Emma Drew #15 got that bread, then left to hide in bed for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Supervised visitation so yes you're going to be able to catch the hamster before the cat does even though you both couldn't catch it for hours the other day when it escaped.

I feel like she bought the hamster purely so she could wind us all up with posts about it.

Moron.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Look at that cats eyes, hamster has got no chance of making it past the end of the year

• Sad
Reactions: 27
She really is a dumb cow!! This has really pissed me off!! I'm in some hamster groups on fb, I'm going to post that pic and name and shame!! Let gruff see how she likes her new followers!!

Reactions: 36
Supervised visits?! I’m fairly sure the cat can move a lot quicker than Chubs can if it wants to gobble the hamster. She’s such a dick!

• Angry
Reactions: 31
I had to watch this about 4 times. The absolute stupidity of this woman. I can’t believe it.

QUOTE="Applesauce, post: 2887744, member: 88877"]
I actually gasped aloud when I saw the hamster and the cat together 😔
[/QUOTE]

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She really is a dumb cow!! This has really pissed me off!! I'm in some hamster groups on fb, I'm going to post that pic and name and shame!! Let gruff see how she likes her new followers!!
Please post any responses you get! I cannot believe she’s so utterly stupid, I need to see what others think.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
My cat is a bleeping moron. He can’t catch a fly but there’s no way would I even risk what she’s doing. Let alone with a semi feral cat. She’s a bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I can't cope with how idiotic Emma is being with that poor hamster. She's using the fact that Treecko is her favourite pet to act this carelessly around a tiny rodent.
Oh and 'box fitness' give me a break! She should have been doing this months ago.

Reactions: 16
She needs reported to the RSPCA 😡

She really is a dumb witch. Look at the way that cat is looking at the poor hamster. He can't wait to grab him.
Poor little baby must be so stressed out
The cat is ready to pounce any minute, it's in their nature. I remember when we had cats if they got hold of a bird or a mouse they'd literally toss it around like a toy. Does she think everyone will be like oh that's so funny? Seriously she's so dumb 😡

Is she a bleeping moron? Hamsters heart rate will kill it before the cat does...
Poor thing must be terrified 🥺😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
How disgustingly cruel!!!! And to think it is a good idea to take a picture and put it on instagram!!!!!! I can't believe it. You can see it in his eyes! It doesn't take much for a cat to swipe and kill them instantly.

Every now and then I think to myself "Emma is boring me. She isn't going to do anything worth discussing. Maybe I should block her, delete tattle and forget about her". But then she does some stupid tit like this and really shocks me. Is there even anything dumb left for her to do? She has outdone herself on this one.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Emma bought that hamster from pets at home didn't she??

Tempted to contact them with this photo evidence

• Heart
She reminds me of those students on Depop who have £1.82 left in their bank account so are desperately flogging their clothes for next to nothing. You like an item that’s not even theirs and they message you saying “hey hun saw you liked a Topshop skirt, I’m selling the same one if you’re interested xx”

I don’t think “hustling to afford Tesco Value noodles until the student loan comes in” vibes fit with the #bossbabe image she is trying to portray
This reminded me of when my 3 uni housemates and I bought a Chinese with coppers as it’s all we had 🤣🤣

How disgustingly cruel!!!! And to think it is a good idea to take a picture and put it on instagram!!!!!! I can't believe it. You can see it in his eyes! It doesn't take much for a cat to swipe and kill them instantly.

Every now and then I think to myself "Emma is boring me. She isn't going to do anything worth discussing. Maybe I should block her, delete tattle and forget about her". But then she does some stupid tit like this and really shocks me. Is there even anything dumb left for her to do? She has outdone herself on this one.
She really is cruel. Why would you do this?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Emma, trying to get one over Tattle by pretending your cat and hamster get along just fine and thinking you're the Snow White or Cinderella of animal whispering is just pathetic. Being tit at looking after yourself is one thing but you agreed to have a duty of care towards those animals, there are obligations you have to meet to keep them happy and safe and if you can't do that then you shouldn't have them. To be so cruel in the first place just shows what an ugly soul she has but to flaunt it and be so remiss about it shows how much ya gurl needs a reality check.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
That hamster is doomed. We have a hamster. My cats are actually scared of him. But he’s a rescue and a screechy angry little thing who makes a lot of noise. (He was neglected and and very badly so he’s quite aggressive and gets upset easily, we took him on because he’d been rejected twice and I have a soft spot for hard cases, he’s much less angry now and we love him but he’s very sensitive) but his cage is well out of their access and I never handle him or have him out where the cats can access him. He’s mouse like, they are cats! 🤦‍♀️ I do know some cats who are ok with hamsters etc if they have grown with them, I have a friend who keeps gerbils and rats and her cat was a kitten who arrived as a baby and has learned to live with them but when she is careful around them but I think these two idiots are taking the piss.

• Heart
You can clearly see that cat is in hunting mode. That poor hamster will be scared to death if it doesn’t get eaten.

She tried to make out they are some sort of Mrs Doolittle when they are putting that animal in harms way. She only got it as part of her compulsive buying habit.

I wonder how often they clean out it’s cage, judging on their own personal hygiene it won’t be often enough.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Emma bought that hamster from pets at home didn't she??

Tempted to contact them with this photo evidence
They should have an address for her (it’s a legal requirement for all sales of live animals) so they should investigate. It also needs to be reported to the RSPCA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.