Emma Drew #16 can only eat a third of a chicken breast and three toms but still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like genuinely, what is she talking about in those stories? I'm baffled? A cute way to meet... You're sat in the car together?! You're saying you're a workaholic??? Where are you decorating gingerbread? WAT IS GOIN ON

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tell you what she really needs to list on eBay - that horrendous leather jacket she looks absolutely awful in it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Like genuinely, what is she talking about in those stories? I'm baffled? A cute way to meet... You're sat in the car together?! You're saying you're a workaholic??? Where are you decorating gingerbread? WAT IS GOIN ON
Same here I’m genuinely confused.

Reactions: 8
She’s describing a hallmark movie, in which the two main protagonists are going to meet in a cute way. They usually meet when someone drops something on the floor, the other picks up the item and their eyes meet.

does that make sense?

Also LOL on people being there from the beginning. Tess_B is batshit crazy, a pure fantasist.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t remember any hallmark movie featuring / sweaty obese people in a supermarket why is she doing it? Thinking it? Telling Instagram about it? Will we see it later or is it just really weird stories with no purpose?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s describing a hallmark movie, in which the two main protagonists are going to meet in a cute way. They usually meet when someone drops something on the floor, the other picks up the item and their eyes meet.

does that make sense?

Also LOL on people being there from the beginning. Tess_B is batshit crazy, a pure fantasist.
I remember Tess_B always seeming fairly normal years ago but haven’t followed her in a very very very long time! Wonder what’s happened to her?

I think this is just another fantasy where Emma gets to be a princess

She can be in the princess switch 4 next year as the fourth Vanessa hudgens. I dont think anyone will notice

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t remember any hallmark movie featuring / sweaty obese people in a supermarket why is she doing it? Thinking it? Telling Instagram about it? Will we see it later or is it just really weird stories with no purpose?
If you need to create some sort of fantasy film storyline in order to survive going shopping, it just proves you don’t need to go shopping. If it was for essentials you’d be in, grab what you need and then out with no time for fannying on with characters and scenarios. The middle of a pandemic is not the time for dawdling around being a div!

Reactions: 14
I think this is just another fantasy where Emma gets to be a princess

She can be in the princess switch 4 next year as the fourth Vanessa hudgens. I dont think anyone will notice
Actually nearly wet myself laughing at that thought. Vanessa and Emma are clearly such close doubles that there’s no need for camera trickery there! 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If you need to create some sort of fantasy film storyline in order to survive going shopping, it just proves you don’t need to go shopping. If it was for essentials you’d be in, grab what you need and then out with no time for fannying on with characters and scenarios. The middle of a pandemic is not the time for dawdling around being a div!
exactly! After a night on Friday I had to go into Nottingham city... Christ alive why would you do that to yourself if you didn’t have to!

Reactions: 6
I swear all the LJ lot (myself included) are batshit crazy
I remember finding some of the old LJ profiles not long ago but being gutted they were all private now and I couldn’t reminisce properly. Would love to go back to those days for a couple hours and relive my youth for a bit.

Reactions: 2
New thread created. Can someone also help me with the recap? I think I might have missed some important info!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.