Emma Drew #15 got that bread, then left to hide in bed for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the tattle oldies - Emma is not a money blogger or should we say not a money blagger :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Or did she just say that because she stopped winning the made up award of "best money blogger of all time ever"?
That sounds about right for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
For the tattle oldies - Emma is not a money blogger or should we say not a money blagger :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

That sounds about right for her!
Can she even really class herself as a blogger now? Yes she has like a thousand blogs but there’s zero thought process and zero effort that goes in to any of them. They’re certainly not worth reading - not a single one of them! They’re just about churning hits from key words and ad revenue, I think the job description we’re looking for is “scam artist”.

Reactions: 17
Can she even really class herself as a blogger now? Yes she has like a thousand blogs but there’s zero thought process and zero effort that goes in to any of them. They’re certainly not worth reading - not a single one of them! They’re just about churning hits from key words and ad revenue, I think the job description we’re looking for is “scam artist”.
Good point! Does she even write anything herself anyway, or does her writer (Tony) do that all for her?

Reactions: 7
Every day I look at her posts and wonder how on earth does she actually fund her lifestyle? She puts zero amount of effort into anything, her so called blogging advice is rubbish and is more like an MLM than advice.
I'd love to know what planet they both live on 😂🤣🤣🤣😂🤣😂. And that milk hahahahaha 🤣😅🤣😅🤣😅🤣😅😅

Reactions: 16
Ok can we talk about the clothes she’s selling on Vinted?! Do they come with a ‘stretched beyond recognition’ warning in the description?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ok can we talk about the clothes she’s selling on Vinted?! Do they come with a ‘stretched beyond recognition’ warning in the description?!
Have you got a link? Or even her user name? I want a nosy!

ETA I hadn’t realised she’d put some photos on her story!

Reactions: 5
I’ve sold bits and pieces on eBay over the years but really is it worth selling things for as low as £3? Even if she sells all the items she’s listed it’s only just over £60. Is it really worth the faff of packaging up 13 parcels, going to the post office etc for such a low total?

Also, this dress still has tags on but I’m absolutely convinced she wore it!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Also, what happened to her plan to buy a new Popsy dress everytime she dropped down a size? The apple one she bought is a size 22 and isn’t she a size 16 now? She’s missed out 3 more dresses if her new size is actually correct (which we all know it isn’t!).

• Haha
I’ve sold bits and pieces on eBay over the years but really is it worth selling things for as low as £3? Even if she sells all the items she’s listed it’s only just over £60. Is it really worth the faff of packaging up 13 parcels, going to the post office etc for such a low total?
That's how I feel about Depop. I'd rather save myself the time and donate things to charity shops. But then I generally seem to value my time more than exchanging it for pocket change here and there like Emma does with her stupid surveys and reselling.

• Heart
And the Tiger King T-shirt (“I’m never going to financially recover from this”) that she’s selling for £3...found it online and she bought it for £15 with at least £3.99 delivery. It can only have been a couple months ago that she bought it (in a size 14!!!!) and its listed as unworn - why would she possibly need to sell it already? Clearly she’s nowhere near a 14 and by the time it fits (if it ever would), Tiger King references will have long since gone and therefore an absolutely pointless purchase to begin with!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Her sizing is weird. I’d say an XL was a 16, XXL an 18 in most shops?

Also, what happened to her plan to buy a new Popsy dress everytime she dropped down a size? The apple one she bought is a size 22 and isn’t she a size 16 now? She’s missed out 3 more dresses if her new size is actually correct (which we all know it isn’t!).
The Popsy dress was also unrecognisable on her at a size 22 so she must have been at least a size 26 at that point. I’m sure there was a picture of her in it on one of the old threads but can the bothered looking for it!

Reactions: 10
Knew I could count on someone to find them! She perfectly captioned that picture “help” I’m stuck in a dress and I can’t get it off 😂 may have used some artistic license there

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.