Emma Drew #15 got that bread, then left to hide in bed for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A2A86680-60DC-4B9E-9A6B-A4E0BC12927D.png

I can’t handle this... hope Experian didn’t pay much (if anything at all). She’s struggling so hard to read her copy she’s practically going cross-eyed? Could at the very least brushed her hair, propped her phone up at a more flattering angle and memorised it line by line (since it’s clearly pre-filmed and god knows how approved by the brand)

Honestly, with my experience as a Social Media Manager I’ve never worked with an influencer team that would approve this, even if it was just in return of gifted items and no payment!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
The Drews just get more and more tragic by the day. Hasn’t she heard of headphones for an audio book? And saving Tiktoks to watch together in bed? Does life get any sadder than that? They really really need to get out into the big wide world and see that there is so much more to life!
#LiveTheLifeYouWant 🤑🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Such sad lives.
We all know Instagram etc are just highlight reels of people’s lives, so if watching Tiktoks in bed is the pinnacle of Emma’s day, I dread to think what lows the rest of the day holds!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The Drews just get more and more tragic by the day. Hasn’t she heard of headphones for an audio book? And saving Tiktoks to watch together in bed? Does life get any sadder than that? They really really need to get out into the big wide world and see that there is so much more to life!
L
Well to be fair, last night saw my husband and I tucked up in bed with hot chocolate, two cats, and I was wearing a headband (because I’m growing a fringe out and it’s annoying the hell out of me in my face) watching ridiculous tiktoks and having a laugh, for a few minutes. But then we both work, one kid at home homeschooling, and we’d both had very stressful days, but we are busy all day, and do have a life, such as it is lockdown so I feel I can justify it... 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
L
Well to be fair, last night saw my husband and I tucked up in bed with hot chocolate, two cats, and I was wearing a headband (because I’m growing a fringe out and it’s annoying the hell out of me in my face) watching ridiculous tiktoks and having a laugh, for a few minutes. But then we both work, one kid at home homeschooling, and we’d both had very stressful days, but we are busy all day, and do have a life, such as it is lockdown so I feel I can justify it... 😂
I can hardly claim a much more exciting life to be fair. We were in bed by 9.15 last night (also with 2 cats), me reading a book on my phone and listening to Headspace through headphones and my husband reading the news on his phone. But the difference is, I don’t think of it as exciting and newsworthy enough to share with thousands of followers whilst also making the claim “live the life you want!”

Reactions: 8
View attachment 305150

I can’t handle this... hope Experian didn’t pay much (if anything at all). She’s struggling so hard to read her copy she’s practically going cross-eyed? Could at the very least brushed her hair, propped her phone up at a more flattering angle and memorised it line by line (since it’s clearly pre-filmed and god knows how approved by the brand)

Honestly, with my experience as a Social Media Manager I’ve never worked with an influencer team that would approve this, even if it was just in return of gifted items and no payment!!
She looks absolutely awful. So unprofessional. I expect they paid her a LOT

• Angry
Reactions: 5
She looks absolutely awful. So unprofessional. I expect they paid her a LOT
She doesn't bother with the little details. Everything can be mediocre and passable for her. She can't ever be bothered to put 5 mins into something to improve it a bit more. Also I didn't think she was classed as a money blogger anymore?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.