Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

skintsocks

VIP Member
Look how grim his consoles are 🤢 reminds me of teenage boys 😂 Dust is sooo bad for them too!
Are you telling me that bossbabe actually bought Tony a decent gift? Or did he have to get it himself, as she'd spent so much on absolute tat and crap dresses?

• Haha
Reactions: 11

haveuseenmyfriendbert

Still wondering if Tony actually knows what dogging is, or if he was disappointed because he thought they were going to hide in a field with binoculars and try to spot actual dogs. Can see it now, her crawling about on her stomach in Camo and those silver boots.
Tbf I’d rather do this version of dogging 🤣🤣 (albeit with someone who maintains their personal hygiene and car, so not Emma or Toe Knee 🤢)

• Haha
I'm just kicking myself for not recording the live when she admitted it. I was too gobsmacked by her hair frying antics to think of hitting screen record. She'll now be denying she ever said it and doubling down on being a carer and how dare the evil troll suggest otherwise!

Breadhead

Chatty Member
It will be coming up for a year at the end of January for her WLS. Do you think she will do a one year update?

I can almost see having a wee section in the kitchen for hot drinks. I just got a coffee machine and intend to have a set up with my pods/syrups etc. I guess it’s similar to having a wee bar with whiskeys or something

But I do not get the obsession with hot chocolate stations. ESPECIALLY not when you’ve had weight loss surgery. She should be having some sort of water station where she could have a dispenser and fruit or cordial but would she ever.

maybe it’s because I’m so not in to chocolate but £100?!?! For what you could do in a pan?!

Candycactus

All of today's dresses are shite. The first makes her look 50 (to match her face), the second looks like something a child would wear and is a complete embarrassment, and the one she's wearing out just happens to be the best of a bad bunch because even that I wouldn't be seen dead in

Jc456

VIP Member
Completely understandable for 4 of you! And I get with the festive season people spend a bit more, it just seems a lot! Mind you i bet it costs an army to keep this bossbabe in hot choc 🙈
Only the 3 of us but we are vegan so some things can be a little more pricey like milk and chocolate. X

Anotherct

VIP Member
She’s tried to make life difficult for people, including a few bloggers. She’s nasty and despite her stupid antics on her social media, she’s clever and passive aggressive and spiteful. I think most people know what she’s like now and that it’s mostly lies and or drama attention seeking so they don’t respond anymore. She’s got a way of manipulating people to defend her even though they know she’s not a nice person so people won’t say or do anything because she really is unpleasant and a trouble maker.
I follow a lot of money bloggers and not one of them mentions her anymore. Not even living thrifty who was sent clothes by Emma at one point. I’ve followed Emma for ages and she used to be alright but now she’s just bizarre. Her behaviour is like a petulant spoilt child who doesn’t get her way.

ps, for anyone wondering why I’m on tattle on Xmas day... (im avoiding the washing up 😂)

• Haha

NC2020

VIP Member
Chinese last night, Dominos tonight!! This isn’t a normal person’s diet never mind someone not even a year post-WLS!! And she’s always surprised she’s a “slow loser” - open your eyes Emma!!
She’s not a slow loser she’s a greedy gunt.

• Heart

Laur91

VIP Member
I honestly can’t wait for us all to go in tier 4 and be locked down for 2 months. Not because I want it, because I as much as the next person wants all this over with and it’s quite clear half of the British population are utter morons who can’t follow rules. The more people go out, the longer this lasts, can’t people see that? 😤
I know! Everyone like Emma is acting like they’ve suffered so long so can’t they just enjoy themselves etc but sorry, no? Haha cos the virus doesn’t work like that! It doesn’t take a day off so Emma can go to Costa, the gym, to get a massage, to go to dinner or to see the Xmas lights. The only way to stop these idiots gallivanting everywhere is to lockdown!

• Heart
And she still can't even be bothered to caption videos properly :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Emma we know you've read here so at least address something that would do some of your legit followers good.

NC2020

VIP Member
shes absolutely vile. As I mentioned before, she absolutely ruined my life by convincing me to confront someone over their husband cheating on his wife with a mutual blogger. No one likes the messenger and I ended up with horrible phone calls, my son’s photo pasted all over Twitter and mocked and my NMC pin being reported by her little crew... which funnily enough she doesn’t have anymore.

I don’t have one good thing to say about her. She wouldn’t allow me to bring my husband to the wedding because of cost, she sent me baby grows from the junk auction she use to do for a baby gift and then ignored me days at a time. The only thing I can admit was shitty was that when my newborn son shit the bed I said don’t have kids, and she told me never to say that to her.

i always have a nap as I have a toddler and I work full time as a nurse. I need that nap.

sometimes the comments on here get to me. I love Disney, I have a kylo ren tattoo, I play video games and I bought a top the other day with a dinosaur on it as frankly, I hate boring adult things. However I have a great personality; I’m really kind, I put others first... I put others first so much that it’s my fucking career, and I’m really loyal to people I love. Emma is just horrible through and through.

sorry everyone I’ve had a drink as I’m SICK OF IT
We’re all into different things though! I love things my friends hate, they love things I hate but we all bring something to the table. I try and judge people on what they bring to the ‘world’ and you bring a huge amount to lots of peoples worlds and you should be immensely proud of that.

• Heart

Anotherct

VIP Member
Dunno why she’s hiding the product code on the dress from next but it’s this I think. (Not my pic, found on eBay lol)

EDIT - why would you want to wear something that gives you a fake pregnancy bump? It’s fat and tells you your clothes are wayyyyy too tight.

1608729157539.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow