Emma Drew #15 got that bread, then left to hide in bed for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shocking she's only committing to this now!

What is it like 8 months since she had the diagnosis and was advised to walk for an hour a day 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 13
1. The mug looks shite
2. Doesn't she have a 'new favourite thing' every 48 hours? So which is it???

Reactions: 17
I have to say, the tweenager in me would love a colour-changing cup but, alas, the adult that I am now just sees them as money-wasting tat destined for landfill.

Reactions: 10
On her latest post, does she really think she can count selling on depop/ebay/Facebook as 3 separate things?? What amazing 'content' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I accept that this a small and petty point but being a beautician you notice these things... I can unsee her dirty nail in the experian post 😭🙃

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I accept that this a small and petty point but being a beautician you notice these things... I can unsee her dirty nail in the experian post 😭🙃
I don't think it is small. She is putting a video of herself promoting another company out there. The least she could do is brush her hair and ensure she is clean/presentable. Why do companies like experian even want to work with her?!

Reactions: 20
she's just gross, I do not understand why brands want to work with her, she makes me shudder looking at her dirty nails, greasy skin and fright wig hair :sick: then to top it all off she's a twit, literally not one redeeming feature!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Screenshot_20201112-193543.png

Why does she think she must stop after 30 minutes, a waddle around this morning and then waving your arms around in front of the TV, it's just not enough!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She really is a dumb witch. Look at the way that cat is looking at the poor hamster. He can't wait to grab him.
Poor little baby must be so stressed out

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Is she a bleeping moron? Hamsters heart rate will kill it before the cat does...

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.