Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smallpotato

VIP Member
if you want to see how ya gurl does her eye make up check out this from 9 minutes in but make sure you stick around for the highlighter and when she calls herself a beautiful, magical princess :ROFLMAO:

my favourite video of all time

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have always got really bad vibes from him. He's not someone I'd have anything to do with, can't my finger on why, but something gives me the severe ick.
Same, he only ever seems to be shady towards women bloggers - I know there are statistically way more women bloggers than male ones but I doubt that they are no male bloggers who aren’t pulling some of the same tricks.

goosica

I bought it last month, was seething when I saw that story tbh 😂 if it helps, it’s actually quite crap. I was hoping it would be somewhat glittery but it just looks like normal chapstick on. I will say it lasts longer and actually works really well as lip balm, but don’t expect glitter! 😆
I may have been a bit sucked in by the Facebook ads! Says a lot about Emma’s status as any kind of ‘influencer’ though that the thought of her using something is instantly a turn-off for the product:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I am very often the laziest person on the planet. I prefer not to brag about it on social media, though. Because I’m not sure it’s something to brag about. It is probably a result of burn out!

Candycactus

I think poo tiles is one of my favourites. I also feel since her ‘cancer’ diagnosis she has really outdone trolling herself 😂 she’s kept me entertained this year that’s for sure.
STUNNING!!! I might copy this in my own bathroom, I'm sure my landlord would be delighted 😍😍

• Haha
Why does she have such a fake smile all the time? Also, why does she look like a kid who raided their big sister’s makeup box, didn’t know how to apply it and didn’t care/didn’t know that none of it matched her skin tone?

Who is this mystery friend? I assume he is the one who she was moaning about the other week.

Anotherct

VIP Member
Emma and Tony seriously are like a mirror image of the youtubers Sophie and Dave! If you need a break from Emma and her vom worthy face, check out their tattle thread 😂😂 Pure comedy
What is their insta? - I don’t think I can handle much more Emma & Tony without some sort of medical emergency from laughing 😂

• Haha

Candycactus

I can't choose my one favourite so here are a few:
- The bread head waddle.
- The 3lbs to my goal but next month no longer weighing myself.
- The let's pretend I'm drunk so daddy Tony can take off my make up.
- The rant when she was called out for bagging a 2good2go box.
- Every photo since WLS suddenly taken from a foot higher up to make emma look like a slinky minx.
- The Ted Baker dress.
- The no spend month which lasted 24 hours.
- The back tracking she did when she shared a referral link she shouldn't and the company withdrew the offer and loads of people had their money withheld due to her own greed (does anyone remember that, might have been last year lol).
- admitting to knowingly buying a too small cage for the hamster.
- the car hair stair scraping 🤢
- the awful painted bathroom tiles
I could go on 😂
How on earth did I forget the painted tiles!! Throw in the painted kitchen and we have a DIY QUEEN

• Haha
Who needs a “sofa fort” when they’re perfectly capable of getting up to get something as/when they want/need it. Emma, you’re not disabled, you’re physically able to get off your lazy arse and move, how bloody ridiculous! No one needs two drinks, snacks, games, two lip balms, a book, a laptop, hand cream and a bank card just to sit on a sofa.

After my operation in November I put together a box of essentials for beside my bed consisting of tablets, peppermint cordial, a book, lip balm, apples etc as I couldn’t move for a day or two. I wouldn’t dream of doing it for a normal day in the house.

Me and my husband are having a bit of a lazy afternoon to watch a film (as we’re child free for the first time in a few weeks) and we’ve both got a drink beside us and that it. We’ll have lunch soon that we’ll get up to get and eat at the table. Then later if one of us wants something else we’ll get up and get it like normal people! I’ll also add that we’ve both been up since 6am sorting out the toddler, clearing out and organising cupboards, taking the outdoor Christmas lights down, fully cleaning downstairs and my husband’s been out for a run.

Also, why bother faffing about with vitamins for a video when you could take them straight out the box and put them in your mouth - no filming required. No wonder you forget to take them when there’s such a rigmarole to do it!
She has more supplies than I had after a csection with a breastfeeding newborn.