Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SunshineSally

Chatty Member
I thought the pay rise was a poor joke on her part? For a 6 figure blogger £50 a month is nothing, compared to how meaningful it is to some of us.
This is what I don't understand as well. Well, aside from the fact that she doesn't work very hard at all. In fact, she doesn't seem to work at all. Collectively, my OH and I earn six figures a year which equates to about 8k a month after deductions. I can honestly say that an extra £50 a month is nothing. It's barely noticeable at all.

Who needs a “sofa fort” when they’re perfectly capable of getting up to get something as/when they want/need it. Emma, you’re not disabled, you’re physically able to get off your lazy arse and move, how bloody ridiculous! No one needs two drinks, snacks, games, two lip balms, a book, a laptop, hand cream and a bank card just to sit on a sofa.

After my operation in November I put together a box of essentials for beside my bed consisting of tablets, peppermint cordial, a book, lip balm, apples etc as I couldn’t move for a day or two. I wouldn’t dream of doing it for a normal day in the house.

Me and my husband are having a bit of a lazy afternoon to watch a film (as we’re child free for the first time in a few weeks) and we’ve both got a drink beside us and that it. We’ll have lunch soon that we’ll get up to get and eat at the table. Then later if one of us wants something else we’ll get up and get it like normal people! I’ll also add that we’ve both been up since 6am sorting out the toddler, clearing out and organising cupboards, taking the outdoor Christmas lights down, fully cleaning downstairs and my husband’s been out for a run.

Also, why bother faffing about with vitamins for a video when you could take them straight out the box and put them in your mouth - no filming required. No wonder you forget to take them when there’s such a rigmarole to do it!
I was really ill after my c-section and, apart from my son and a bottle of water (for me), I had nothing next to me. If I needed something I had to get it myself. Goodness me I struggled but if I wanted to get back to normal I had to do it.

Reactions: 11

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
For someone so intent on saving money - why is her to be read pile of books so big?! I’ve counted around 40 books there so if she averaged paying £5 a book there’s £200 sat there being wasted. I LOVE reading but I’ll only let myself buy books when I know my to be read pile has been depleted. Emma’s constantly buying new books so that pile will never go down. It’s all a bout just wanting more and more new stuff to get the shopping buzz for Emma.

(In a related note, I spotted The Guestlist by Lucy Foley on Emma’s pile - I read it recently and loved it. Can highly recommend it!)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

Candycactus

WHY would anyone pay £30 for the bedding in the first place, let alone after its been used by them two😭.

Also what is she on about, 2 spoons of hot chocolate?? No wonder they cover it in marshmallows and sprinkles it probably tastes of nothing!

• Haha
  • Sick

Anotherct

VIP Member
Well there's no danger of her ever being beautiful! Very unfortunate looking woman.
No one shoot me here - but I actually don’t think she’s that bad looking when she’s on her lives and just talking normally. She pulls the oddest of faces in pictures which make her look like Peter Griffin.

• Haha
Honestly she sounds so pathetic banging on about Summer of 69! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ It's the kinda of thing you'd expect a young teenager to have a giggle about because it's cheeky...honestly she's so immature.

Never ever EVER has my husband removed my makeup! 😂 Even when I've been really drunk or really tired. It's just not something normal people do. They really are a couple of very very strange people.

Oh and going back to the Charlotte Tilbury lipbalm, I got one myself the other week because I had a discount code and SpaceNK points (would never have paid full price) and it really is not worth the money at all. It has a weird taste, a weird smell, and turns your lips a weird bright pink like kids makeup does. Waste of money...talking of which, I wonder if she got a discount code etc or paid full price? 🤔
I was thinking the same..no-one has ever taken off my makeup for me. What a mess

Anotherct

VIP Member
I thought the exact same! It's seriously disgusting how selfish she is
That’s what I’ve been doing knowing I was seeing my nan and high risk aunty on Boxing Day, obviously until BOJO stopped that one so it’s not happening now. she’s utterly fucking selfish, we’ve found joy in watching Harry Potter in order for the last week and went for a walk in a little village near us on Sunday. I haven’t been anywhere that would put me at risk because although I’m ‘healthy’, people I would have seen at Xmas aren’t.

• Heart

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
I know we’re all entitled to like what we like but does Emma ever branch out from the same type of books? There’s a whole world of different books out there but she just reads the same one over and over with just a different cover each time.

Reactions: 10

Farmer

I’m so annoyed ‘Princess Emma’ has got the Charlotte Tilbury lipstick I’ve been eyeing up... don’t want it any more :mad::mad:
I bought it last month, was seething when I saw that story tbh 😂 if it helps, it’s actually quite crap. I was hoping it would be somewhat glittery but it just looks like normal chapstick on. I will say it lasts longer and actually works really well as lip balm, but don’t expect glitter! 😆

Laur91

VIP Member
Just stop right there. Don’t take anything said on tattle personally. I thought it better to use an umbrella term instead of specifically outlining the autism spectrum traits I’ve witnessed in both Emma and tony.
Again, don’t take tattle personally.
Ok all things personal aside, it’s still a dumb ass comment to make. I still don’t understand how any of their stories last night confirmed they had ‘learning difficulties?’ - youre back-pedalling now but their stories last night had nothing to do with autism or whichever way you’re wording it now. Like another poster said above, they’re just twats. You were trying to be funny and it didn’t work.

ANYWAY back to the adventures of Emma in Covid-Land...she said her Dad was staying over, is that allowed in any tier??

Last edited: