Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Becs17

I think it’s supposed to be a skater style dress, tight at the waist and then flowy whereas it looks bodycon on her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Jc456

VIP Member
So between 2 of them she’s needed to spend 200 quid for a month and still be so short on food that she needs a top up? I don’t know if it’s me, but that seems a hell of a lot.
I've spent over £200 in December for me and 2 kids but I've not had WLS, didn't shop at Lidl and still have loads left over!

Why would you EVER invite the world (via the internet) into your bedroom if you haven't made the bed? Does she ever actually make the bed? Do they just get out of it and leave it all in a crumpled heap all day, teenager-style? If she 'needs' a nap can't she just have a nap in the living room in a comfy chair or on the sofa?

• Sick

adw2007

Chatty Member
That’s literally how easy it is to spread. I know so many people who have had it and not had a single symptom until a week after the test 🤷‍♀️
Our family (of four) went Christmas shopping a couple of weeks back. Two received nhs app alerts to self isolate and their first day allowed out is today. The other two (myself included) didn't.
No one has had symptoms but just not worth taking any risks. We are not going anywhere til after Xmas now. And that'll be only for work purposes.

I was curious about the oft-mentioned dumping syndrome and my googling brought this up:

The following are quotes from that thread (just from the first page)

How the hell can she eat like she does and drink the huge sugary costa drinks/hot chocolate and not spend her life in the toilet in great pain?

Surely she's stretched it at least back to half of what it was already if not getting closer to normal at her rate.

I agree with one of the posts from that thread - you can cut away/cover/sleeve whatever you want of the stomach... the mental issues around food are still there and she CLEARLY has had no after care. She should have saved the cash and gone via the NHS if she was definitely going to have it done.
OMG! That would put me off having it. It sounds awful, how is she doing this?

Their on YouTube under Sophie and Dave. Rice and beans budget, fake luxury lifestyle. Much like our boss babes present as having a better life than they actually do. 30 stone man seems to think he knows better than anyone about weight loss but recently lost 0.5lbs in 5 weeks 😂😂 Their vlogmas is so shit as well. Much like ole droopy drew and her undercarriage

Honestly, just go and see a 30 stone man take a topless selfie as motivation 7 weeks ago, then watch him eat a tub of celebrations last night 😂😂😂
I had a quick look..first thoughts = sophie seems sweet (but dim), pretty girl. I could handle about 10 seconds of dave. I tried to power on but he had hairy nostrils and seemed really into himself. just made me cringe. He is emma and tony in one person

• Haha

princesssparklepants

I bet there's many bloggers in the weight loss community also wondering about her... So that's two genres of posters she's alienating. Money and weight loss!

I don’t understand how or why she can’t remember to take medication properly?!
Luckily she doesn't rely on oral contraception! 😳🙏

She never seems to connect the dots that her mental health always seems to slip after she's been lazing round the house and eating absolute rubbish.
Wonder what happened to her therapy? She had that cryptic emergency double sesh a few weeks ago and then never spoke about therapy again.

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
I reckon she’s probably lost 65ish and Tony 45ish. So Emma down around 4 and a half stone and Tony about 3. She can’t have lost much more than the 51lbs she mentioned in June but I also don’t know how Tony could have lost the same given how hot and miss he’s been with his diet. But then again he has gone to the gym consistently so who knows!

I'm glad Emma's biggest issues today are about announcing her payrise (especially when plenty in my industry are having pay cuts), listing some crap on ebay or running Tony a bath.

• Haha