Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
100% Emma and Tony should both have been isolating as much as possible to be able to safely host her Dad but they don't see that they themselves are high risk and have never looked after their health even with paid ad with Lloyds for diabetes care thing or being diagnosed with "cancer," so protecting her Dad at the expense of some awful charity shop dresses and hot chocolate just doesn't cross her mind.

Given her insistence she's having all the sex and knows all the sex there is to know, every time I see Whisp (or Whisp the 3rd/ 7th/ 40th) now I can't help wondering if there's some weird Richard Gere thing going on... If you don't know what I mean google Richard Gere gerbil.
Jesus christ I think I'd offer myself up to be eaten by an obese cat, rather than be made to travel up the arsehole of Tiny Tony

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Aceofspades

Chatty Member
I've spent over £200 in December for me and 2 kids but I've not had WLS, didn't shop at Lidl and still have loads left over!
Completely understandable for 4 of you! And I get with the festive season people spend a bit more, it just seems a lot! Mind you i bet it costs an army to keep this bossbabe in hot choc 🙈

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
Dare I say I like the dress she has on today and it suits her.
Pulled in at the waist and not like a sausage skin. Plain tights. I'm shook.

I bet she still hoys on the leather bin bag jacket over the top and ruins it 😪
I agree! She needs to stick to this style and this sizing (not the number on the label but how it actually fits her body). However she is in desperate need of a new bra as that would make it look a thousand times better.

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
Her fake away is cooked in 2 inches of oil. I thought the point of a fake away was that it was healthier?
Who measures their oil by inches?!

Also, I don’t think I’ve ever cooked oil for anything that would measure over even half an inch never mind two!

• Haha

Scragbags

VIP Member
I wonder why Emma got to have the wls and Tony didnt? Its obvious they both wanted to lose weight so how did Emma babes get the 10k spent on her over him?

Fair enough he may not have wanted to go through surgery etc but I imagine if he'd had it he would have done 10x better than her

GoofyGirlDLP

I bet he’s taking her to an outside food festival called Fjjolkes. Literally bloody miles away from their home and in a covid hotspot!

• Wow

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
I would love a back massage right now 😭😭😭 but tier 4 and pandemic and all that....
I’m desperate for a massage - I’ve not been to my masseur since August (and the time before that was January), I normally see her every 6 weeks or so, if not more. Even though she’s open as we’re in tier 3 here, I’m avoiding going because it’s a non-essential journey and unnecessary close contact with someone outside my household. I feel bad as she’s self employed and obviously lost months and months of income but I don’t want to risk my health, her health or anyone else we come in contact with. Emma on the other hand just doesn’t care, the pandemic doesn’t even cross her mind.

Whatthecatsaid

shes absolutely vile. As I mentioned before, she absolutely ruined my life by convincing me to confront someone over their husband cheating on his wife with a mutual blogger. No one likes the messenger and I ended up with horrible phone calls, my son’s photo pasted all over Twitter and mocked and my NMC pin being reported by her little crew... which funnily enough she doesn’t have anymore.

I don’t have one good thing to say about her. She wouldn’t allow me to bring my husband to the wedding because of cost, she sent me baby grows from the junk auction she use to do for a baby gift and then ignored me days at a time. The only thing I can admit was shitty was that when my newborn son shit the bed I said don’t have kids, and she told me never to say that to her.

i always have a nap as I have a toddler and I work full time as a nurse. I need that nap.

sometimes the comments on here get to me. I love Disney, I have a kylo ren tattoo, I play video games and I bought a top the other day with a dinosaur on it as frankly, I hate boring adult things. However I have a great personality; I’m really kind, I put others first... I put others first so much that it’s my fucking career, and I’m really loyal to people I love. Emma is just horrible through and through.

sorry everyone I’ve had a drink as I’m SICK OF IT
nothing wrong with anything about liking those things but the difference is you work a proper job and contribute to society and are a better person that she is... I can’t think of one helpful, nice or useful thing she’s actually done or is doing (and half hearted attempts in her Facebook group or whatever don’t count because she’s not actually doing it to be kind but for attention or for her benefit)

• Heart

WaddleTheWalk

Love that she’s chosen to take a photo of a 2XS / 4-6 top in the hopes it whips us up into a frenzy about how she clearly isn’t a 2XS.
Primark sizing is an absolute mess. I've lost a lot of weight and had to buy new pants. I got some small ones from Primark (10-12), got them home and they were an inch larger at the waist than my Asda 14s :rolleyes:. If there's a shop she'll be able to squeeze into a small, it's Primark!

Mumtoone

I really don’t understand her. She goes on about COVID anxiety. Yet is out all the time!
Tbh Norfolk isn’t the most exciting place, and can’t see the appeal of going to kings Lynn for a Starbucks everyday.
I also don’t get why she isn’t calming down where she is going if her dad is staying with her.

My great aunt lives up north, she is in her 80s and has copd. We are upset she cant come for Christmas but we can’t risk it as we all work and can’t isolate. So the best we can do is FaceTime her multiple times a day this week 🤷🏼‍♀️
But Emma can isolate or even limit her contact with people but she doesn’t seem to care 🤷🏼‍♀️ I honestly don’t understand it

• Heart

OhhBacon

VIP Member
. What I just don’t understand how she is not experiencing “dumping syndrome” after eating all the high sugar, high fat, carbohydrate and calorie laden shit she’s consuming, she should be sick and have to spend hours on the toilet as a result. I wouldn’t be surprised if she is not deficient in vital nutrients due to not eating enough protein etc because there just aren’t enough hours in the day to fit the nutritious food in with all the crap she consumes and the fact she’s only actually awake for three hours a day in total!
This baffles me too, I would feel ill if I ate what she eats and I haven’t had surgery!

Smallpotato

VIP Member
Truthfully I don't think Emma is claiming carer's allowance. If anyone is, it would be her employee Tony. It wouldn't surprise me if she was claiming attendance allowance for him but not arranging additional support for him.

It is very tough seeing your family member going through something difficult like this. But Emma is busy trying to play Saint Emma the great when really it seems like her Dad gets very little interaction from her.
from my knowledge, carers allowance is hard to claim for. My husband attempted to claim for it when I was really poorly in 2018, but no luck.

emma is just a bad carer.