Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
Hahahaha tough!! Should have made the fakeaway after all! 😂
We ordered a takeaway on Tuesday and it took two hours to arrive. We guessed that takeaways would be mental on NYE so wisely have made ourselves a lovely little party food buffet for tonight. Much calmer than waiting for food to arrive /collect.

Reactions: 10

lexiloo

VIP Member
oh honey I could go on for days
Was she ever a good friend to you? Im struggling to see any redeeming features in her at all so am wondering if she's even capable of being a decent friend or if it's always one sided and her way or the highway kind of thing
PS - you deserve a medal for putting up with her!

Smallpotato

VIP Member
Oh god what have I missed

I’m tier 3 and my family have just cancelled Christmas because of the way Covid is spreading. I’m heart broken, I’ve been in tears as I’ve followed every fucking rule in the rule book. I’ve barely left my house, I’ve not seen a single friend this year and I’ve seen my family 4 times. I’m absolutely gutted and gunts with a C like her carry on as normal 😤. She’s gonna blame every man and their dog when we all go in to tier 4 on 30th.
I am exactly the same. I haven’t seen my Dad since March and my plan was to go to parents on Boxing Day. Nope!!! Thanks Emma

• Heart

Jc456

VIP Member
I think he lost more other wise she would of been quick to point out that she's lost more than Tony (any reason to shame him ya gurl is going to do it) so I reckon he's lost 70 and she's lost 40 🙊🙊
Her last update way back in June was 51lbs but with all the crap and hot chocolates she's had since then I can imagine she's still around that.

Oh when I was scrolling back I saw she was gifted a gazebo for father's day, she could put that up and put her hot tub in there!

Attachments

Jc456

VIP Member
I think you’re being a bit generous. If she had lost 51lbs in June then she’s only lost 53lbs max because she hasn’t updated us on her 3lbs loss yet since that date 🤷‍♀️😂
I think 56lb (4st) was her big milestone she was 3lb away from so from June to now she's lost 3lb 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Emma knows the only posts of hers that gain any interest is weight loss ones. Cause her loss is so poor despite WLS she is carting poor Tony hun out for attention.

I bet she will have at least 5 hot chocolates justified by saying that it's Christmas Eve or Christmas day so she should treat herself.

Smallpotato

VIP Member
I’d love to know what old man trousers are in Primark as when I went in to get my husband some “smart” clothes for an interview, they were all skinny fit. Nothing normal!

also yes, I refuse to buy my husband smart clothes from next as he works in IT and wears jeans and T-shirt’s all the time.

She has mentioned that her Dad has memory issues but not explicitly that it is dementia/Alzheimer’s. I hope that Emma’s siblings are stepping in and looking after him too, but I have the feeling that they aren’t as they were children of her Mum and not her Dad.

• Sad
I am disappointed we never did truly get the full goss on "not a money blagger". From what I was told, it did all point towards it being her. She didn't deny it and played the mental health card.

• Wow

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I wonder why she doesn't do youtube anymore. I just looked through her channel and her last upload was months ago