Emma Drew #15 got that bread, then left to hide in bed for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Emma mistakes panic attacks for waking up and having that “oh I don’t want to get up, my day is going to be so busy, why can’t I stay in bed?” feeling and thought process.
A few other people I know who either don't work or in non pandemic times don't have to leave the house to work get like this. If I get that feeling with my full time job I just have to get on with it unless I'm properly ill. They have more time to dwell on it and have more of an option not to do any work that day.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What on earth is she doing looking at kids clothes in the first place?! There’s plenty of similar stuff for adults too, it’s not a super unique piece :rolleyes: She already owns tit like this
Yeah I got weird vibes from this, like she was trying to nonchalantly show the world that she was looking at kid's clothes

A few other people I know who either don't work or in non pandemic times don't have to leave the house to work get like this. If I get that feeling with my full time job I just have to get on with it unless I'm properly ill. They have more time to dwell on it and have more of an option not to do any work that day.
I totally agree. I’ve worked from home since 2018 with flexible hours and it is definitely much harder to just shake off the bad days and get on with things when you don’t have to be at a workplace for a set time. The difference between Emma and me is I force myself to crack on unless I’m literally at breaking point. Yes I might take a couple more breaks, or make sure I go for a walk during my lunch etc on those tougher days but I never just give up. Emma gives in at the slightest wobbly feeling and it’s so bad for her to do that. She’s built up zero resilience and just admits defeat because she has no other strategies.

• Heart
Emma gives in at the slightest wobbly feeling and it’s so bad for her to do that. She’s built up zero resilience and just admits defeat because she has no other strategies.
I actually think it’s because one she hates what she does and the main point she’s too lazy. Twinge in her toe, cannot possibly get up and work, or go to the gym or eat healthily. Instead must lay here playing animal crossing while Tony serves her.

I don’t believe she has anywhere near the ailments she claims to have. Tony is employed by her so if he wants his play money and time to paint his figures he needs to earn it. They clearly make enough passive income to survive and her drive to do better is non existent.

Reactions: 7
I actually think it’s because one she hates what she does and the main point she’s too lazy. Twinge in her toe, cannot possibly get up and work, or go to the gym or eat healthily. Instead must lay here playing animal crossing while Tony serves her.

I don’t believe she has anywhere near the ailments she claims to have. Tony is employed by her so if he wants his play money and time to paint his figures he needs to earn it. They clearly make enough passive income to survive and her drive to do better is non existent.
Couldn’t agree more. If she genuinely liked what she did for a living, she’d be able to push through because the joy of her job would help her through dark days. In my previous career, I absolutely hated every moment of it and would avoid going to work as much as I possibly could with the tiniest of excuses. In my current job, I love what I do and it’s so much easier to break through any dark times and get on with it because my work gives me such pride. Emma’s gives her nothing but grief! She really needs a normal job, doing what she does now will be the end of her before long I’m sure.

Reactions: 9
I get that mental health issues must become less stigmatised but Emma is just attention seeking. When I have panic attacks, the last thing I think of doing is posting about it on social media. I’m wiped out for anything from a couple hours to a full day after one and can barely function as a human being never mind attention seek on Instagram.
Emma is the reason people like me don’t like sharing our bad days because so many do sadly use it for attention seeking 😤 I’m all for no shame in talking about it but hers are always vague cryptic tit wanting a u ok hun?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve just realised that Emma has shared so little content in the last few weeks. Clearly lockdown affects her ability to post online - you know, for her job? I really don’t get why she hasn’t posted loads of quick tips for lockdown 2.0, craft activities to try out with stuff you have in the house (to save essential trips to Poundland), cheap recipes, WFH tips etc. Oh yea that’s right, cos she’s lazy!

Reactions: 11
She probably thinks she needs to go into kids sizes now
I’m forever browsing kids clothes for my 2 year old niece, and although I think ‘that’s so cute’, I think it’s cute for my nice, not for me. I’ve never browsed the kids section and gone ‘you know what I’d love that’ and I’m as obsessed with cats as she is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's off her head, milk... On the grass 😎

She could of took a pic of it in her fridge or next to a coffee cup, you know something relevant to the milk!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.