Emma Drew #15 got that bread, then left to hide in bed for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hamster research obviously didn't bring up cats.
Every picture that cat is leering over the cage 🙄

Reactions: 13
HAMSTERS. ARE. NOCTURNAL. EMMA. Letting it out for exercise probably means putting it in a hamster ball which are also anxiety inducing for hamsters. Jesus christ. They are running round trying to find cover not having fun. It completely throws off their senses. Also looks like the new cage is no good either, not deep enough for 6+ inches of bedding but we'll see once they put it up.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
HAMSTERS. ARE. NOCTURNAL. EMMA. Letting it out for exercise probably means putting it in a hamster ball which are also anxiety inducing for hamsters. Jesus christ. They are running round trying to find cover not having fun. It completely throws off their senses. Also looks like the new cage is no good either, not deep enough for 6+ inches of bedding but we'll see once they put it up.

Yes my 12 year old has a hamster and she is passionate about it having enough space to live in and a safe place to explore

She's always on YouTube building mazes out of cardboard tubes.

I hope Emma takes good care of it!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What she need SOS tights for? I got SOS snag tights as I’m a bloody ICU nurse

Reactions: 3
To be fair we’ve gone on for ages about how she desperately needs new bras. She always said she’d wait for her weight loss to stop before she stocked up so she didn’t have to buy multiple sizes. Clearly she’s stopped losing weight!
Ya Gurl probably bought the £1 bras regardless of size, what with her being so thrifty and all. She'll be wearing 34B one day and 38H the next.

Actually, who am I kidding? She blatantly bought the £1 bras to sell on ebay.

Reactions: 14
Look at the comparison between these two photosonly a couple days apart. Just shows how angles affect everything! And these are both photos she’s chosen to post, imagine the difference if she did a live and was screenshotted! Whole different story I would think!

But even I have to admit she is looking better than before. Long way to go but still better than before. Everything from her size, clothes and the fact she’s actually brushed her hair is better.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Ya gurl has bought a new blog for her business

Whop de bleeping do

People are risking their lives to help our country ....cleaners, doctors, nurses, teachers, supermarket workers, bin men....etc etc etc

Buying a blog is not something to feel accomplished by......

Reactions: 14
Do we reckon she actually chased after someone? Hmm only time she runs is if costa is shutting and she needs her hot chocolate 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Posting this posing with a star in the background 🤢 I'm sure that homeless person was so grateful Emma, having a go at a photographer is going to get those homeless off the streets, a warm bed to sleep in and food to eat 🙄 now you can sleep tonight feeling smug and self righteous

Attachments

Reactions: 10
She could have bought a homeless person a Costa whilst she no doubt made her trip to help.

Ok, She might have but we all know if she did it would have been documented

Reactions: 12
Wow that dress is completely shapeless. It’s like she just bought a few meters of fabric and wrapped it around herself !

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wow that dress is completely shapeless. It’s like she just bought a few meters of fabric and wrapped it around herself !
If I was Emma I’d be seriously questioning my friendship with littleowl after such terrible advice! Who would take fashion advice from littleowl anyways? She wears nothing but underwear!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That is horrid, bloody hell fire, she's out done herself with this one

🤣 Well played little owl!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.