Emma Drew #15 got that bread, then left to hide in bed for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remind me again how Emma’s life has changed since the pandemic began? Apart from wearing a mask round charity shops, her life is exactly the same (minus a meal out every day now they’ve been forced to shut again!).
I have no time for people like her. She doesn’t have kids to manage, she doesn’t know of anyone who’s been made badly ill or died of Covid, she isn’t worrying that being made unemployed will mean she can’t pay her rent or mortgage, she’s clearly not shielding or social distancing. What can’t she do? She can’t go on Disney Holidays or eat out as much as she wants... if that’s all life is about for her and she’s struggling because of that, perhaps she needs a rethink. I know people this pandemic has hit bloody hard in many ways and are really struggling, and people who were doing ok who aren’t. She needs a kick up the arse and to get over herself. Sorry, I know that sounds harsh but 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I have no time for people like her. She doesn’t have kids to manage, she doesn’t know of anyone who’s been made badly ill or died of Covid, she isn’t worrying that being made unemployed will mean she can’t pay her rent or mortgage, she’s clearly not shielding or social distancing. What can’t she do? She can’t go on Disney Holidays or eat out as much as she wants... if that’s all life is about for her and she’s struggling because of that, perhaps she needs a rethink. I know people this pandemic has hit bloody hard in many ways and are really struggling, and people who were doing ok who aren’t. She needs a kick up the arse and to get over herself. Sorry, I know that sounds harsh but 🤬
I’m completely with you - it’s infuriating! There is no real element of change or upheaval in her life apart from a lack of shops and restaurants. She’s just found another excuse for a whinge!

This year I’ve been at risk of redundancy since January, I’ve been furloughed for 8 months, went back for three days last week and was put back on furlough again, my husband was furloughed for 3 months (meaning collectively we lost out on a lot of our usual income!) and then he had to WFH for 3 months all while caring for a toddler who was climbing the walls desperate to see his family and friends. Both my husband and I have had a few periods of repeated illness this year which we believe may be COVID related (both first ill before testing was available to the public) some of which have landed my husband in A&E with breathing difficulties - so it’s been a tough year. HOWEVER...I’ve never once complained about any of it. I’ve chosen to see the bright side of it all. I’ve got to spend these precious months having valuable time with my son and husband and if it wasn’t for all the craziness going on in the world, I’d say I’ve loved it.
Since March, I’ve eaten at a restaurant once, haven’t been to a pub/bar, have only been in the supermarket a handful of times and the only non-food shop I’ve been to has been Clark’s for shoes for my son and Matalan to look for a coat as my old one doesn’t fit.
My life has completely flipped this year and I’m just getting on with it - like most people out there! But not Emma, Emma needs a new song and a dance since her cancer story has gone quiet. She’s just attention seeking as always!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Remind me again how Emma’s life has changed since the pandemic began? Apart from wearing a mask round charity shops, her life is exactly the same (minus a meal out every day now they’ve been forced to shut again!).
I’m going to kick her in the gunt I swear to god. Past 3 days, for 13hrs, I’ve been working in a hospital 90 miles from home, away from my family. I’ve been in full PPE and caring for people who are dying from COVID. I’m absolutely shattered. Can barely get out of bed.

Oh boo bleeping boo Emma, you can’t go to the cat charity shop and buy some tat? duck off honestly

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I’m going to kick her in the gunt I swear to god. Past 3 days, for 13hrs, I’ve been working in a hospital 90 miles from home, away from my family. I’ve been in full PPE and caring for people who are dying from COVID. I’m absolutely shattered. Can barely get out of bed.

Oh boo bleeping boo Emma, you can’t go to the cat charity shop and buy some tat? duck off honestly
She can still shop online for tat, order takeaways and go to Costa or Starbucks for takeaway coffees so what does she have to moan about?

Reactions: 14
It's the way she makes out that the dress is the most amazing thing she's ever bought then the next thing she's selling it new with tags. I remember her being so in love with that pink gingham dress, but she's never actually worn it except for a photo saying how much she loves it? Unless she retags worn things? You really love the dress yet never wear it, your honesty really makes me really trust and believe the things she's being paid to sell. 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It's the way she makes out that the dress is the most amazing thing she's ever bought then the next thing she's selling it new with tags. I remember her being so in love with that pink gingham dress, but she's never actually worn it except for a photo saying how much she loves it? Unless she retags worn things? You really love the dress yet never wear it, your honesty really makes me really trust and believe the things she's being paid to sell. 👀
And I don’t get why she has so many things with tags on still? Doesn’t she return items she doesn’t want to keep straight away? Surely you buy things in your current size, try it on and if it doesn’t fit you send it back? Not leave them lying round in the hope that one you just might be skinny enough to fit in them then have to resort to flogging them for £3. Hardly a money saving tip is it?

Reactions: 11
And I don’t get why she has so many things with tags on still? Doesn’t she return items she doesn’t want to keep straight away? Surely you buy things in your current size, try it on and if it doesn’t fit you send it back? Not leave them lying round in the hope that one you just might be skinny enough to fit in them then have to resort to flogging them for £3. Hardly a money saving tip is it?
Didn't she buy a size 10/12 Disney/Cath Kidston dress on her way back from surgery? She has no clue on saving money and unrealistic expectations of her own will power.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve sold bits and pieces on eBay over the years but really is it worth selling things for as low as £3? Even if she sells all the items she’s listed it’s only just over £60. Is it really worth the faff of packaging up 13 parcels, going to the post office etc for such a low total?

Also, this dress still has tags on but I’m absolutely convinced she wore it!
She reminds me of those students on Depop who have £1.82 left in their bank account so are desperately flogging their clothes for next to nothing. You like an item that’s not even theirs and they message you saying “hey hun saw you liked a Topshop skirt, I’m selling the same one if you’re interested xx”

I don’t think “hustling to afford Tesco Value noodles until the student loan comes in” vibes fit with the #bossbabe image she is trying to portray

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Can anyone remember where/when Emma fat shamed someone and was like 'Even I wasn't a size....' or am I just imagining things? Cause in my head I swear she said size 22 or something and she's listed a size 22 on vinted. Idk I might have remembered it wrong 😂

Reactions: 10
Can anyone remember where/when Emma fat shamed someone and was like 'Even I wasn't a size....' or am I just imagining things? Cause in my head I swear she said size 22 or something and she's listed a size 22 on vinted. Idk I might have remembered it wrong 😂
I think it was 32. Possibly, now you have me doubting myself.

She's so tone deaf. "I've hit my covid wall".. Thank god you got countless shopping trips, meals out, HOLIDAYS and cafe visits in before you hit that wall eh? I'm sure she'll be absolutely fine in a day or two and she'll reward herself with more of the same again for getting through such a tough time.

I'd say she needs a reality check but having had plenty of them over the years I'm genuinely not sure anything can change her now.

Reactions: 19
I think when she had that appointment where she went silent for ages they must have really laid into her about her weight/health and that's she got upset because someone told her the truth. There's quite a lot of covid in kings Lynn, her BMI is definitely still in the high risk, plus the diabetes. She spends her life wrapped up in cotton wool with Tony telling her what she wants to hear. She squeezes herself into clothes in smaller sizes to convince herself she's losing weight because she knows herself it's not amazing. You know if she had amazing weight loss results she would be talking about numbers. There's no denying she's lost weight, but I think the drs told her it's not enough and she knows it.

As for the clothes..I always have a rule for myself -if you have to stand and pose to make an outfit look good then the outfit doesn't look good. Because you don't spend your life on your tiptoes with your hand on your popped hip.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve sold bits and pieces on eBay over the years but really is it worth selling things for as low as £3? Even if she sells all the items she’s listed it’s only just over £60. Is it really worth the faff of packaging up 13 parcels, going to the post office etc for such a low total?

Also, this dress still has tags on but I’m absolutely convinced she wore it!
Looks familiar, she must be able to re tag things. The effort of selling things also I cba, send them to charity shop and let someone else benefit

Reactions: 5
Quite possibly she’s retagging things. Tagging guns are only about a fiver & lets be honest, she is a duplicitous cow

• Wow
Reactions: 19
There is absolutely no way she wasn’t a size 32. Let’s look at the Popsy Dress, it’s a size 22, the belt categorically did not fit her and the dress was stretched to within an inch of its life. Let’s assume then that at that point she was closer to a size 26. That was almost 6 months after her weight loss surgery. So is she really trying to portray that in 6 months after having her stomach cut out she only dropped from a size 30 (or less) to a 26? Pull the other one Emma. I can squeeze my body into a dressing up costume meant for 8 year olds it doesn’t mean I’m age 8 in clothes. You were easily a size 32.

Would be interesting to see if she actually buys or helps to promote any of the small businesses that contacted her after her story earlier - my bet is on absolute silence. With 17k followers she could help out a fair few small new businesses and help people putting food on the table in time for christmas ....I can wish for an altruistic Emma can't I?

Great to hear Emma, it’s about time! I wish you luck!

Today I went out for a walk and for the first time ever, I decided to pop an audiobook on my phone instead of music. I absolutely loved it! Emma loves an audiobook so perhaps instead of her slobbing about in bed listening to one, could she listen to one on a walk? Kill two birds with one stone and all that!

Attachments

Hahaha she can never stick with anything so making this a non negotiable will go down the pan like no spend October, not eating shite blah blah god she’s so dull!
The stand ring is that small one in the centre- to close that you need to stand for more than a min over 12 hours of the day. Piss poor if that is where she’s at at 8pm. just proves boss babe Emma sits on her backside most of the freaking day.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.