Emma Drew #15 got that bread, then left to hide in bed for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha I wonder if she cut the legs off herself! Katykatykaty I didn't notice the gap before but I do now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Had to go back and find the post to read the rest of the text and just wtf! Chatting away to the Rapunzel woman as if she were real. No wonder she tried to politely steer her away!
What an embarrassment! I totally get children thinking they’re meeting the real character but it’s very very sad when adults can’t separate a fictional character (especially an animated one!) from an actor in a costume. I can sort of see the interest in taking a photo with a character (but definitely not the queueing or paying to do so part) however talking to an actor like they’re an actual character is just beyond tragic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
While looking through old Instagram posts to see whether ya gurl owns a pair of jeans, I came across a picture of the OJ Whisp.

I had no idea that the Drews have had a hamster before. I wonder what happened to it and why Emma seems so clueless about cages and looking after a hamster if this isn't her first. 😒

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
While looking through old Instagram posts to see whether ya gurl owns a pair of jeans, I came across a picture of the OJ Whisp.

I had no idea that the Drews have had a hamster before. I wonder what happened to it and why Emma seems so clueless about cages and looking after a hamster if this isn't her first. 😒

Tony also put up a story about the 5/6 or so hamsters that he’s had in the past. Makes you wonder just how badly treated and how small their cages were if after 5/6 hamsters, they still couldn’t buy the right cage first (and second!) time round.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
What an embarrassment! I totally get children thinking they’re meeting the real character but it’s very very sad when adults can’t separate a fictional character (especially an animated one!) from an actor in a costume. I can sort of see the interest in taking a photo with a character (but definitely not the queueing or paying to do so part) however talking to an actor like they’re an actual character is just beyond tragic.
As we all know on this thread, I’m one step away from being Emma drew with my Disney obsession. I’m proud to say that when I met kylo ren I was drunk as a twit at Disney and I’ll never share those photos. I met stitch as well and I was excited. However I have never made conversation with them as if they were real. I just hugged stitch... and hugged kylo too 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As we all know on this thread, I’m one step away from being Emma drew with my Disney obsession. I’m proud to say that when I met kylo ren I was drunk as a twit at Disney and I’ll never share those photos. I met stitch as well and I was excited. However I have never made conversation with them as if they were real. I just hugged stitch... and hugged kylo too 🙄
I was very aware of your Kylo Ren obsession when I wrote that post! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You subtweeting... 🤬 (I love you really!)
It was more not wanting to offend you and your obsession - there’s posing with a character you love and then there’s where Emma takes it! Knew you’d take it on the chin though :love:
Put me in Harry Potter studios and I turn into such a fan girl - I cried when I saw the Hogwarts Castle model the first time! But I’d draw the line at talking to any actors dressed up as if they’d just stepped out of the film screen:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.