

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
I’ve got 2 New Year’s Resolution for Emma...

1) Do your own sodding work! Stop being lazy and trying to outsource.

2) Stop lying and making up bullshit excuses. NO-ONE has asked about your courses because they’re shit, just advertise your offer without the clearly obvious lie to make you look like you’re popular.
3 or more people 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

goosica

I’m so annoyed ‘Princess Emma’ has got the Charlotte Tilbury lipstick I’ve been eyeing up... don’t want it any more :mad::mad:

• Sad
  • Haha

DJ*

Chatty Member
Honestly she sounds so pathetic banging on about Summer of 69! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ It's the kinda of thing you'd expect a young teenager to have a giggle about because it's cheeky...honestly she's so immature.

Never ever EVER has my husband removed my makeup! 😂 Even when I've been really drunk or really tired. It's just not something normal people do. They really are a couple of very very strange people.

Oh and going back to the Charlotte Tilbury lipbalm, I got one myself the other week because I had a discount code and SpaceNK points (would never have paid full price) and it really is not worth the money at all. It has a weird taste, a weird smell, and turns your lips a weird bright pink like kids makeup does. Waste of money...talking of which, I wonder if she got a discount code etc or paid full price? 🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 8

Anotherct

VIP Member
I welcome the gassy belly 😂 nah I will probably regret it in about 3 hours 😂
Tbh if I didn’t live in a small village that has NO chain takeaways, id probably have the shits right now from scoffing a large dominoes last night 😂😂😂 I’ve not had WLS but dominoes makes me feel like trash, even though it’s so good.

• Haha

Smallpotato

VIP Member
I’d absolutely love for my parents to be with me right now. I miss them so much, I last hugged my Dad in March. I will see my Mum and hug her, but she will change as soon as she gets home as my Dad has been shielding. Honestly I’d do absolutely anything. I wouldn’t dream of kicking them out on Boxing Day, unless I had to go to work (which I do on Monday!)

• Heart

Smallpotato

VIP Member
I think she's hoping for all of her followers to comment that she's amazing and relatable and the best boss babe ever. Instead you can hear crickets. Tattle is the most consistent engagement she gets but there's no hope of selling us her blogging courses. I don't know about anyone else but I'm pretty disappointed that her sale price doesn't end in a 7.

I've said it before but I think she's made a massive mistake in side-lining the YouTube channel. I've seen channels absolutely explode this year as people were stuck in the house, bored, looking for inspirational weight loss and money saving content. Her niche would attract a lot of people. It was the perfect opportunity to gain new subscribers/followers, outside of the King's Lynn Poundland massive.

On a completely different note, the to do lists she sometimes posts are pretty hilarious. They must all look like this:

"Phase 1: Buy Christmas Shop, formerly of Holt
Phase 2: ?????
Phase 3: Profit"

If I'm starting a project, I do a detailed breakdown of each task, step by step, anticipating issues and highlighting areas where I'll need to do more research. She just seems so... disorganised.
i agree totally on the YouTube!

Jc456

VIP Member
This. She makes me seriously self conscious about myself. I try not to worry about size labels as they’re so all over the place and I have clothes up to a size 20 tho I’m probably a 12-14.
I always size up/wear a larger size because I’m so convinced I must look like that if it’s tight!!! Like I’m taller and carrying some extra weight but she absolutely f**ks with my perception of my own body.
I swear she frys my heid!!!!
I'm the same, I'm a 14 and worry I look like her 😬

Right this post is in no way made to defend Emma because there is little defence available for such an odious, lazy, creature with no empathy whatsoever and a sense of entitlement as big as Australia however her hair situation is as a result of the waste of time weight loss surgery she had. Hair loss is experienced by around 75% if people who have had WLS due to the shock of surgery on the system and the inability for absorption of the necessary nutrients to support healthy hair especially in the early stages after the operation. What we see on top of Emma’s unkempt, straggly head is regrowth. What I just don’t understand how she is not experiencing “dumping syndrome” after eating all the high sugar, high fat, carbohydrate and calorie laden shit she’s consuming, she should be sick and have to spend hours on the toilet as a result. I wouldn’t be surprised if she is not deficient in vital nutrients due to not eating enough protein etc because there just aren’t enough hours in the day to fit the nutritious food in with all the crap she consumes and the fact she’s only actually awake for three hours a day in total!
There may be some regrowth but I still think the hair is split to fuck, you can see it's split all the way throughout the whole hair shaft all over her head not just the top. I think it's a mixture of poor diet and heat damage/not giving a damn about herself