Emma Drew #15 got that bread, then left to hide in bed for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just caught up on Emma’s stories and my word, she is clearly loving how she looks in the story this screen shot is from! The smile she gives after sssshhing a cat is just insane. I literally spat my drink out watching it. It’s gets funnier every time I watch it.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve just caught up on Emma’s stories and my word, she is clearly loving how she looks in the story this screen shot is from! The smile she gives after sssshhing a cat is just insane. I literally spat my drink out watching it. It’s gets funnier every time I watch it.
Guilty of watching it several times 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s demonic.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As with most things E does the info this morning was not a genuine help but an attempt to sell her audience something.
Why would we pay her to give us 30 keywords if we can use the tool she just promoted to do it ourselves for $0 using the free month trial? That was just from a quick google. How much is she charging? I dont want to give her traffic

I would also not take her advice. Her example of "seasonal jobs" her post ranks on page 9.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Cats aren't even really noisy in general so how pathetic was that shush?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Hair bands and bows for lockdown 😂 She’s the epitome of can’t polish a turd but you can roll it in glitter 💩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Emma’s pre-lockdown list has annoyed me - is she immune to the virus? We’re going in to lockdown on Thursday as the risk to lives is so high but the risk is just as high today as it will be on Thursday. I don’t understand people going out for last meals, last shopping trips, last pints etc before we’re locked down. Unless you absolutely need to go and get something essential (ie not hot chocolates, shelves or hair bands with bows on!), there’s no need to be in the shops this week in my opinion.
I’m in a 2 week isolation before I have an operation mid November (praying it’s not cancelled before then!!) but even if I wasn’t, I would have started lockdown as soon as I heard Boris’ announcement on Saturday. Waiting for almost a week from then to start is just silly in my opinion when the number of infections is so high.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
123640326_412497259913295_8020903682184737010_n.jpg

She really captured her teeth 😬

123425141_364857601399417_2727374080636736772_n.jpg

He's not that great if he's also responsible for The Christmas Shop formerly of Holt

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s lost weight no doubt on her face at least but she’s been hiding that gunt away carefully in photos recently she’s making me feel fat with all the flattering angels and head shots I wonder what her BMI is looking like right now since she won’t share numbers for us to work it out

I agree you can tell shes lost weight but she needs to burn that leather jacket she keeps wearing and get a more fitted on and it might actually look half decent!

Reactions: 10
"More hair bands with bows"
I have not worn a hair band with a bow since I was about 6. Does Tony like a grown woman who dresses and behaves like a primary school child? And now I wish I hadn't thought that, as I'm thinking he may like to dress as the lollipop man. Oh god. Bleach my brain.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Ya gurl is stocking up on new lingerie now she’s a slinky sex kitten. Way to go with the low/no spend hun

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Ya gurl is stocking up on new lingerie now she’s a slinky sex kitten. Way to go with the low/no spend hun
To be fair we’ve gone on for ages about how she desperately needs new bras. She always said she’d wait for her weight loss to stop before she stocked up so she didn’t have to buy multiple sizes. Clearly she’s stopped losing weight!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.